Question
· Nov 10, 2021
SQL Search index on JSON objects.

Hello there!
I am hoping to get some help with "SQL Search index" and JSON objects.
I am storing a JSON object in a column of type %Stream.GlobalCharacter
Property JSON As %Stream.GlobalCharacter;
I also have a index that looks like below.
Index AnalyticIdx On (JSON) As %iFind.Index.Analytic(INDEXOPTION = 0, LANGUAGE = "en", LOWER = 1);

1 20
0 463

Hey Community,

The new video is worth watching on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Data Warehousing with InterSystems

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KO8E54YB0Bw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 208

The TOGAF is the The Open Group Architecture Framework. It provides an approach for planning, design, implement, deploy and govern your EA (Enterprise Architecture) projects.

The TOGAF has a concept called Building Block. It is any element that can be used, reused a executed to deliver value and new functions to the business.

In the picture above, I present to you the main IRIS building blocks to create fantastic apps.

4 2
3 1K

I'm in a tricky situation where a new required property is being added to a class, along with an index on it. The existing data has nulls, so the index build fails. I can't run a query to update the rows where there are nulls, because it tries to use the index, which hasn't been built yet.

0 3
0 204

Hey Developers,

We invite you to take part in the European Healthcare Hackathon 2021 which will take place on November 19-21 2021. Participation is free, the deadline for applications to the ON-LINE track is prolonged until 15 NOV.

We will have an InterSystems challenge there: "Innovate with FHIR". Prize fund in InterSystems track:

🥇1st place: 1500 EUR
🥈2nd place: 1000 EUR
🥉3rd place: 500 EUR
And we prepared prizes for ALL participants of our challenge!

Read the details about our challenge under the pic :) Are you in? Let us know in the poll below!

2 4
0 527

Hey Community,

Get an introduction to the purpose and key concepts of Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources, or FHIR:

FHIR: Healthcare Data Standard Designed for the Future

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xr-xSGPe96k
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 202
Article
· Dec 23, 2015 1m read
Caché ObjectScript Quick Reference

In the Caché Foundations course, students are learning about Caché Development and ObjectScript syntax at the same time. To help students complete the exercises, we provide an ObjectScript Quick Reference (aka "the Cheat Sheet").

It is not a reference for all of ObjectScript! It is a list of the ObjectScript commands and functions that students use during the course, along with common syntax for objects, collections, etc. It also contains some useful macros.

7 6
0 1.3K

I have an incoming data partner who occasionally passes a non-ASCII character in some free text fields which is causing some downstream systems to be unable to accept the message. Ideally I'm looking for some way to just process the entire message as a data transformation applied in the business rule, as we already have a pre-processor transform to remove the PD1 segment.

0 4
1 451

Hey Developers,

Don't miss our new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Working with FHIR Profiles in IRIS for Health

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xL47QbngYmk

3 0
1 195

Hello,

We are connecting to our client's Intersys database with python3.8 on our Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS, we are having trouble gettin the intersys.pythonbind module to work.

We are able to install the intersystems_irispython-3.2.0-py3-none-any.whl but, when we try to run the code we always get:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "./get_well_life.py", line 4, in <module>

import intersys.pythonbind

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'intersys'

Please could you tell us what may be going wrong?

0 1
0 418

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Interoperability contest!

Date & Time: Friday, October 29, 2021 – 12:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • An open discussion about technologies being used. Q&A. Plans for the next contests.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/P6EefBKHbZY

5 5
0 322

Hi all,

I have a process that recive a datetime in ISO 8601 format (YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss+001) to %timestamp value.

Example: set myDatetime = "2021-11-04T11:10:00+0100"

I've triyed use $SYSTEM.SQL.CONVERT(myDatetime,"SQL_TIMESTAMP") but it doesn't work.

Any idea?

Regards,
Kurro Lopez

1 7
0 639

Hi, I am new to InterSystems database. I am developing an application to display real time skillset statistic data, including max waiting time per skillset. I have access to the database through ODBC, using InterSystems ODBC driver. But I don't know from which table or view to get real time data of maximum waiting time per skillset. I appreciate any advices.

0 3
0 135
Question
· Jan 19, 2018
Gitlab hooks for Studio

Hi

I am in the process of trying to implement version control software with studio. Has anyone got any recommendations (either Linux based/windows based) as a place to start I have installed Gitlab and I wanted to know whether anyone has come across any obstacles using this.

I was also wondering whether anyone has developed any hooks for Gitlab that works well with Studio as I would prefer if there was a more integrated solution with studio? Any help with this would be great.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Salma

0 7
0 823

Hey Community!

New video is already waiting on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Introducing the InterSystems IRIS Smart Factory Starter Pack for Manufacturing

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ip2si0XpbFs

3 0
0 137