Hi, a client have a installed enviroment with mirror activated, but when you test SSL on webservices you can get an error, not SSL access correctly from browser because certificate problem apparently with TLS Version, someone have a suggestion to reinstall SSL Certificates on mirrors ?

Chrome : something wrong, no details or diagnostic
Firefox : SSL_ERROR_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE_ALERT

We try simple regenerate Authority an regenerate all certificates, but not worked. Same results.

0 4
0 190

I have problem with Cache installed on a colleague's Windows 10 laptop. On the laptop, Cache was automatically configured to use IIS and this has worked fine with csp applications configured in the Management Portal.

Now this seems to have stopped working, and I can't work out why. In IIS, the web application seems to be in the correct place.

I have manually mapped the various file extensions to CSPms, as per the documentation, but any attempt to navigate to a csp page produces an 500 error, which tells me precisely nothing about why this is happening.

For example,

0 1
0 187

Hello community,

I need to know if there is any method which can me say specified imported files or namespaces in Cache.

To better specification of my problem, I've got two installer manifests. Firts one did some resource changing and import some files and classes, second one must be started after the first one, because it's only his update, which creates some nemaspaces. So i need to check if the first manifest ran succesful and I can start the second one.

0 1
0 187

I've just been tempted to the option exchange (curiosity) and when browsing, I often right-click, and open links in a new tab, eventually ;-) I have enough interesting open tabs to go off and read the tabbed articles,

I can't do this in open exchange, it will only allow a direct click to open the url.

even worse, when I come back (to where I left off) It starts from the top of the page.

any chance of changing the url's to allow us to right click and open in a new tab

2 3
0 186
Question
· May 1, 2019
Search Criteria error

When we go to specific name space to search messages in message viewer, at the moment we are adding the search criteria to add criterion type as SearchTable Field, and clicking the dropdown in Class field, there is an error says below in the image:

Could anyone please let me know what exactly the error is from? Thanks so much.

0 2
0 184

Hi all,

We just encountered an instance of a result set RS and while looping through the results, RS is getting overwritten when method 1 calls out to method 2 (in the same class). Method 2 creates it own result set also named RS.

This code is several years old and never had this problem. When I changed the name of the result set variable in method 1 the problem cleared up.

I though that variables were automatically 'newed' in classmethods. ???

0 4
0 182

I am reading the following code in ObjectScript:

GitHub repository

And there is a sentence which I am facing difficulties to understand:

kill ^OPNLib.Game.CWLF(..World)

I know that kill removes variables, OPNLib.Game are the package and subpackage, and ..World is a property. However what does CWLF mean?

You could think that it is the class' name, but it is:

0 2
0 182
Question
· Sep 6, 2019
Biometric data for Identity

Hi -

I'm wondering if there is any sort of experience with trying to leverage things like fingerprint readers into any identity management interface. I'm wondering if the "output" of some fingerprint scanner (or face scanner, or eyeball scanner for that matter) is something that HealthShare Patient Index might be able to use?

0 1
1 167

We have built one interface but while sending messages it processed at first but then when we tried to send another file the router just stopped processing the message.

Checked the rule log and it should be processed as it does not falls under non processing condition
The router log has no error .The message just sits there.

0 1
0 166
Question
· Aug 1, 2019
Atelier csp sync error

Hi

Im getting this error when trying to sync csp files on Atelier

Synchronization failed: [dev10 is broken] ERROR #5002: Cache error: <STORE>zTS+6^%Library.RoutineMgr.1

This on Cache 2017.1 and Atelier 1.3.144

0 6
0 165

I have a cube that lists services, processes, and operations information and wanted to make the names of the items more user-friendly to end users and to use a flag to determine which components would be displayed in the dashboard.

We created another table/cube that has a status flag (1/0) to determine whether we would look at the item, the existing name, and the human-readable name.

What is the best way to reference the data in the new cube from the original cube to use the human-readable name?

Thank you, LG

0 1
0 159

I learned about the Open Exchange tab here at Intersystems. I wanted to look at one of them, but when I clicked it, it tried to go to the site, then brought me back to openexchange.intersystems.com. I then saw a "not secure" icon in the browser bar. I tried this on IE, Chrome, and Firefox, and could never seem to get into the site to look at the site https://openexchange.intersystems.com/package/Cach%25C3%25A9Quality.

1 4
0 156
Question
· Dec 12, 2019
ComplexMap Riddle

Im usually pretty good at ComplexMaps and implemented a couple, but I have one that is stumping me on how I can implement it. My problem is I have no real "leading data" to key off of and need something else...

It goes a little bit like this:

D123456 THING1 THING2 THING3 THING4

D789101 THING1 THING2 THING3 THING4

0 1
0 156

Hi,

We recently moved our cache instance from windows 2012 to windows 2016 and when i try to now import % routines i'm getting the following error "Unable to obtain a write lock on this routine because either another user has the routine open for editing or you do not have write access to the database the routine is stored in. This item will be skipped."

0 2
0 151
Question
· Sep 5, 2019
Ambiguous sort column error

Hello,

I have a small SQL question.

Running an example queries in our Samples Namespace:

1. select top 5 Description,Category from Cinema.Film order by Category - runs fine no issues and returns 2 columns as expected

2. select top 5 * from Cinema.Film order by Category - runs fine no issues and returns 8 columns as expected

3. select top 5 Description,Category,* from Cinema.Film order by ID - runs fine no issues, and returns 10 columns, with my first 2 repeated

4. When I try to combine the first 2 queries:

0 4
0 150

After creating a new dashboard the filters and favorites are not displaying on the left side.

The version info is as follows:

Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.1 (Build 801_3_18358U) Tue Jul 24 2018 16:38:29 EDT [HealthShare Modules:Core:15.032.8680 + Linkage Engine:15.032.8680 + Clinical Viewer:15.032.8680 + Active Analytics:15.032.8680

Thanks,

LG

0 3
0 150
Question
· Apr 18, 2019
Importing a role

What is the process in importing a role from one server to another server?

Let's say Server A is our main server that we maintain all of our resources / roles / users. We would like to get these over to Server B, Server C, Server D, etc.

It looks like when we import, there are tables and resources left in the destination servers that are not in the source server. It looks like whatever was in the destination server that was not part of the source server was not deleted from the import.

0 2
0 144