Hi

Can I use a the SQL 'Table-Valued Parameter' when i call a store procedure in sql outbound adapter using ExecuteProcedure?

to pass multiple rows all together as a block, I need to process all the records in one transaction using commit and rollback (if failure)

Thanks

Gadi

0 1
0 198
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,883 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Developers!

Suppose you published your application on Open Exchange with version 1.00. And then you've added a new outstanding feature and you make a new release.

You can also make a new release of your application on Open Exchange.

Why make releases on Open Exchange?

This the way for you to highlight the new features of your application. When you publish a new release the following happens:

Release notes appear on the News page of Open Exchange

The version of your app changes

Version History tab is updated

0 0
0 198

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Extending Interoperability with PEX & Containers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/JoSS4QYaELc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 198
Question
· Apr 26, 2023
Custom Dashboard

I am wondering if anyone has created a custom dashboard that can be accessed outside of the Ensemble environment. What I am looking to do is create a dashboard accessible from a person's computer, on the same company network as Ensemble, that can display information regarding specific services, operations, processes, queues, etc. I don't want to give a user access to Ensemble, just allow them to display a page in their browser to give them the information they need to make sure their processes are running.

0 3
1 198

Hi All,

I'm currently trying to modify the provider portal using Trak to add a new column. Using the column editor to get the column to display on the page is relatively simple, but where I'm running into problems is modifying what will display in the column.

Essentially, it just needs to run a simple "if value in column A is in this list, display x, else display y" which is easy enough to write in ObjectScript, but the ISC documentation is relatively sparse about how to get a specific column to run that bit of code to display what I need it to.

0 1
0 198
Question
· May 24, 2020
calling AIX command failed

I can run the following commands from the AIX command line prompt without any problem

-bash-2.05b$ echo t
t
-bash-2.05b$ echo œ
œ

When I call from insider cache, I have problem.

USER>D $ZF(-1,"echo t")
t

USER>D $ZF(-1,"echo œ")

D $ZF(-1,"echo œ")
^
<TRANSLATE>

I am using cache 2017.2. Can someone shed some light?

Thank you.

0 5
0 198
Article
· Sep 2, 2022 1m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - Aug. 2022

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only own YOUR package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

0 1
0 198

I copied a 5 MB messages.log file to AWS where I have iris-log-viewer app deployed. I ran the test to see how it takes in IRIS code to import the lines into a persistent table:

IRISAPP>set m5mb="/home/irisowner/irisdev/messages.old_20221231.log"

IRISAPP>

IRISAPP>do ##class(otw.log.irislogreader).Test1(m5mb)
Test1 begins at 02/05/2023 12:49:30
ReadLogLines
/home/irisowner/irisdev/messages.old_20221231.log
Open
Test1 ends at 02/05/2023 12:49:34
Test1 execution time: 3.500789

select count(*) from otw_log.Log

0 7
0 198

This year at Global Summit we will have several members of the InterSystems internal applications team (AppServices) on site to present topics of interest to developers. There will be General Sessions that we teach on a number of topics related to tools we're launching to the OEX, knowledge gained based on migrating our Caché app portfolio to InterSystems IRIS, best practices for following OWASP Top 10 with ObjectScript, and a survey of the application landscape offering services to our customers and prospects.

2 9
0 198

We return to the attack with our EMPI!

In previous articles we have seen how to configure and customize our EMPI, we have seen how we can include new patients in our system through HL7 messaging, but of course, not everything is HL7 v.2 in this life! How could we configure our EMPI instance to work with FHIR messaging?

3 0
1 197

Hey Developers,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Deploying & Upgrading IRIS with Kubernetes Operator

https://www.youtube.com/embed/TnHfrWv6s5Y
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 197

Getting INVALID OREF error while unit testing. Also ResultDyanmicObj.Headers.%Size(),DummyResponse.Headers.%Size() these are working fine getting 7 value from both. but still it is not working.

do $$$AssertEquals(ResultDyanmicObj.Headers.%Size(),DummyResponse.Headers.%Size(), "Validation for Headers")

error - INVALID OREF>TestAccountSearchWithoutAccount+6

0 1
0 197

Hello,

Do you know if there is any way to disable the automatic tuning IRIS is doing every time a class is altered? It just takes too long in our case and is holding the system, so I'd like to tune the tables when I decide it (again).

I've seen in the documentation that for 2023 version there is an option present in the backend. But not for 2022, so I assume a flag is needed somewhere.

Many thanks!

0 3
1 197

Hi Community,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Poor Man's Analytics with Rich SQL

https://www.youtube.com/embed/gDI2yqvExEc

0 0
0 197

Hi,

This is Jayanth from OAK Technologies.

Hope you are all doing well!!

We have a position for InterSystems IRIS Technology Role for our client if anyone is interested, please drop your resume to jayanth@oaktechinc.com

Job Role: IRIS technology role

Contract:1+ Year W2 OR 1099 Contact

0 0
0 197
Article
· Jul 4, 2023 2m read
Build iris image with cpf merge

When it comes to build an iris image, we can use the cpf merge files.

Here is an cpf merge example:

[Actions]
CreateDatabase:Name=IRISAPP_DATA,Directory=/usr/irissys/mgr/IRISAPP_DATA

CreateDatabase:Name=IRISAPP_CODE,Directory=/usr/irissys/mgr/IRISAPP_CODE

CreateNamespace:Name=IRISAPP,Globals=IRISAPP_DATA,Routines=IRISAPP_CODE,Interop=1

ModifyService:Name=%Service_CallIn,Enabled=1,AutheEnabled=48

CreateApplication:Name=/frn,NameSpace=IRISAPP,DispatchClass=Formation.REST.Dispatch,AutheEnabled=48

ModifyUser:Name=SuperUser,PasswordHash=a31d24aecc0bfe560a7e45bd913ad27c667dc25a75cbfd358c451bb595b6bd52bd25c82cafaa23ca1dd30b3b4947d12d3bb0ffb2a717df29912b743a281f97c1,0a4c463a2fa1e7542b61aa48800091ab688eb0a14bebf536638f411f5454c9343b9aa6402b4694f0a89b624407a5f43f0a38fc35216bb18aab7dc41ef9f056b1,10000,SHA512
2 0
0 197