Hi,

Initially when setting up a cache instance one creates or imports the user/ resources roles etc .

After the Mirror has been activated you can add users, resources etc. But when trying to add new SQL Table privileges to a namespace where the databases are mirrored it seems that you are not able to , Getting error:

ERROR #5002: Cache error: <DIRECTORY>SQLUserPrivsExecute+13^%SYS.SQLSEC

SOURCE ELEMENT: %CSP.UI.Component.SQLTables (SQLTables)

How do you maintain these privileges?

0 1
0 332

We are in the process of setting enabling SSL on a soap web service exposed via InterSystems, but are running into trouble. We have installed our certificates on our webserver (Apache 2.4) and enabled SSL over the default port 57772. However, we now get an error when sending a soap message to the web service (it used to work over http). Specifically the CSP gateway refuses to route te emssage the soap web service:

0 1
0 1.1K

I'm trying to recreate a smaller copy of our DEV machine on a sandbox instance. I installed a new instance, and thought it would be a good idea to copy over a few cache.dat files from the critical namespaces (but not all of them), and start from there.

0 1
0 407

I have a HL7 schema listed within Healthshare that is marked as 'Standard' however this doesn't appear to not a standard schema and more of a custom one created (there are very specific Z segments within it) that has somehow been marked as a standard. Is there a way to change it from a Standard to Custom? I realise that this cannot be completed within Healthshare but is there a way to change this within Studio?

Thanks

0 1
0 295
Question
· Dec 26, 2017
API resources acces

Hi community ,

i worked this last time on the access token generate method , now it's ok, i want use the received access token to have access for asking the resources server.

i found the [%SYS.OAuth2.AccessToken] class which describes how add access token in the http request header , but i don't know how use it in my project.

Do me take only this class or the full package %SYS.OAuth2.

Thank you for helping .

0 1
0 480

Hi-

Im curious if there is any specific configuration that has to be done on an IIS web server to serve up RESTful web services.

I have a server that has IIS installed, with the CSP gateway. a second server that has Cache installed on it.

I have configured a web application using the Cache System Management Portal for the web services that has a dispatch class pointing to my dispatch class.

I have created an application mapping in my CSP Gateway Management Portal on the web server such that url's with /webservices prefix are routed to my cache server.

0 1
0 3.6K

Hi,

I only use Caché and CSP, I am making a simple request in CSP page with #call method, and I have to define a callback of this #call method, can I do this?

This is my simple request in CSP page (javascript):

PainelBordoResource.prototype.obterIndicador = function(requisicaoParametros) {
let retorno = #call(painelbordo.PainelBordoResource.obterIndicador(angular.toJson(requisicaoParametros)))#;
return retorno;
};

0 1
0 436

Hi,

I am getting the following error while logging in using LDAP authentication,

"An error occurred with the CSP application and has been logged to system error log (^ERRORS)". I've set the connection up and using Authentication Test was successful. I seem to be able to login as well but keep getting that error. If I allows unauthenticated access then the page works but changing it to LDAP is not working.

The LDAP account once created in Cache has U access to the resource related with the web application.

0 1
0 649
Question
· Nov 14, 2017
Claims values

Hi communauty

i work on the Oauth2 authentification patry in my application , i read a lot of documentation , but i don't know exactly what does it mean by Claims values and the method "SetClaimValue", what does it do really?

can anyone explain for me.

Thank's.

0 1
0 245
Question
· Nov 29, 2017
TCP adaptor + SSH Tunnel

Greetings.

We have one vendor who requires us to send data using TCP

through an SSH port forwarding tunnel that is set up in advance.

UNIX scripts maintain this, and the Ensemble interface uses a TCP Adapter.

I was thinking that Ensemble could maintain the SSH tunnel,

which would improve our detecting of issues.

Has anyone done something like this?

I see that the class %Net.SSH.Session has a method ForwardPort,

but it doesn't stand up the tunnel by itself. Instead, it appears

0 1
0 431
Question
· Jan 25, 2017
Debugging web app

Hello, I'm trying to debug web app in Atelier remotely.

In Studio I could use "Set as debug target" option for this purposes. The class launches with CSPDEBUG option in browser and everything goes fine. But I can't find how to do this in Atelier.

Can anyone help me?

0 1
0 388
Question
· Feb 13, 2017
Connecting using factory

The following code in .Net using CacheObject.dll version 2016.1.2.206 com library

ConnectionString = "cn_iptcp:10.56.135.160[1972]:PHDEMO:PHSYSADM:***********"

b = factory.Connect(ConnectionString )
objCacheObject = factory.Static("CacheObjectConnection")
clist = factory.GetConnectionList()

for the above code, b is true and clist is Local,cn_iptcp:127.0.0.1[1972]:

0 1
0 436
Question
· Apr 24, 2017
Atelier and TFS

Has anyone begun working with Atelier and TFS for source control?

If so, experiences to share?

Thx!

0 1
0 426

Hey guys,

I'm working with an EnsLib.XML.X12.Document object which consists of a parent object along with multiple children.

When using the following code, my sent object is losing all references to its children. I've played with the deep parameter and nothing is working to automatically clone the objects children(group docs ref)along with itself. (Even though the documentation states that it should..)

objectClone = object.%ConstructClone()

d ..sendRequestAsync("Destination",objectClone)

Any insight would be really helpful.

Thanks!

0 1
0 868