For example, I have two timestamp values ('2024-04-01 10:00:00', '2024-04-01 11:30:30'). I would like to find the difference between these two timestamps, and I need the result in hours:minutes:seconds (hh:mm:ss) format.

Expected Output: 01:30:30

Note: I need an SQL query command. I should not use ClassMethod, Function, or Stored Procedure.

Could anyone please provide me with an SQL query for my question?

0 4
0 85

Hello,

I have my server setup a resource server. When a user calls our API they submit a bearer token as authorization and in our dispatch class AccessCheck() we validate the JWT using ##class(%SYS.OAuth2.Validation).ValidateJWT().

If I include a scope to check in that method I get the error Scope check may only be done on requesting client and I'm not sure what this means. The method works without include the scope and will let me know if I have an unsigned token or an expired token.

0 5
0 84

Hi,

i have this simple json structure:

{
"nTypeTrigger": "ATR",
"sDate": "2024-04-17 15:29:16",
"tRefArray": [{"sID":"132"},{"sID":"151"},{"sID":"233"}],
"tCountries": []
}

I can't find an example to iterate on tRefArray.

I've tried to create a secondary iterator but it doesn't work. Here is my current code:

0 3
0 83

Working on a custom view for LookupSettings.cls. I've added code to adda Change Log entry into the table when rows are added/updated. I'm trying to do the same for when rows are deleted. How can I pull the key & value for the row when it is selected for delete /un-delete? The variable rowData is used a pointer for the row index. I know I'm missing something simple...

0 1
0 82
Question
· Apr 23
Write Daemon Status

Hi,

Is there anyway available to get the current status of Write Daemon through code?

Generally, this information is present in Management Portal->System Operation->System Dashboard->System Usage->Write Daemon.

Thanks & Regards,

Syed

0 5
1 82

I am exploring a way to make IRIS an immutable system where the production/operation IRIS is never changed. Changes are only made in Development, and then the "version" is copied to production/operation and stated.

For this to work, I will need data (objects) on a file share and the IRIS system on different systems. When the "new" version spins up, it will use the latest data.

I do not know if I can or how to separate "object data" from classes and code.

1 1
0 82

We are writing a custom Business Operation to interact with a downstream SOAP web-service. Classes for the SOAP operation were originally generated using the SOAP Wizard, then modified. This is functioning OK, but we'd now like to set the ReplyCodeActions setting on the operation and are struggling to make it visible via the management portal. How can we achieve this?

The classes are structured like this:

0 1
0 81

I downloaded IAM-3.4.2.0-5604.tar.gz from the Online Distribution site this morning, it the implementation to install it on our Development environment to see if it is a viable solution. Following the instructions, I have ran into an issue trying to make sure I am entering the information into the prompts correctly.

I have IRIS HealthShare Health Connect 2024.1 running locally using a Local Web Server, so when prompted I have entered the IP Address and port 443 is that correct?

0 8
0 77

In cache studio there are features, dialog boxes, that help map data from a global to class properties.
I have used %CacheSQLStorage quit a bit, or have in the past, to map globals to classes.

I haven't been able to find a similar feature in VisualStudio.
Do I need to upgrade to IRIS to be able to use VisualStudio to map global properties to classes?

Thanks for your time,
Richard

1 2
0 77

I am attempting to configure an inbound service that utilizes the EnsLib.SOAP.GenericService class. This service receives HL7-v3 content wrapped in SOAP requests. Despite reading the documentation on configuring SOAP services, I am still confused.

In my current configuration item "Fr_Centrak_RTLS", I have ‘Enable Standard Requests’ checked, ‘Pool Size’ set to 0, and the port is unspecified.

0 6
0 76

I have created a custom Business Process setting called X509CredentialAlias in which I load the name of the credential alias to use for some background processes. I have looked through EnsPortal.Component but do not see an option for selecting X509 certs stored within IRIS. How might I adjust this setting to query all X509 certs saved within IRIS and offer a drop-down selection to the user within the business process? Similar to the EnsPortal.Component.sslConfigSelector.

0 7
0 75

Hi Guys,

After converting from Ensemble 2014 to 2018 and ran my application I get the below error message:

MSDS.ZEN.Component.imageclickbuttom exits and compiles fine and also compiled the Zen page extending the class successfully but still getting the error so not sure why I'm still getting the error!?

Thanks

0 4
0 71

Hi,

I'm having a few issues with keeping Ubuntu happy and stable, and it seems to be something at the OS level rather than within IRIS itself. My thought is to simply pare back the stuff that Ubuntu LTS runs by default, which will free up system resources (which really shouldn't be a problem, but it might help) and reduce the amount that can go wrong.

Are there any guides as to what can be safely disabled at boot time, or are required to be enabled?

0 1
0 69

I built my rest api with ^%REST and update with CreateApplication.
Postman works fine and I suppose production server will work fine as UI and rest api will be on the same domain, but for now in dev, I need to have access from my local to the Iris rest api. I have a CORS error.

I do not know how to configure my swagger file to have either Parameter HandleCorsRequest=1 or <route Cors=true in the generated displ,cls.

0 3
0 69

I'm trying to change the Stream property inside a DTL with a Source Class of Ens.StreamContainer. The code, below, will change it within the DTL testing tool, but running an actual message through the Production's Process doesn't change the Stream property. I can change other properties of Ens.StreamContainer by using the normal Set action and it is reflected when running it through the Process. For context, this uses a FTP service to grab a file. Any thoughts on why I can't just write modified stream data to the Stream property?

0 7
0 68

EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation has File Name property with default value: %f_%Q%!+(_a)

The Management Portal documentation description of the property:

Name of file to output the document(s) to. May include timestamp specifiers. The %f specifier if present will be replaced with the name of the document's original source filename (stripped of characters illegal in target filenames).

See the method Ens.Util.File.CreateTimestamp() for documentation of timestamping options.

0 5
0 67