InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,025 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I am exporting data from Cache using the SQL export wizard. This is on a docker image of Cache hosted on a Linux server.

I select my database, schema, and table, make sure that all columns are being exported, check other settings, and then finish the export.

All server settings look correct and permissions are rwe on the directory. I have tried various directories, including a system level directory. I tried creating the file before I do the export in case there was an issue with creating the files, and I also made sure the created files had rwe permisisons.

0 0
0 78

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Caelestinus 2023 – Final DEMO Day

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iw8w2BE61xY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 77
Question
· Aug 3, 2023
XCPD versus PDQ Settings

I noticed that the XCPD processor has a setting for PDQ minimum threshold and maximum record count returned, but PDQ does not have these settings. Can anyone explain why? They are essentially the same service.

0 0
0 76

Hey Community,

Watch this video to learn how to use terminal aliases for InterSystems IRIS and also how to set it up with your Docker Developer Environment:

InterSystems Terminal Aliases and How To Have It In Docker Environment

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dnG6ErHZDXA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 76

The InterSystems IRIS has a series of facilitators to capture, persist, interoperate, and generate analytical information from data in XML format. This article will demonstrate how to do the following:

1. Capture XML (via a file in our example);
  2. Process the data captured in interoperability;
  3. Persist XML in persistent entities/tables;
  4. Create analytical views for the captured XML data.

Capture XML data

The InterSystems IRIS has many built-in adapters to capture data, including the next ones:

3 0
1 76

Hi Community,

Watch the latest video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Understanding the Structure of HL7 FHIR Resources

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7q8EpeubhA8

1 0
0 76

Hi Developers,

This April, you've posted 65 new questions on the Developer Community:

Questions

6 Underlying Benefits of Asking Questions | SUCCESS

3 0
0 76

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn how to use the GitUI plugin in the HealthShare Health Connect Cloud user interface to make changes to your interfaces in the Management Portal and commit them directly to your source control workflow.

Using UI Based Source Control for Health Connect Cloud

https://www.youtube.com/embed/A-jqnyKtCAM

2 0
1 76

Hi Members,

Watch this video to learn a new innovative way to use a large language model, such as ChatGPT, to automatically categorize Patient Portal messages to serve patients better:

Triage Patient Portal Messages Using ChatGPT @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/D0V09aGZK1E

1 0
0 75
Article
· Jan 21 1m read
Debugging a crashing container

I have been struggling with a docker run command that kept crashing, the error message was too generic to point me to the right direction.

Since the container is shut down after the failure, I was unable to login to it in order to figure out the problem.

I had to run the container in a way that I'll be able to log into it before it crashed, so I found the adding -u false prevents the docker run command to run the iris session IRIS and the container stayed up and running. then I was able to log into it using:

3 0
0 75

I built my rest api with ^%REST and update with CreateApplication.
Postman works fine and I suppose production server will work fine as UI and rest api will be on the same domain, but for now in dev, I need to have access from my local to the Iris rest api. I have a CORS error.

I do not know how to configure my swagger file to have either Parameter HandleCorsRequest=1 or <route Cors=true in the generated displ,cls.

0 3
0 75

Hi Developers,

Thank you so much for being a part of the InterSystems Developer Community Ecosystem for yet another year!

We love that you participate in the life of the Developer Community, Open Exchange, Global Masters, and Ideas Portal.

We'd like to know how useful are our portals for you at this point. Please take a few moments to let us know what you think and what could be improved:

👉 InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Annual Survey 2023 👈

Note: The survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete.

1 1
0 75

Customer has a connection set up to connect to an ISC sftp server but it keeps failing the connection with:

ERROR <Ens>ErrOutConnectFailed: SFTP Connect failed for sftp.il.intersystems.com:22/NPPES/SSL='!SFTP'/PubKey=''/PrivKey=''
with error ERROR #7500: SSH Connect Error '-2146430933': SSH Error [8010102B]: Failed getting banner [FFFFFFFF8010102B] at Session.cpp:238,0

A manual connection can be made successfully and I have verified that the credentials are correct. The Connection Settings are:

SSL Configuration - !SFTP

0 1
1 74
Question
· May 2
Compact & Truncate

Hi Guys,

I never ran a Compact & truncate process before and we do have a 4.6TB database with 1.9TB free space available that I would like to recover

0 8
0 74

Hi,

I'm having a few issues with keeping Ubuntu happy and stable, and it seems to be something at the OS level rather than within IRIS itself. My thought is to simply pare back the stuff that Ubuntu LTS runs by default, which will free up system resources (which really shouldn't be a problem, but it might help) and reduce the amount that can go wrong.

Are there any guides as to what can be safely disabled at boot time, or are required to be enabled?

0 1
0 74

We are using the IRIS cloud. and I am working on a DTL .

so the source side timestamp is local time for example 20240110134740, I know it is a local time. so the requirement is I need to append the UTC at the end, like -0400 or -0500 depending on if it is daylight saving time.

so is there function to return if current day is at daylight saving time, so I can decide if I need to append the -400 or -500? or a function to return the current UTC by location?

0 3
0 74

Hi,

I'm new to IS and the HL7 transformations using the DTL. I need some clarification on the foreach action.

I want to iterate over IN1 segments, and output only segments that contain certain allergy types in IN1-2 with foreach. Inside the foreach block, I check for allergy type "FA" in IN1-2 and, if found, send the segment with only the required fields (fields #1, #2, #3, and #5 to be exact). Please see the foreach block below:

0 3
0 74

Hi Guys,

After converting from Ensemble 2014 to 2018 and ran my application I get the below error message:

MSDS.ZEN.Component.imageclickbuttom exits and compiles fine and also compiled the Zen page extending the class successfully but still getting the error so not sure why I'm still getting the error!?

Thanks

0 4
0 74