Question
· Nov 1, 2016
File size.

Hi everybody,

My name is Sérgio Fernandes and I'm from Brazil.

I need to get the size of file that the user wants to upload in my application.

I'm getting it name with %request.GetMineData("fileName").FileName, but not found it at Ensemble documentation how would i get the size of file.

My version is Ensemble 2013.1.6.950.0 and I'm doing it at csp.

Thaks

0 3
0 754
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,627 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I'm trying to start a Production and the following error is shown.

Any idea how to solve?

translations: - Produção 'BUS.BusProduction' está sendo iniciada...
- Production 'BUS.BusProduction' is being initialized

- A produção não pode ser iniciada - precisa ser ativada
- The production can't be initialized - it must be activated.

0 2
0 635

I try to run the cmd command in the studio terminal, but i am getting the <NOTOPEN> Error.

Even ZF(-1) also not working. Any help, Please!!!

Note: i restart the Cache instance service with full privilege

Code:

Set Path="mkdir E:\Sample\New"

Open Path:"QR":10

Error:<NOTOPEN>

This command working on my PC, but on server throws error.

Many Thanks

0 3
0 1K

I'm trying to setup a webserver in health share.

I'm stuck in premission set up.

When I select Unauthenticaded login method in EDIT WEB APLICATION the page freeze and after some time, about a minute, the login page is shown.

Someone knows what is happening?

0 1
0 284
Question
· Nov 3, 2016
Simple Arithmetics

Can somebody explain this behaviour of Cache (and many other calculating machine as well) :

WRITE 1/3*12

WRITE 1/3*5

W 1/3*18

W 1/3*21

W 1/3*24

How can we make more occurate caculations in Cache ?

1 2
0 648
Question
· Oct 19, 2016
LDAP Adapter - Credentials?

I'm writing an operation to use the LDAP Outbound Adapter to query AD.

The operation's settings include a basic Credentials selector, to allow you to use the built in Credentials function of Ensemble. This can be referenced in the operation with ..Adapter.Credentials

1 6
0 700

This article contains the tutorial document for a Global Summit academy session on Text Categorization and provides a helpful starting point to learn about Text Categorization and how iKnow can help you to implement Text Categorization models. This document was originally prepared by Kerry Kirkham and Max Vershinin and should work based on the sample data provided in the SAMPLES namespace.

5 0
1 649

A group of students at the Chalmers University of Technology (Gothenburg, Sweden) tried different approaches to automatically rating the quality of emergency calls, including iKnow.

Excerpt: "The most impressive results produced by iKnow is its ability to correctly classify 100% of the calls using the Average algorithm. This is quite surprising since iKnow only compares low-level concepts, how words relates to each other."

7 1
0 443
Question
· Oct 31, 2016
Zen Excel Report

Hello Everyone.

Sorry if it is a dumb question, but I'm new.

First: I have to create a Excel MultipleSheet Report. That I'm fine with doing.. but they want me to give every Workbook that is created it's unique reportName, that is generated with the user input on the page. Is it possible to do so?

0 7
0 527

I am using OAuth2 Cache framework, acting as a client to an authorization server. My setup is based on this excellent previous post [Caché Open Authorization Framework (OAuth 2.0) implementation – part 1].

I'm facing ‘Authorization Server Error: Error Processing Response - No match between server name 'googleapis.com' and SSL certificate values google.com…’

It looks like I should set SSLCheckServerIdentity to false but I can’t figure out how. Has anyone had the same issue?

0 4
0 1.2K

When running the built in Ensemble Purge task (Ens.Util.Tasks.Purge) there are three parameters DaysToKeep, BodiesToo, and KeepIntegrity. This article focuses on the KeepIntegrity boolean parameter, but more information about running this task can be found here:

http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...

KeepIntegrity determines which Ensemble Messages are marked for deletion within the time specified by DaysToKeep.

8 2
0 993

This post is meant to provide a quick possible explanation for a very perplexing problem.

Scenario: You’ve just created your own administrative user in your 2014.1 (or later) instance of Caché. You gave it every possible security role (including %All), so it should in theory be able to do anything within the instance.

You’ve written a very advanced routine with a break command in it for debugging:

7 1
0 470

I have a client who is in the process of developing some tests (short routine) to perform on a large data set – possibly several hundred million records – and is looking for an efficient way to spread the workload across his CPU’s to speed up the execution time. Any suggestions or tips I can pass on?​

Absolutely investigate the Work Queue Manager:

1 5
1 1.3K
  1. Don’t use Python built into Mac. Because of System Integrity Protection (SIP) you will not be able to access the libraries that the InterSystems Python binding requires. The Python build into the MAC has baked in what libraries it can use.
  2. Install another Python. Don’t put this other ahead of Mac Python on path since this could break things. Apple regards its Python as part of the its OS, and may use that Python in its system operations.
  3. This Python will not be installed into the protected area.
4 0
0 358
Article
· Nov 1, 2016 9m read
Reflection in Caché

The topic of reflection hasn't been raised in Caché forums or blogs too often. Perhaps, it happened because the notion of reflection is not explicitly defined in Caché. However, it exists in Caché and can be a very useful development tool.

8 3
1 1.4K
Question
· Nov 1, 2016
Cache Studio - Find in Files

Hi,

In Cache Studio under the View/Find in Files. Anyone knows how to search multiple words in the string? For example,

In my routines 1, it has "Patient Name Test Name Provider Address Status " and

In my routine 2 , it has "Patient Name Test Name Provider Address "

In my routines 3, it has "Patient Name Address "

When I search, I want to search all the routines, it has the words Provider and Status which I want it returns only routine 1 because it has both words "Provider and Status". Thank you very much for your help.

1 1
0 740