I needed to know programmatically if last ran failed or not.

After some exploring, here's the code:

ClassMethod isLastTestOk() As %Boolean
{
  set in = ##class(%UnitTest.Result.TestInstance).%OpenId(^UnitTest.Result)
  for i=1:1:in.TestSuites.Count() {
    #dim suite As %UnitTest.Result.TestSuite
    set suite = in.TestSuites.GetAt(i)
    return:suite.Status=0 $$$NO
  }
  quit $$$YES
}

1 4
1 584
Article
· Mar 31, 2018 1m read
What Are You Using For Issue Tracking?

Hi, Community!

What is your favorite issue tracking system for projects with InterSystems Data Platform? What did you use and what are you using now?

In projects with InterSystems Data Platform, I worked with Redmine, JIRA, Trello. A lot of code versioning systems now have this feature too (Gitlab, Github).

Now my favorite for small and medium projects is Github, because it is simple, is very close to code (commit-issue linkage) and it has kanban).

1 10
0 694
Article
· Nov 19, 2018 1m read
Pagination with filters

Working on a proyect with :

Cache Object Script, Jquery and Bootstrap :

I have a big problem to do pagination with parameter, to query filter and registry limitation, but i find a solution using session and global:

1 1
0 428

This is a FYI for anyone who has experienced the following error after upgrading an existing instance to any product based on Caché 2017.2.2. In our case, the products are HealthShare HealthConnect for Redhat x64 and for Windows x86-64 but I believe it would be a common problem for any InterSystems product on any platform, if based on Caché 2017.2.2. After upgrading our development instance from 2016.2.2 to 2017.2.2, we experienced the following errors when attempting to start a pre-existing Java Object Gateway that was defined prior to the upgrade:

1 0
1 520

This code snippet uses %ZEN.Auxiliary.jsonSQLProvider. The namespace and string of SQL can be edited for different situations. The class method "test" runs the code:

Class eduardlebedyuk.passQuestionParams
{
    classmethod test(pValue = 50) {
        s ns = $Namespace
        zn "samples"
        s tSQL = "SELECT ID, Name FROM Sample.Person WHERE Id > ?"
        s tPR = ##class(%ZEN.Auxiliary.jsonSQLProvider).%New()
        s tPR.sql = tSQL
        s tPR.%Format = "tw"
        s tPR.maxRows = 100

s tParam = ##class(%ZEN.Auxiliary.parameter).%New()
        s tParam.value = pValue
        d tPR.parameters.SetAt(tParam,1)

d tPR.%DrawJSON() 
        //d ##class(%ZEN.Auxiliary.jsonSQLProvider).%WriteJSONFromSQL(,,,,,tPR)  //same thing
        zn ns
    }
}

(Originally posted to Intersystems CODE by @Eduard Lebedyuk, 5/13/15)

Here's a link to the code on GitHub

1 0
0 257

Users of analytical applications often need to generate and send out PDF reports comprised of elements of the analytical panel. In the InterSystems stack, this task is solved using the DSW Reports project that is an extension of DeepSeeWeb. In this article, we will explain how to use DSW Reports for generating PDF reports and emailing them.

1 0
1 513

(Originally posted by @Ben Spead on June 25, 2014)

This code snippet generates a list of Ensemble Lookup Tables and Schema documents in the user's current namespace. Run the code by running the class method "test":

Class benspead.EnsTablesSchema
{
    classmethod test() {
        If ##class(%Dictionary.CompiledClass).%ExistsId("Ens.Util.LookupTableDocument") {
            // only supported in Ensemble 2012.1+
            Write !,!,"Exporting Ensemble Lookup Tables..."
            Set sc = $$$OK
            Set rs = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("Ens.Util.LookupTableDocument:List")
            Do rs.Execute()
            While rs.Next() {
                Set item=rs.Data("name")
                Write "document found: "_ item,!
            }
            Do rs.Close()
            Set rs=""
        }
        If ##class(%Dictionary.CompiledClass).%ExistsId("EnsLib.HL7.SchemaDocument") {
            Write !,!,"Exporting Ensemble HL7 Schemas..."
            Set sc = $$$OK
            Set rs = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("EnsLib.HL7.SchemaDocument:List")
            Do rs.Execute()
            While rs.Next() {
                Set item=rs.Data("name")
                Continue:$listfind($lb("2.1.HL7","2.2.HL7","2.3.HL7","2.4.HL7","2.5.HL7","2.6.HL7","2.7.HL7","2.3.1.HL7","2.5.1.HL7","2.7.1.HL7","ITK.HL7")
                                    ,item)
                Write "document found: "_ item,!
            }
            Do rs.Close()
            Set rs=""
        }
    }
}

Here's a link to the code on GitHub: https://github.com/intersystems-community/code-snippets/blob/master/src/...

1 3
0 787

InterSystems IRIS supports publish and subscribe message delivery. Publish and subscribe refers to the technique of routing a message to one or more subscribers based on the fact that those subscribers have previously registered to be notified about messages on a specific topic.

This article demonstrates how several InterSystems IRIS capabilities can work together:

In this article we would send emails about:

• New workflow tasks
  • Unassigned workflow tasks
  • Uncompleted workflow tasks
  • Ensemble alerts

Email recipients would be determined using Publish/Subscribe operation and each user would receive only digest email whenever possible.

0 4
1 550

GlobalSummit too close now, so many people going to be there from so many companies. I'm sure that somebody already uses Docker or even Kubernetes in their work, I do. And would like to share my experience and thoughts about what could be better. And want to hear other people about their experience, how you use Docker, what issues have you faced and how did you solve it. I think InterSystems will help us to find time and place when we could do it, and hope @Luca Ravazzolo will join us.

0 3
0 297