I was looking at the OrefToArray^%occRun in the %CSP.ErrorLog page in version 2016. However, we're on version 2014, and that method does not seem to exist yet. I would love a good way to swizzle out the info in the %request, %session, %response objects for the error log for my own error page, in version 2014. I don't want to have to go through and get all the properties manually, but I will if I must. Any other good way already written?

Thanks,

Laura

0 9
1 541

Hello All,

I have a question / issue regarding the calling list.FindOref(<object from indexOpen call>)
Here is a simple way to reproduce the issue:
2 classes: Utility.contacttypes and Utility.person

Class Utility.contacttypes Extends %Persistent
{
Property description As %Library.String(TRUNCATE = 1);
/// Index for property description
Index descriptionIndex On description [ Unique ];
}

3 5
0 346

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any code to compare and update two directories/namespaces for class files.
If file is present in directory1 and not present in diectory2, it should import the classfile.
If file is not present in directory1 and it is present in directory2, the corresponding file should be deleted from directory2.

Please suggest code for the task.

Thanks,
Arpitha R

0 2
0 656

Hi Community,

I'm just editing a class in Atelier. I have added below code into the class.

Set tStream=##class(%Stream.GlobalCharacter).%New()

When I type tStream. , It's not automatically suggesting properties of that object instance in Atelier. If I click "Ctrl+Space", It says "No completions available".

Is this functionality not available in Atelier yet Or Should I make some configuration changes in Atelier to make it available?

1 3
0 359

I'd like to have production specific settings for different environments (OTAP). I have set the system default settings on my production to override the default settings. However, this does not seem to work. It is my understanding that the system default settings override the settings I have set on the production (I thought I heard my Sales Engineer say this). However, reading the documentation I am not sure of this reading either. However, when I clear the values for the adapters on my production my system default settings are still not apply.

0 8
0 826
Question
· May 9, 2017
Atelier: GetDocs bug?

Greetings.

I'm trying to do some experiments using the Atelier REST API, but I noticed a bug that I simply can't bypass.

When requesting the Atelier server asking for an array of docs, it seems to fail when using it with multiple formats.
Like: [ "RCWWW015.int", "Class.cls" ]

While this method does return the class's source code, it fails when fetching the routine.
Like this:

1 1
0 290

What is a correct way to pass parameters to the %CONTAINS in embedded SQL statement when searching thru %Text property?

s sp="child,health"

&SQL(

DECLARE c1 CURSOR FOR

SELECT ID INTO :id FROM ICD WHERE Name %CONTAINS (:sp)

is not the same as executing the following in the SQL Manager

SELECT ID FROM ICD WHERE Name %CONTAINS ('child','health')

0 4
0 433

Hi ,

From the below code, we are able to import the class file to the namespace ( specified path is C:\temp\distr )

I have a class file and a folder in the above specified path. When i run the code, it is importing only the class file but not the class files present in folder.

I would like to know is there any code to import the class files present in folder as well.

0 3
0 991

Hi All -

Our environment has multiple instances of HealthShare installed and most are on separate VMs/servers. Does anyone have any ideas on how to efficiently manage user accounts across all of these multiple instances of HealthShare? As you can imagine, creating 10 separate Cache accounts on each instance during onboarding of new associates is cumbersome and tedious as is disabling them. We have yet to integrate with AD but we do have a Cyberark initiative under way but it is in the very early stages.

0 3
0 722

Hello,

I am interested in working with a third-party API in my instance of the Community Portal. I was curious as to how you all work with third-party apis. Do you typically connect directly from within a ZEN Mojo Page or do you route the request through an operation in the management portal? Are there any sort of best practices I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Bob

0 1
0 302

I am using a method: %OverrideGuidAssignment("NEW GUID HERE") to override my GUID, and would like to know if there are any parameters, which allow this method to return a status & or error msg?
If you currently set it to a variable it returns the new GUID you originally passed in, regardless of if it failed to override or not.

Thank you in advance

0 5
0 378

Suppose I have an image and need to convert that image into a PDF for inclusion in an HL7.

I know that Zen Reports can display an image in a PDF but I do not want to view the image in a web page. I just need to convert the image to PDF in a Process and then include that PDF in an HL7. The workflow would be like this:

Get image -> Convert image into PDF -> Include PDF in HL7 OBX.

I know how to do the last part to include PDF in HL7 OBX. Just need ideas on the first part.

0 2
0 1.1K
Question
· May 8, 2017
Fetch files from GitHub

let know the source code to fetch files from git hub repository..while running the attached file we are getting error.
ERROR #5001: Repository doesn't exist OR you don't have accesscoming1 1

Please help us to resolve the error.

Please find the code used :

0 5
0 575

I have a CSP page that needs to allow the user to submit a file. I have a form with an element in it <input type="file" name="file"/> which allows the user to select the file they want to upload from their local filesystem.

How do I go about actually getting the file to be sent to the server?

0 5
0 1.3K

Hi

I have an Ensemble Application with many classes and relationships between those classes.

I need a tool that can connect to Cache/Ensemble and create a visual ERD from the class definitions within a particular Cache Namespace

MS-Access is one option but it does not automatically create the relationship connectors between classes

Any suggestions

Nigel Salm

0 6
0 5K

Hi all,

I've a RESP API service in a Business Service to server different methods

I've created the route with the name of the method, each one has been created in lowercase

XData UrlMap [ XMLNamespace = "http://www.intersystems.com/urlmap" ]
{
<Routes>
    <Route Url="/user" Method="POST" Call="User"/>
    <Route Url="/emailactivation" Method="POST" Call="EmailActivation" />
    <Route Url="/login" Method="POST" Call="Login"/>
</Routes>
}

But only there is a response if the call is used in lowercase

1 2
0 1.1K

Does anyone have a good example of setting up an Inbound Email Adapter Service to retrieve an email? I am thinking of sending this email to a BPL to retrieve the Attachment that is in the email. Would that be the correct method to do that?

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 1
0 599