I am working with a client to try and export a set of tasks defined in the Task Manager from one system to another. I am not seeing any API for this. I can query this information in SQL. So I tried to use the Data Export Wizard from the System Management portal in the SQL window. Export was fine. Importing failed with a "can't insert into read only field" error. Looking at the class definition does not help since the implementation details are not visible.

So how would one accomplish this? Export scheduled tasks from one system to another?

0 25
0 1.5K

Hi all,

Do you know if there is a way to create a Lock that is related to an existing transaction, in the sense that if transaction is finished (commit or rollback) Lock is removed. I ask this because in the following example Lock is there until process is killed.

Example :

TSTART

Lock +^MyLock

TROLLBACK

I know, that, Caché itself is locking internally a table register when doing an OpenId with exclusive flag during the transaction life. For example :

TSTART

0 4
0 451

Hi,
I created a REST service that works well if called via VPN, for example the url http://192.168.10.60:57772/fm/status returns a JSON string as expected.
If I replace the ip 192.168.10.60 with the ip used for our public website nothing happens. If I remove the port :57772 the browser returns a 404 error page.
Do I have to use a different port or is this caused by the settings of our web server? (We are using Apache Web Server: Apache Cache_Server_Pages-Apache_Module/2016.1.0.656.0-1601.1554d)

0 4
0 421

I'm just getting started with Atelier and HealthShare. I created a persistent class, then realized I didn't want it. There is information in help about resetting storage definitions, where you use 'delete' in Studio. I tried that in Atelier. It deleted the class but not the storage. I can't delete the table directly because I didn't set it to allow DDL. This was done in a development environment and there is no data in the table. So, two questions:

0 1
0 285

Hello, I want to show a fellow DC member how to convert JSON file into HL7 message. I personally do not work with HL7. I set up a production with EnsLib.File.PassthroughService. It passes Ens.StreamContainer to BPL process. I call a DTL to transform StreamContainer to HL7 message. I run into an error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrBPTerminated: Terminating BP JSON2HL7 # due to error: ERROR #5035: General exception Name 'Parsing error' Code '3' Data ''
> ERROR #5035: General exception Name 'Parsing error' Code '3' Data ''

The code is in this GitHub repo:

0 2
0 476

Hey all,

I have been creating a class to handle file encryption by using GPG keys. I pushed my code out today and my encrypt and decrypt methods weren't working. About a half an hour later in troubleshooting I found out that it needed to be a syntax change. My method has three parameters to it. Examples below:

This is how I was calling it in the test system with no issues:

do gpg.Encrypt()

This is how I was having to call it in my production system to work with no issues:

do gpg.Encrypt("","","")

0 6
0 248

I have a situation where I have a handful of classes which I need to copy to another Namespace (which uses a different RoutineDB) on the same instance, load it and compile it.

Can anyone help me come up with a command that will do this quickly and easily? Perhaps something with extended reference?

This is somewhat time sensitive so thank you in advance for your ideas!

0 23
0 659
Question
· Apr 21, 2023
Restoring a backup

I have a client who' recently acquired a business that was running software that uses InterSystems IRIS as the database back end. In the process of preparing to have my company's software installed the client formatted the hard drive of his server, wiping out his data. I can't convert the data to MS SQL without a functioning database. He had a backup on an external drive, which I have copied down to my local machine. I loaded up a virtual machine with Windows 10 Pro, I installed Docker and IRIS. I started searching for explicit instructions for restoring the .CBK file, but I'm not hav

0 7
0 518

Hi,

I'm trying out VS Code with IRIS for Health 2023.2 (not available in above dropdown) in a local container. I can open read-only files in the Objectscript viewer and have a local folder connected to the correct namespace. However, when I make changes and try the "import and compile" option, I get:

ERROR #16006: Document <filepath> name is invalid

The first four chars of <filepath> appear to have been truncated

Here is my settings.json

{

"security.workspace.trust.untrustedFiles": "open",

0 4
0 289

I'm receiving HL7 message containing the escape sequence \X00D\ indicating a carriage return. In the HL7 documentation I find that this is a valid escape sequence but when I read the intersystems documentation it states that only \X0D\ is valid.

What is the best way to work around this? I think that intersystems should change the UnescapeEx method in the EnsLib.HL7.Segment so that it complies with the standards.

0 2
0 910

Is Cache the preferred database source for extracting data elements for use in Health Share Patient Index or is there a significant benefit in sourcing data from a warehouse, data mart, or MV? I realize that could be a loaded question with 100 other questions that may follow, however, if there is a known advantage to extracting data from a particular data storage type, the answer may highlight that point.

0 1
0 545

How to import Custom Schemas from VSCode? They look like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Category name="ITK" description="xmlns:hl7='urn:hl7-org:v2xml' xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'" std="1">
<MessageType name='ACK' structure='ACK' returntype='ACK' description='xsi:schemaLocation="urn:hl7-org:v2xml ACK.xsd"'/>
</Category>

Instead of wrapped XML export produced by $system.OBJ:

0 2
0 222

Hello. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced a similar error and if so, if they can point me in the right direction. I have a client who is logging into Epic and is using the Epic SAML to single sign on to our HealthShare system. We saw that it authenticated her through (from Epic to HealthShare) but when it attempted to open up the patient, we received the following Java error. When she clicks OK, it keeps coming back. Also, she is accessing Epic through a Citrix connection (if that helps with anything). Here is the error below.

Thanks!

0 1
0 743