Syndicate content 0  

Hello Community,

I'm a beginner and currently working on a project to convert CCDA files to FHIR using InterSystems IRIS. I have developed a web form to upload CCDA files, and I'm attempting to convert the uploaded CCDA files to FHIR. However, I am encountering an issue where the conversion process results in an empty entry.
Here's the Output it displays on HTML page:

0 9
0 85

I would dearly love to avoid manually creating a SEF or XSD file to get the X12 832 (4010) schema into IRIS, but I have been hard pressed to find either downloadable resources or commercial options. The typical recommendation, edi-dev, seems to just do tooling that will help create SEF files, but no longer sells actual SEF files.

Anybody got any good resources that might have these schema files?

Thanks for any help!

Cordially,

Jonathan

0 2
0 92

Hi Community,

Thank you for participating in our recent mini-contest! We received many great ideas, and we hope you enjoyed the process.

The mastermind of the winning concept will receive 5,000 points, while the astute "investors" in said concept will receive 200 points each.

The Winning Concept: Senior people loneliness

1 0
0 94

Hi Everyone,
Do you know that April 22 was the Earth Day?
Join us in celebrating Earth Day on Global Masters - by learning about our efforts for sustainability and how you can drive change on a personal level.
There you will not only learn about ways to reduce your carbon footprint, but you will also have the opportunity to get some extra points for it. The campaign is live till April 30
It's also a good time to check the reward catalog - we added a couple of new prizes for several regions. Hope you will enjoy them!

1 0
0 94

Problems with Strings

I am accessing IRIS databases with JDBC (or ODBC) using Python. I want to fetch the data into a pandas dataframe to manipulate the data and create charts from it. I ran into a problem with string handling while using JDBC. This post is to help if anyone else has the same issues. Or, if there is an easier way to solve this, let me know in the comments!

I am using OSX, so I am unsure how unique my problem is. I am using Jupyter Notebooks, although the code would generally be the same if you used any other Python program or framework.

2 0
0 93

Hi Community!

We are excited to announce the first French technical article writing contest!

✍️ Technical Article Contest ✍️

This is the perfect opportunity for all InterSystems technology enthusiasts to share their knowledge and showcase their writing skills. No matter your experience level, everyone is welcome to participate. Articles can cover a wide range of technical topics related to InterSystems products or services. So, let your creativity and expertise run wild!

📅 Contest period: September 2-29, 2024

🎁 Gifts for all: a special gift is prepared for each participant!

🏅 Prizes for the authors of the best articles

4 1
0 73

Hi Community!

How can you create a balanced approach to using Generative AI? Get help from InterSystems experts in the latest video from Learning Services:

Weighing the Benefits and Risks of Generative AI

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VaUS5M0S0hY?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=VaUS5M0S0hY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 93

ChatIRIS Health Coach, a GPT-4 based agent that leverages the Health Belief Model as a psychological framework to craft empathetic replies. This article elaborates on the backend architecture and its components, focusing on how InterSystems IRIS supports the system's functionality.

0 0
0 93

Hey Developers,

Watch the latest video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Identifying Structured and Coded Data in HL7 FHIR Resources

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_2NksmmiUiQ
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 93

Ok, I am attempting to clarify the required use of the RESIZE command, when you have a UNIVERSE or a UNIDATA DB attached to Cache. Traditional UNIVERSE / UNIDATA databases 'require' that hashed files be re-sized according to historic use, to prevent file overflow (aka. performance issues). It is not clear if that requirement is fully eliminated by attaching one of these databases to Cache. It is clear that, if you do not allocate 'enough' space on Cache for the database 'as a whole', that is a problem.

0 6
0 86

Hi Developers,

We'd like to highlight some key information about the Tech Exchange zone at Global Summit 2024. This year, you can see and add every demo, roundtable, or discussion to your schedule, ensuring you don't miss a thing!

Here's what to explore at Tech Exchange:

• Request a 1-on-1 meeting with InterSystems product experts and developers
  • Startup Showcase
  • Partner Pavilion
  • Developer Community booth
  • Learning Services booth
  • FHIR booth
  • Supply Chain booth
  • UX booth
  • Vector Search, GenAI discussion table. Available for spontaneous connections with others interested in this topic
  • more than 40 tech demos!

Learning opportunities in Tech Exchange room:

2 0
0 92

Hi All! For those of you who are early adopters of Health Connect Cloud, you might be interested in our latest video -- a tutorial on how to create firewall rules, as well as obtain important network addresses, in your Health Connect Cloud deployments. Let us know if you have questions or interest in learning more about Health Connect Cloud.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/upIf4LHx540

0 0
0 92

Hi there,

I'm hoping that someone may be able to point me in the right direction to get started with working with files in Intersystems. I am currently trying to build an interface that will consume a text file containing a list of IDs (one per line) and then write those IDs to an external database. I am comfortable working with the database end but have not worked with files/Stream containers etc yet.

0 6
1 85
Question
· Oct 3
IRIS IDE limbo

Is it possible to install IRIS Studio as an evaluation, so I can use the built-in IDE?

I have installed IRIS Community edition that does not come with a built-id IDE.

Altelier website is down down.

VSCode with ObjectScript - tried to run simple MUMPS code and says not supported

1 2
1 89

I have just started working on cache and I am trying to push code from a tfs repo to a cache server namespace. I know that from you vscode you just can compile and that would reach the namespace. But I want this process to be automated , like a ci/cd pipeline that gets triggered only from a kube container. Is there any documentation which I can follow. We are still using cache not IRIS

0 2
0 89

InterSystems encourages the adoption of a flexible, practical approach to application development, rather than strict adherence to one of the prevalent development theories. This paper offers advice based upon our experience. However needs, attitudes, and styles vary; we recommend that each programmer choose the development approach that works best for them. Caché supports a wide range of development methodologies, not just those recommended here.

1 0
0 91
Question
· Jul 29
Task FeatureTracker

Does anyone know what this task does exactly? And what problems would I have if I didn't use an SSL certificate?

I got the error: "SSL/TLS error in SSL_connect(), SSL_ERROR_SSL: protocol error, error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed"

Has anyone encountered this problem before?

0 4
0 86