Hi,

I like to validate some use cases and have the following question. I am relatively new to IRIS. Perhaps someone can help:

1. I have a global m[x,y,z,f] distributed across multiple sharded instances
2. I know that i can set assign computed SQL expressions to class variables using Objectscript
3. Is there a possibility in Globals API to do the same ? Set f = x + y as a computed expression in the global m[x,y,z,f] ?

a. We would want to use the global API to change f programmatically using code

0 5
0 336

Hi Community,

In this video, you will learn how our financial services customers are using InterSystems IRIS to connect to a range of internal and external systems and sources to deliver a 360-degree view of a business and accelerate digital transformation initiatives:

What's New in Financial Services @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bjExyM-L7t8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 148

Hi, Community!

Is there an option to get an archived file of globals in one command. Say for:

Do $System.OBJ.Export("Class1*D.GBL,Class2*D.GBL","data_gbl.xml")

get something like:

Do $System.OBJ.Export("Data*D.GBL","data_gbl.gz","gzip")

And also to have the convenient one click way to import it to the namespace via terminal or Control Panel?

If anyone already has this module, share please?

It would be very convenient for import/export/continuous integration purposes cause globals can be really heavy.

0 8
0 850

Hello,

I am interested in working with a third-party API in my instance of the Community Portal. I was curious as to how you all work with third-party apis. Do you typically connect directly from within a ZEN Mojo Page or do you route the request through an operation in the management portal? Are there any sort of best practices I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Bob

0 1
0 304
Question
· Mar 30, 2020
Error Switching Journal

Hi,

I'm having a problem when I'm attempting to freeze the instance.

I have a pre-script and post-script to freeze and unfreeze the instance, but when the script execute:

csession INSTANCE_NAME -U '%SYS' "##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze(\"$SNAPLOG\",,,,,,1800)"

It's give me this error and fails the freeze:

Backup.General.ExternalFreeze: Failed, Unable to switch local journal file, Error: -99,ERROR #1142: Error switching journal file: 0
vi

At cconsole.log file show this:

0 4
0 520

Hi all.

I have setup a HL7 Operation using the HTTP adapter, and I'm getting what seems to me as an unusual response. When sending a sample message to the operation, I am getting a nested ACK. For example:

MSH|^~\&|||xxx|xxx|202209230806||ACK^HTTP^200|00|D|2.1|1
MSA|AA|RWSD7V5iuEC5F6zscDWz|HTTP ACK 'HTTP/1.1 200 OK' : MSH|^~\&|yyy|yyyy|xxx|xxx|20220923080633||ACK^A01|1663916793965||2.3||||||
MSA|CR|RWSD7V5iuEC5F6zscDWz|Error Message Goes Here.

0 1
0 146

Hi all.

I working with ORU messages where I'm only interested in routing the message to an operation where any of the contained OBR:UniversalServiceIdentifier.identifier segments contains certain values.

The problem I'm facing is that the OBRs are nested within a repeating ORCgrp, which is then nested in a repeating PIDgrpgrp (although the source only ever uses a single PIDgrpgrp).

Is there a simple way of achieving this without a massive OR for each possible ORCgrp value?

0 4
0 463
Question
· Oct 13, 2022
JDBC Gateway Server Crash

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue I am having with the JDBC Gateway Server crashing at the %SYS level. I have numerous Linked Tables that are using JDBC to connect to a MS SQL database/tables to query values. I have written queries in other class files and within the class definition of the linked table to do the queries.

1. Should I be running the query in the class definition of the linked table as a class method? or is it best practice to run the query as a class method outside of the class definition of the linked table?

0 3
0 186

I have installed Iris in Docker container with the above version. I need to create an additional user to log in via ssh. I have created a user and put in both the irisuser and irisowner groups, and created a user in iris with permissions. But, when I run "iris session iris" I originally got an error about permissions: /usr/irissys/bin/irisdb: Permission denied.

I looked @ the /usr/irisys directory and the permissions was only (r-x------). I changed to (dr-xr-xr-x.)and now I get a different error:

Invalid ownership for ./irisdb

Any suggestions?

0 8
0 356

I am using a method: %OverrideGuidAssignment("NEW GUID HERE") to override my GUID, and would like to know if there are any parameters, which allow this method to return a status & or error msg?
If you currently set it to a variable it returns the new GUID you originally passed in, regardless of if it failed to override or not.

Thank you in advance

0 5
0 382

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any code to compare and update two directories/namespaces for class files.
If file is present in directory1 and not present in diectory2, it should import the classfile.
If file is not present in directory1 and it is present in directory2, the corresponding file should be deleted from directory2.

Please suggest code for the task.

Thanks,
Arpitha R

0 2
0 663

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Resilient Deployments in the Cloud

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dBDQvFRBlZQ
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 240
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for October 2022!
General Stats
162 new posts published in October:
– 25 new articles
– 45 new announcements
– 80 new questions
– 12 new discussions
197 new members joined in October
10,388 posts published all time
11,602 members joined all time
0 0
0 125
Question
· May 21, 2020
PDF to Dicom

I have an upcoming project where we are being asked to take a PDF result and send it to a PACS system as a DICOM encapsulated PDF. I am wondering if anyone has done this and if so can you share your experience?

Thanks,

0 1
0 447

Hi Developers!

InterSystems continues the Developer Meetup event series. The next one will happen on November 17th from 5:30 pm-8 pm ET in Boston, MA, USA.
At this meetup, you will learn more about Kubernetes, Mirantis Lens tool, and how to run Lens with InterSystems IRIS IKO (InterSystems Kubernetes Operator).

Food and drink will be provided.

> Register here <

InterSystems <> Mirantis Developer Meetup on Kubernetes

Agenda:

0 0
0 282