greetings Community!

InterSystems Learning Services is working to identify and create libraries of high-quality learning resources for third-party technologies, platforms, and systems that are part of, integrated with, or commonly used with InterSystems products and technologies. we don't create content for these ourselves, but want to support our clients, external and internal, in learning about them and how to use them.

00
0 0 53

Hi-

I have a SQL Query using %iFind.Highlight which returns text highlighting certain words and phrases.   %iFind.Highlight seems to remove cr/lf from the returned text.

Here's my query

ClassMethod Search(pSessionId As %String, pSearchString As %String) As %String
{
    set tTags="<span style='background-color:yellow;'>"
    &sql(
    SELECT %iFind.Highlight(Text , :pSearchString , , :tTags) into :results 
    FROM SSA_OCR.TempSearchable where sessionId = :pSessionId)
    quit results
}

00
0 1 114
Question
Jenna Poindexter · Feb 5, 2020
%iFind.Highlight

Hi

I've been working with SQL using an iFind index to search text.   Using the %iFind.Highlight function in my SELECT statement I can get text back that highlights the found words using <b> and </b>

I am aware that using ##class(%iFind.Utils).Highlight, I can pass a parameter to override the <b> tag and use instead a <span> tag with style to change the background color of the found words.

Is there a way to override the <b> tag from a SQL statement?

Thanks

 

00
0 6 96

In Cache'/Ensemble, by specifying the objectsPackage parameter, dictionaries (and other objects) get projected to tables that can be accessed by SQL queries.

But in IRIS (IRIS for UNIX (Ubuntu Server LTS for x86-64 Containers) 2019.1 (Build 507U) Mon Feb 25 2019 13:47:16 EST), when I created a dictionary with ##class(%iKnow.Matching.DictionaryAPI).CreateDictionary(), it does not get projected to a table.

The class APIs correctly retrieve information about this dictionary.

Am I missing something with IRIS, or is there any issues about this?

00
0 2 141

I have iKnow domain of forum posts, their full text is an iKnow data, and each post also has a number of views as a metadata field.

I want to get a sum of views by concept. Let's say I have a concept called "TESTEST" and there are 10 sources that have this concept. Each source has some views. I want to get views total - impact of this concept so to say.

What's the best iKnow architecture for this use case?

So far I got this:

00
0 1 156

I am trying to create an iKnow domain programmatically like:

    Set dom = ##class(%iKnow.Domain).%New("TestDom")
    Do  dom.SetParameter("DefaultConfig", "MyConfiguration")
    Set sc = dom.%Save()

   ...

Although "MyConfiguration" sets the language to "ja", i.e. Japanese, it doesn't seem to be respected, and what I see on the top right pane in Knowledge Portal is related concepts, instead of proximity profiles, which I expect to see  in Japanese language mode.

Also resulting segmentation of sentences looks to be it is in English mode.

00
0 2 193

This summer the Database Platforms department here at InterSystems tried out a new approach to our internship program.  We hired 10 bright students from some of the top colleges in the US and gave them the autonomy to create their own projects which would show off some of the new features of the InterSystems IRIS Data Platform.  The team consisting of Ruchi Asthana, Nathaniel Brennan, and Zhe “Lily” Wang used this opportunity to develop a smart review analysis engine, which they named Lumière.   As they explain:

20
0 0 333

image

The InterSystems DBMS has a built-in technology for working with non-structured data called iKnow and a full-text search technology called iFind. We decided to take a dive into both and make something useful. As the result, we have DocSearch — a web application for searching in InterSystems documentation using iKnow and iFind.

80
0 18 1,065
Question
Eduard Lebedyuk · Jun 26, 2017
iFind and HTML text

I have a class with text property, which contains html text (usually pieces, so it may be invalid), here's a sample value:

<div moreinfo="none">Word1 Word2</div><br>
<a href = "123" >Word3</a>

When I add iFind index on text, there are at least two problems:

10
0 4 331