I am trying to write an application that will take some information on the database make a call to the Google API distance matrix and get the information to use with rest of the application without using the ensemble part of the development is this possible and how can I do my communication with the API from a cache class thanks in advance

0 7
0 1.3K

I am rather new to ObjectScript and I have a query about assigning values to the context.

In BPL I have a context variable (A08Msg) which is set to type Enslib.HL7.Message, I want to put my inbound HL7 message into this variable so I tried:

• an Assign to set context.A08Msg to request

This seemed to load the message into the variable because I could read values, e.g. using context.A08Msg.{PD1:3(1).1} , but I was unable to write to context.A08Msg.

0 7
0 753

Time after time on CSP Session page of our Cache 2017.2.1 installation I see that all licenses are consumed by CSP sessions of /csp/sys, /csp/sys/op/and /csp/sys/mgr applications which I assume are sessions of Management Portal. The problem is that there are only few of us accessing the Portal and as we test by browsing Portal, we can't reproduce the problem.

Is there any way to see client IP of CSP session? Any other way to approach the problem?

The problem looks very similar to the Forefox-related one but we don't use Forefox.

0 7
0 427

I am having trouble configuring the environment in eclipse have download eclipse for java script and web developers followed the video but could not connect to the server I have my Apache server 7.0 added to the java environment and I can start and stop the server through eclipse IDE but when I fire atelier and add server I get the above error any help please .This is the first time I am trying to use the plug in through eclipse .Just in case There is another installation I need to do please advice but I am guessing something to do with atelier not seeing my configurations or permissions

1 7
0 713

Hi,

The Ensemble SQL Inbound Adapter executes a user defined query, and calls the OnProcessInput method of the Business Service with information about an individual row of the executed query.

If the query provided by the user (and executed by the adapter), returned multiple rows, then, OnProcessInput is called multiple times, once for each row.

Within the OnProcessInput method, however, is there a way to know that the row that is currently being processed is actually the last row of the query.

Thanks

Steve

0 7
0 518
Question
· Jan 19, 2018
Gitlab hooks for Studio

Hi

I am in the process of trying to implement version control software with studio. Has anyone got any recommendations (either Linux based/windows based) as a place to start I have installed Gitlab and I wanted to know whether anyone has come across any obstacles using this.

I was also wondering whether anyone has developed any hooks for Gitlab that works well with Studio as I would prefer if there was a more integrated solution with studio? Any help with this would be great.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Salma

0 7
0 826

I have a 2GB CSP.log file that I need to investigate.

I'm using a %Stream.FileCharacter() object to open the file and then using the .FindAt() to search for a particular string.

I'm seeing the FindAt() stop after processing 49m characters?

Here is my code:

k
s stream=##class(%Stream.FileCharacter).%New()
d stream.LinkToFile("d:\csp.log")
s x=""
s i=0
s j=0
w stream.Rewind()
w stream.AtEnd
w stream.SizeGet()
while(stream.AtEnd=0){set i=stream.FindAt(-1,"Invalid password",x)+i  set j=j+1}
w stream.AtEnd
w i
w j

Which gives the following output:

0 7
0 720

Hi, every time I launch Atelier for the first time after my PC boot, it reports an error when trying to connect to a server.

Restarting Eclipse solves the issue and it no more manifests until next PC reboot.

Does anyone know how to avoid this issue? I run Windows 10, Java JRE 8

0 7
1 426

Hi,

We have a PAS that accepts HL7v2 QBP^Q21 requests, and returns patient details in an RSP^K21.

We have a clinical system that wants to sent an http GET request of the form http://server/getpatientbyid?pid=M1234567

So I think I need to convert the query url into a QBP^Q21 (HL7) message, then take the response in HL7v2, convert to SDA, convert to FHIR, and put that in the response to the original GET.

Does anyone have any experience doing this? is there an approach you would recomend?

0 7
0 2K

I have an in-memory list of items and I want to check which items match my pattern string.

Pattern string is a comma-separated list of items and special symbols like '*' and maybe '?'.

There's something similar in $system.OBJ.Compile, it accepts patterns: "*.data.*,Sample.*" - and it would compile 'Sample' package and all 'data' packages.

For example:

set list=$lb("abc", "c", "aaa", "bbb")
set result = ..match(list, "a*,*b")
zw result
result=$lb("abc","aaa","bbb")
0 7
0 693
Question
· Sep 10, 2018
OBX 5 and CRLF

Hello,

I have some issues trying to store a base64 encoded stream into the obx:5 segment.

I'm using the StoreFieldStreamBase64 method in my business process to store the stream into the segment.

I'm sending the hl7 message containing my stream to an ensemble business operation (EnsLib.HL7.Operation.FileOperation) to write the message on disk.

When i'm reading it with an ensemble business service, it can't parse the stream because it contains multiple CRLF.

Why is my business operation splitting my stream into multiple newlines ?

0 7
1 1.1K

Hi all,

I have an operation which uses the SQL outbound adapter to query a data source set up using a system DSN on the server which uses the Intersystems ODBC35 driver (this is a cache db hosted elsewhere).

Whenever Ensemble runs the following query:

SELECT lnkdid,
c_fastsearch_code,
c_drugfull
FROM JAC.drug_basic
WHERE c_drugfull LIKE 'Para%'

No data is returned, however running the same query via SQL Server Management Studio, all expected rows are returned.

Also if I run the following via Ensemble:

0 7
0 614

Hi,

I wonder if you could help me with a problem with persistent globals and journals.

We have a few interfaces using a persistent global just to translate some codes. The use of that global is like a lookup table...an interface calls a method that search for a field (in the message) in the global. If found, the code is translated with another field from the global.

The format of the global is something like:

0 6
0 565

Hello Everyone,

We are planning to build angular UI and Cache REST as backend. Can we deploy angular in Cache Private web server.

What would be the best way to do it. Did any one configure apache with csp gateway . if so can anyone guide me to a good document or some steps here which might help.

I have looked into this - https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY...

Somehow i am not able to join the dots .

0 6
0 596