I recently had the need to monitor from HealthConnect the records present in a NoSQL database in the Cloud, more specifically Cloud Firestore, deployed in Firebase. With a quick glance I could see how easy it would be to create an ad-hoc Adapter to make the connection taking advantage of the capabilities of Embedded Python, so I got to work.

4 2
1 284
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,852 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

InterSystems FAQ rubric

Using the Config.Configuration class and SYS.Database class methods, you can create and register a namespace database from the terminal.

Below is a series of execution examples that create database file /CacheDB/AAA/cache.dat and register database AAA and namespace AAA in the configuration file (cache.cpf).
* Execute in the %SYS namespace. *

* Make sure that this script runs as the user that is used for all IRIS processes to ensure that the directory has appropriate ownership and permissions *

4 3
0 284

Hello,

We would need some help, please;

We would like to handle when we have a date with hours:

And when we have it without the hours part, as follows:

For the first case we used:

##class(Ens.Util.Time).ConvertDateTime(source.{ORCgrp(1).RXA:DateTimeStartofAdministratio},"%Y%m%d%H%M%S","%d/%m/%Y",,.tSC)

For the second one we wrote:

##class(Ens.Util.Time).ConvertDateTime(source.{ORCgrp(1).RXA:DateTimeStartofAdministratio},"%Y%m%d","%d/%m/%Y",,.tSC)
0 1
0 284

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems IRIS Globals Contest 2022 that will give you extra points in the voting:

• Data-model implementation - 5
  • Functional index implementation - 5
  • Data Move usage - 3
  • Embedded Python - 4
  • Docker container usage - 2
  • ZPM Package deployment - 2
  • Online Demo - 2
  • First Article on Developer Community - 2
  • Second Article On DC - 1
  • Code Quality pass - 1
  • Video on YouTube - 3

See the details below.<--break->

0 2
0 284

I have code hier and trying to view diacrit character

Class Test.REST.Services Extends EnsLib.REST.Service
{

Parameter ADAPTER = "EnsLib.HTTP.InboundAdapter";

Parameter EnsServicePrefix = "^TEST";

XData UrlMap
{
<Routes>
<Route Url="/dio/:Resource" Method="GET" Call="getDio" />
</Routes>
}

0 4
0 283

HA backup strategy

we use Rose to do HA with cache2016.2, the database is placed on the hard disk array, which is essentially an instance, and the same array disk is mounted by rose switch, another mirror machine is made.

Is there any problem with this structure for disaster recovery and backup, I hope to give some advice. Thanks!

0 8
0 283

I am new to Intersystems cache COS scripts (cache is a client system). ThoughCOS scripts basically appear to be straight forward, I am having issues with the logon credentials. From what I have found in the documentation, the first 2 lines of the script contain the U/P. When running the script, the username is picked up correctly but the password is not. Granted, having U/P in a script is not ideal but will suffice as a matter of learning if I can figure out the formatting/syntax required. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Kevin McGinn

0 3
0 283

I have some system with heavy production. There are about 500GB of journals daily. And I'm looking at the ways, how to decrease the amount of data that appeared there.

I found no way, on how to split have the journal separately for mirroring databases and for others. So, I'm thinking about moving some of the globals to CACHETEMP. So, they will disappear from journals. So, thinking about Ens.* globals, I have about 30% of data in journals just for such data. Which production data can be safely moved to CACHETEMP, with no issues for mirroring?

0 6
0 283

Hi Everyone,

Please welcome the new Global Summit 2019 video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

InterSystems IRIS and Intel Optane Memory

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6h-krzT2CHw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 283

When I create a project and pull in files from the server, certain files (BPLs and DTLs) aren't synchronized, and when I try to sync them (without making any changes) I get a Resolve Version Conflict screen, with differences between the local copy and server copy. Sometimes the Parameters are in different places, or the Storage will be on top of one and on the bottom of the other, and sometimes the server copy will flat out have lines that aren't in the local copy at all.

0 2
0 283

Hi, Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Hyper-Converged Infrastructure

https://www.youtube.com/embed/F4UjWduo7QE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 283

Hi Community,

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Durable Data Storage with Containers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/kAlL0Ca9lWE

0 0
1 283

As you can see in my profile I teach at a university and I wanted to share my take on teaching IRIS (or Caché before it).

It’s been some time but I remember seeing a series of articles by @Yuri Marx earlier this year about the course “Developing with InterSystems Objects and SQL”. He actually gave a brief description of what’s done on Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3 with comments from instructor @Joel Solon. And I thought to myself, it may be interesting to share my experience.

7 6
1 283

Hi everyone.

I have a few processes where I rely on them being triggered by a schedule to run, and in the past I have relied on the following setup:

The Scheduled Task is a custom class that runs a minimal amount of code to simply create and send the specified service an Ens.Request, and equally the Service is also a custom class that simply passes the Ens.Request to the Process for it to kick the process off.

0 8
0 283

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Implementing vSAN for InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/im60nLXiRbk

0 0
0 283