Hi, 

During the implementation of iris-history-monitor using ZPM, I'm bumping on the following scenario:

My Installer.cls has a call for the Custom Sensors Class method.  The Custom information looks like a charm as I described in this article: 

IRIS History Monitor using custom built-in REST API /api/monitor/metrics

But, now I'm trying to replicate the same behavior using the module.xml to work with ZPM.

0 4
0 159
Question
Ewan Whyte · Jun 22, 2020
Amending timestamp

Hi, I have a timestamp of 201906192359 with a HL7 and I need to add a minute to it to get 201906200000. Is there an easy way within Healthshare to do this?

It seems easy enough within SQL but I cannot get the SQL to work within Healthshare,  this is what I have for SQL which does the job in SQL Server.

SELECT REPLACE(REPLACE(REPLACE(CONVERT(CHAR(16),DATEADD(mi,1,STUFF(STUFF(@test,11,0,':'),9,0,' ')),120),'-',''),' ',''),':','');

0 3
0 159

Hey folks - I'm working on some training materials and I'm looking for a paragraph or two and/or a diagram that illustrates their record IO flow.  Does anyone know of a good outline of how records are moved into the database and committed?

0 2
0 159

As the title mentions, I'm trying to determine how best to handle an issue with nested data.  Essentially I have a setting like the following:

Object A has a transient property with an array of Object B. I want to create a level with a list of Object B.  I also want this level to contain properties belonging to each object B. 

So I have a layout of something like

0 1
0 158
Question
Daniel Lee · Aug 20, 2020
Class changes not executing

We are using Ensemble and I added some debug logging that writes to a global and recompiled the class in Studio. However, when we send messages, the global is not populated. I have recompiled, removing the checkmark to keep the generated code so that there is only one .INT file and I verified that the code is present in the .INT file. 

My question is, do we need to stop and restart the Ensemble production in order for these changes to take effect? Do I need to stop and restart the business operation that calls this piece of code? Is there something else I may have missed?

0 6
0 158

My custom Business Operation typically creates a Ens.StringResponse with StringValue which is sent back to my custom Business Service.  Is there a way I can use the assign, or some way, in Rule Editor in a Business Process (EnsLib.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine) so that it can send back a Ens.StringResponse with a StringValue to the Business Service when not routing the message to any operation?

0 1
0 157

From my recent post, I uploaded a set of values into a global, and I am trying to compare the first field, and then

$GLOBAL("123", "bone issue")=""

$GLOBAL("234","joint issue")=""

Now, I want to compare and see if the DG1:4.1 segment has the code $GLOBAL and then replace the DG14.1 segment with the code and the description

so For Eg: if DG1:4.1 exists in $GLOBAL("123") then replace the segment with the code and description

Can someone guide me on how I can achieve this?

0 4
0 155
Question
Ting Wang · Jun 12, 2020
Mass Export DTL

Hi Everyone,

We are trying to migrate old server to new infrastructure and need to sync all the DTL cls from old one to new one. There are hundreds of DTL in system and we tried to export from production but cannot select all at once which might cause some missing classes. Not able to connect to studio or atelier with that server neither. Is there any way that we are able to do mass export from system which will save some effort? Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

0 3
0 155

I am looking to create a routing rule that will do the following:

When transaction is not an A03, and discharge date is valued, do not transform. 

What I am having trouble with is with the conditional for the discharge date {PV1:45}.  Not sure if I can use length here or if I can use HL7.{PV1:45}>0.  I did try that, but its not working.  Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,

Nicole

0 2
0 155
Question
neel Je · Nov 4, 2020
IRISReference in Native Api

I am trying to use IRIS Native API in .NET code I see following code snippet here https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls...

IRISReference valueRef = new IRISReference(""); // set inital value to null string
  iris.ClassMethodString("%SomeClass","SomeMethod",valueRef);
  String myString = valueRef.value;               // get the method result

But IRISReference is not available as a type.

0 3
0 155
Question
Jian Li · Nov 20, 2020
validate logon

When I log in to the management portal page, I want to know where to verify whether the user name and password information I entered are correct, and how to handle it in the program. Is it handled through routine? Or is there a Dispatch Class to handle?

1 1
0 154

cache 2017.2 windows 10

Is there any way to change the sql Shell interface to output a <TAB> between the fields instead of outputting one or more spaces between columns

I needed to run an sql ( that took a while to run) and then  cut and paste the generated output into excel, trouble was the paste into excel was not very good for columns when there's spaces used between the columns

kev

0 3
0 153

Hi:

I have the following method in a buisness operation that works on localhost but not on our server . I think it's how the firewall is set up but i was wondering if there is a known way around this. It can't correlate XML as it returns a "The browser did not send any authentication information" error. I tried adding in username and password to http request to no avail. We could do a c# proxy on a server but i'm wondering if there is a known way to fix this error within intersystems. As a developer we don't have too much control over our Intersystems TIE server. 

0 1
0 153

Hi all,

I added an additional shard node to an existing shard by accident.

After the add, it can not be removed and query from the master shard now fails. I did not find any data  from shard master in the shard node.

How to recover it and remove the shard node from the shard master?

Thanks.

0 2
0 152
Question
Jenna Poindexter · Feb 5, 2020
%iFind.Highlight

Hi

I've been working with SQL using an iFind index to search text.   Using the %iFind.Highlight function in my SELECT statement I can get text back that highlights the found words using <b> and </b>

I am aware that using ##class(%iFind.Utils).Highlight, I can pass a parameter to override the <b> tag and use instead a <span> tag with style to change the background color of the found words.

Is there a way to override the <b> tag from a SQL statement?

Thanks

0 6
0 152