Question
· Jan 30, 2023
SQL Query Help in $ListGet

Hi All,

I want to run an SQL like below

Select ID,Rollno,Marks,Name,Section,Teacher from Marks left outer join Student on Marks.StudentID=Student.ID

Now, the Student.ID is having the encrypted value which is not matching with Marks.StudentID (as this is clear value).

I can get the clear value using encrypted value as follow

^StoreValue("EncryptStudentID",Student.ID)=$LB("123"). That 123 is the clear Student.ID which I need to match in SQL query (ON clause).

0 2
0 177
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,858 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Jan 30, 2023
SQLComputed Code issue

Hi All,

I have a below query for which I need help.

I have a persistent class User.Cars.cls. The properties of this class is mapped through Global mapping with global (^CAR(Date,CarSerialno,Seq)).

Property CarNumber as %String (TRUNCATE=1) [SqlFieldName= CAR_Number];

Mapping of 5th Piece of ^CAR global to CarNumber property.

For e.g.^CAR(Date,CarSerialno,Seq)=1^2^3^4^BMW 4567^6^7

0 1
0 180
InterSystems Official
· Jan 30, 2023
Updated Vulnerability Handling Policy

At InterSystems, we believe in the responsible disclosure of recently discovered security vulnerabilities. We provide timely information to our customers, while keeping it out of the hands of people that may misuse it. We also understand each customer has different requirements related to the resolution of security issues.

6 2
3 307

Hello all,

I am hoping someone can give me some guidance.

I have this code below; please see below. It works perfectly fine. However, when I use a different target, it is not working. 0 files were copied.

w $ZF(-100,"/SHELL /LOGCMD","copy","C:\DICOM\IMAGE\IMAGE1.DCM","E:\IMAGE\COPIEDIMAGETEST1.DCM")

0 3
0 295

In our latest episode of Data Points, I had a conversation with George James, CEO of George James Software, about the importance of source control and developer tools, George James Software's own solutions, and their partnership with InterSystems. Take a listen, and visit https://georgejames.com to learn more about George James Software!

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/1394422
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

5 0
1 144

Some Usage cases

1. A deployment may consist of two high availability instances and two disaster recovery instances in a different data center.

The corresponding UAT environment could replicate this giving a total of 8 instances. How do you confirm CPF and Scheduled task alignment across ALL instances.

3 2
0 383

Dear DC members,

We're super excited to share with you our latest Developer Community feature!

🔥 YOUR 2022 RECAP 🔥

Each member now has access to their personalized 2022 activity summary – an overview of their contributions, including the number of posts, comments, views, top and favorite posts / tags, and much more!

10 13
0 489

Python has become the most used programming language in the world (source: https://www.tiobe.com/tiobe-index/) and SQL continues to lead the way as a database language. Wouldn't it be great for Python and SQL to work together to deliver new functionality that SQL alone cannot? After all, Python has more than 380,000 published libraries (source: https://pypi.org/) with very interesting capabilities to extend your SQL queries within Python.

17 3
0 1.1K
Question
· Jan 16, 2023
File system Max size

Hi Guys,

we are having a problem with the Cache.dat file is not expanding anymore since it has reached 2.2TB, we still have extra 260Gb of free disk space in our drive but for some reason it's raising a FILEFULL which is a result or the database not able to expand.

0 4
0 484

InterSystems announces another developer preview release, as part of the developer preview program for the 2022.3. Many updates and enhancements have been added in 2022.3 and there are also brand new capabilities, such as the new FHIR SQL Builder, improvements for Columnar Storage, and adds support to SUSE 15 SP4 and Oracle Linux 9. Some of these features or improvements may not be available in this current developer preview.

0 5
0 267
Question
· Jan 25, 2018
List of Business Services

Is there a way to get the list of Business Services from a command line call? We are trying to see if there is a way we can automate bring down our Inbound Business Services during a fail over.

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 12
0 775
Question
· Jan 26, 2023
Tablepane Navigation

Hi Guys

The navigation by default returns the Total records, how can I change that or allow the navigator to only show the number of records in the current page, or is there a property of Tablepane that returns the current page records No?

Thanks

0 0
0 140

Hi All,

I am currently using D $SYSTEM.SQL.Shell() command or management portal to retrieve the data from database. I just learned we can also run cache table sql queries in MS access. MS access already installed on my machine.

I need to ask how I can connect my database of USER or sample namespace in MS access to run these SQL queries.

Thanks in advance!!

0 4
0 236
Question
· Jan 24, 2023
SQL Query needs optimization

Hi All,

I am having an SQL query (mentioned below). When I am running this query it is taking 90 min to retrieve all records (approx 1 million records).

Fetching data from 5 tables using inner join in cache. Relative cost displaying 10 million

I wan to confirm How this query can be optimized

0 12
0 291

Hi ,

I am trying to work out how to install the intersystems-jdbc-3.3.1.jar file onto a windows server to set up a connection between athrid party application and an Iris database.

Is there an installer ? the java -jar etc command does not work "could not load main class " . Added the folder to the system path .

Running Eclipse temurin but I do not work with java at all, other than these very specific points where need to get applications to run .

If someone could point me to a guide or instruction that would be of great assitance

Cheers

0 6
0 690
Question
· Jan 26, 2023
Using ODBC on linux

I already have a working setup with:

- Ubuntu 21.10
- Unixodbc 2.3.6
- ODBC-2018.1.5.659.0-lnxubuntux64
- libcacheodbcur64.so

I have tried to update to:

- Ubuntu 22.04
- Unixodbc 2.3.9

But, i am getting "SQLDriverConnect: 0 [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Driver does not support the requested version".

So, I have tried to switch to:

0 1
0 272