In Studio you can open class with typing / pasting full classname Ctrl+O dialogs filenamebox.

in Open Atelier Class/Routine Dialog (Ctrl+Shift+T) you can't give full class name (package.class) and

when typing only classname part it does not give you any hint about package of those classes it shows.

Its' a bit frustrating when we can have ( and we have) lot of classess named similarily in different packages

and we have lot of packages so the tree crawling is a bit slow.

0 1
0 247
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,765 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Article
· Jan 15, 2022 1m read
Your own webserver logfile analyser

Previously I had published The Article about the dataset from a real webserver, which can demonstrate how can activity and load of the Apache webserver depends on day of week, search engines indexing and some network noise.

Now I want to describe one useful function for most of webmasters and system administrators who are interested in obtaining of exactly information about visitors, hardware usage, and also about errors that gaing to their clients.

Here it is

5 0
0 247

Hi everyone

I am new to the bpl diagram. I would like to add an if statement that checks whatever an object is null or not.

I guess that: condition='response.Content != null' would not be ok...

<if name='CheckObj' condition='response.Content != null' xpos='200' ypos='1700' xend='277' yend='2197' >

I tried to search for this information in the documentation but I didn't find any help.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks and best regards

Milena

0 1
0 246

Attention all developers!

Get ready to revolutionize your testing process with iris-tripleSlash, the ultimate unit test solution.

Say goodbye to boring and repetitive unit testing and hello to effortless and efficient testing.

With iris-tripleSlash, you can easily generate unit test cases using the power of automatic documentation.

3 2
0 246

The latest WebComponent-based, SB Admin 2-themed QEWD Monitor application now includes a cool D3-based viewer for visualising your IRIS or Cache Globals - see example below

This qewd-monitor-adminui application is automatically installed when you install QEWD on a Windows machine

See here for details on installing QEWD on Windows:

https://github.com/robtweed/qewd-microservices-examples/blob/master/WINDOWS-IRIS-2.md#initial-steps

8 1
0 246
Question
· Apr 5, 2023
SQL query in Dropdown

Hi Guys,

I have two dropdowns where if I select a type from the first dropdown I would like to populate all subtypes in the second dropdown as below (I've set showquery =true to show you what's going on )

but for some reason I'm not getting the query filtering to the required where clause.

eg. by select Bearing from the first dropdown I should only get 6 records in subtype dropdown, but I'm getting all subtypes

0 2
0 246

Dear Experts,

I have to pull out a report of certain code tables and this is my first script and I need to write many.

1. If I have to refer to the table, seeing the reference in the components with reference to SQL table and column,

can I use Select < What I need from the table>

Inner join with reference table?

I tried, I used the code table reference in the components, but I am getting errors,

0 3
1 246

Hello all,

I'm "playing" a little bit with IRIS as document database, as it seems really simple to use.

So far, creating a database and inserting documents is fine. Creating a Property so it can be indexed seems very useful and it works well when this property is created at the very beginning. But here my "problem": whenever a new property is added, how can the values be recalculated and inserted, so indices can be correctly updated?

0 3
0 246

Hi!

I'm trying to insert a relationship from a parent object instance to a child object instnace programmatically. Ie, i want to do:

Do parentObject.childRefProperty.Insert(chilDobject)

where childRefProperty is defined by a string. I feel this should be achievable with $PROPERTY and/or $METHOD or maybe something in $SYSTEM.OBJ.*, but can't quite figure it out. Anyone know?

Cheers :)

Chris

0 3
0 246

I would like to know if there is a way of having a callback or something similar, on persistent classes that is always called after the execution of the operation (failed or successfull).

%OnOpen is executed prior to the action, and there is no post callback

%OnAfterDelete and %OnAfterSave are executed after a successfull operation

0 8
0 246

Example:

Method Execute (args...) As %Status {
 #dim statement as %SQL.Statement
 set statement = ##class(%SQL.Statement).%New(2)
 set statement.%Dialect = "CACHE"
 do statement.prepare(query)

#dim rs as %SQL.StatementResult
 set rs = statement.execute(args...)

My questions are: 1) how do I get the size of args **2) how to get all values of **args **3) is it possible to modify the **args?

0 6
0 246
Question
· Mar 5, 2019
.INT file not generated

After compilation of routine .int file is not generated and toggle breakpoint is also not visible for that routine.
It is showing error #5001 Editing of INT file is not allowed. How can I resolve this ?

0 2
0 246

Hi,

We need a web-based SQL tool to connect to Ensemble/Cache, that will offer more functionality than what the Management Portal offers.
It needs to be web based, so that we can host it on a machine that has connectivity to the server via the superserver port. We (the devs and support) only have browser access to the environment via Remote Desktops, hence the requirement.

Has anyone gotten OmniDB to connect to Ensemble/Cache? If so, can you please advise on how to configure it?

Any other suggestions for such a tool are also welcome.

0 1
0 246

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems Grand Prix Contest that will give you extra points in the voting.

Group Bonus Points
General Docker 2
ZPM 2
Unit Testing 2
API and languages REST API 2
ODBC/JDBC 2
Embedded Python usage 4
Native API in Java, Python, .NET, node.js 3
Multi-model Globals (key-value) 2
SQL 2
Object 2
New model 3
Analytics IRIS BI 2
IRIS NLP 2
InterSystems Reports 3
AI/ML Integrated ML 4
Python or Julia Gateway 3
Interoperability BPL 3
Custom Adapter 2
PEX 4
Workflow Engine 2
FHIR FHIR Server REST API 3
FHIR SQL Scheme usage 2
Healthcare Data Transformations 3
Total 58

Below are the details and useful links on all the technical bonuses.

1 1
0 246
Question
· Sep 21, 2016
Ensemble Upgrade From v3.0.0

Hi All,

We have an application running on Ensemble 3.0.0.2185, And we want to upgrade to latest version of Ensemble.

Can somebody please outline the process of upgrading from version 3.0.0.2185 and all the risks involved?

Thanks

0 2
0 246
Question
· Nov 13, 2023
Message data global

Hello,

We noticed from the integrity logs that some of the namespaces in our integration engine are using large amount of space ( ~380GB ) for the global ^EnsHL7.Segment.

We have culling implemented for large globals like MessageHeader and MessageBody.

Is it a standard process to implement culling for ^EnsHL7.Segment global and any idea about what will be the impact of adding culling to this global?

0 2
0 246

Hello,

I have a problem attempting to store a base 64 encode stream into the OBX:5 field of a HL7 message, by using the StoreFieldStreamBase64 method.

I'm using a transformer to input the contents of a pdf within a stream container (Ens.StreamContainer). The output is a HL7 message (EnsLib.HL7.Message 2.5:ORU_R01).

The transformer is being used in a business process.

This is the code used in the transformer to encode the stream to base 64:

0 2
0 246

Hi all,

I am trying to use some process private variables (percent variables) in Triggers.

I am referring to values from $System.Process, like the ClientIPAddress and CSPSessionID.
These do to not contain values and I suspect it is bacause of scope. I also checked, and the %session variable is not available if the change originated from a CSP request.
I know that in triggers the scope of the variables are to be kept local, that is why NEW is to be used.

0 10
0 246