Hi ,

From the below code, we are able to import the class file to the namespace ( specified path is C:\temp\distr )

I have a class file and a folder in the above specified path. When i run the code, it is importing only the class file but not the class files present in folder.

I would like to know is there any code to import the class files present in folder as well.

0 3
0 972
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,537 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi All -

Our environment has multiple instances of HealthShare installed and most are on separate VMs/servers. Does anyone have any ideas on how to efficiently manage user accounts across all of these multiple instances of HealthShare? As you can imagine, creating 10 separate Cache accounts on each instance during onboarding of new associates is cumbersome and tedious as is disabling them. We have yet to integrate with AD but we do have a Cyberark initiative under way but it is in the very early stages.

0 3
0 712

Hello,

I am interested in working with a third-party API in my instance of the Community Portal. I was curious as to how you all work with third-party apis. Do you typically connect directly from within a ZEN Mojo Page or do you route the request through an operation in the management portal? Are there any sort of best practices I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Bob

0 1
0 299

I am using a method: %OverrideGuidAssignment("NEW GUID HERE") to override my GUID, and would like to know if there are any parameters, which allow this method to return a status & or error msg?
If you currently set it to a variable it returns the new GUID you originally passed in, regardless of if it failed to override or not.

Thank you in advance

0 5
0 370

Suppose I have an image and need to convert that image into a PDF for inclusion in an HL7.

I know that Zen Reports can display an image in a PDF but I do not want to view the image in a web page. I just need to convert the image to PDF in a Process and then include that PDF in an HL7. The workflow would be like this:

Get image -> Convert image into PDF -> Include PDF in HL7 OBX.

I know how to do the last part to include PDF in HL7 OBX. Just need ideas on the first part.

0 2
0 1.1K
Question
· May 8, 2017
Fetch files from GitHub

let know the source code to fetch files from git hub repository..while running the attached file we are getting error.
ERROR #5001: Repository doesn't exist OR you don't have accesscoming1 1

Please help us to resolve the error.

Please find the code used :

0 5
0 568

In our last lesson, we added some formatting and validation to our Edit Widget form. So, now we are ready to add the ability to add new Widgets to our application. However, the great Widget Wars have come to an abrupt end, as Widget Direct has purchased its biggest competitor, WorldWideWidgets. In order to maintain some continuity, we need to display their catalog on our new application.

2 0
0 724

I have a CSP page that needs to allow the user to submit a file. I have a form with an element in it <input type="file" name="file"/> which allows the user to select the file they want to upload from their local filesystem.

How do I go about actually getting the file to be sent to the server?

0 5
0 1.3K

Hi

I have an Ensemble Application with many classes and relationships between those classes.

I need a tool that can connect to Cache/Ensemble and create a visual ERD from the class definitions within a particular Cache Namespace

MS-Access is one option but it does not automatically create the relationship connectors between classes

Any suggestions

Nigel Salm

0 6
0 5K

Hi, Community!

Please meet a new Developer Community UI release with new features and some bugfixes.

With this release we changed a color scheme to meet corporate colors more.

We introduced browser notifications not to miss new posts on Developer Community. They would pop up only if you turn them on and only if you don't see the Community at the moment.

Also we introduced the special inverse color for accepted answers. Like here:

0 0
0 337

Hi all,

I've a RESP API service in a Business Service to server different methods

I've created the route with the name of the method, each one has been created in lowercase

XData UrlMap [ XMLNamespace = "http://www.intersystems.com/urlmap" ]
{
<Routes>
    <Route Url="/user" Method="POST" Call="User"/>
    <Route Url="/emailactivation" Method="POST" Call="EmailActivation" />
    <Route Url="/login" Method="POST" Call="Login"/>
</Routes>
}

But only there is a response if the call is used in lowercase

1 2
0 1.1K

Does anyone have a good example of setting up an Inbound Email Adapter Service to retrieve an email? I am thinking of sending this email to a BPL to retrieve the Attachment that is in the email. Would that be the correct method to do that?

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 1
0 595

Hi,

I can't work out how to use the Cache CA Server to process certificate request from external clients!

We are setting up an interface where we use SSL/TLS 'Mutual Authentication' to allow a client system to securely transmit document to our server. (they are off-site and hosting a service for us)

I am not a security expert, but my understanding of setting up mutual authentication where my instance of ensemble is the server, and it is receiving messages from a client is as follows

0 5
0 1.6K

Created by Daniel Kutac, Sales Engineer, InterSystems

Part 3. Appendix

InterSystems IRIS OAUTH classes explained

In the previous part of our series we have learned about configuring InterSystems IRIS to act as an OAUTH client as well as authorization and authentication server (by means of OpenID Connect). In this final part of our series we are going to describe classes implementing InterSystems IRIS OAuth 2.0 framework. We will also discuss use cases for selected methods of API classes.

The API classes implementing OAuth 2.0 can be separated into three different groups according to their purpose. All classes are implemented in %SYS namespace. Some of them are public (via % package), some not and should not be called by developers directly.

7 0
3 3.1K

We are in the process of setting enabling SSL on a soap web service exposed via InterSystems, but are running into trouble. We have installed our certificates on our webserver (Apache 2.4) and enabled SSL over the default port 57772. However, we now get an error when sending a soap message to the web service (it used to work over http). Specifically the CSP gateway refuses to route te emssage the soap web service:

0 1
0 1.1K
Question
· Apr 21, 2017
Cache 5.02 License Error

Hi All,

We are using the InterSystems cache 5.02
We having 80 license unit but don't the reason 50 unit have been consumed (CSP unit)
This happen because of this page ran frequently "/apps/docmatic/%CSP.SysConnection.cls"
Can anyone explain why this page ran frequently and consume license?

Thanks,
Sansa.

0 1
0 182