I'm getting this compilation error:

Kompilieren der Klasse digi.packet
FEHLER #5002: Caché-Fehler: <FUNCTION>zLockUse+5^%ExtentMgr.GlobalRegistry.1
> FEHLER #5030: Während der Kompilierung von Klasse 'digi.packet' ist ein Fehler aufgetreten

when importing one of my classes on the production server into one particular namespace:

0 8
0 640
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

In my routine when I call set filestream.FileName = filename, I get an error

"cn_iptcp://localhost:56773/USER/%Stream.FileBinary.1.INT" does not exist on the Server

I successfully instantiate the %Stream.FileCharacter object. 'filestream' value is '1@%Stream.FileCharacter'. But when I debug the code, the step where I try to set the file name fails.

The port number for local host looks good for my current instance. I have tried a few variations, such as using the method FileNameSet(). But this did not work either.

0 10
0 519

Hi -

I'm trying to follow the documentation, but I seem to end up in a circular reference, where the docs say "Login to TrakCare" to get access to the Layout Editor, with a link to "Logging Into TrakCare", and then that whole sections assumes that the account being used has been created, but doesn't seem to point to any means of actually creating the account in the first place.

Where is it described in the HealthShare Documentation, how to create a TrakCare login account?

0 1
0 1.4K

I have a date in this format: "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS+HHMM" how can I convert it to UTC?

write $zdth("2018-02-01 00:00:00+0600",3,5)
>64680,0
write $zdt("64680,0",3,5)
>2018-02-01T00:00:00+03:00

As you see, timezone is lost. Docs for $zdth in timeopt (5) state: Specify time in the form "hh:mm:ss+/-hh:mm" (24-hour clock). The time is specified as local time. The following optional suffix may be supplied, but is ignored: a plus (+) or minus (–) suffix followed by the offset of local time from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

0 2
0 1.9K

SetIdentityInsert call controls the ability of the user to specify a value for the IDENTITY property when saving a new object, a value for the IDENTITY column or an explicit ROWID value in an SQL INSERT. If IDENTITY_INSERT is false and the user specifies an explicit IDENTITY or ROWID value when saving a new object or inserting a new ROW then an error condition is reported.

Setting takes effect immediately and lasts for the duration of the process or until SetIdentityInsert is called again.

My question is how can I change this setting system-wide?

0 2
0 282

Hi Everyone!

We have a good tidings for you! Recently, we launched a new block on Developer Community Site called "APP OF THE WEEK" (you can see it through all website pages on the right).

And now you have a great opportunity to promote your project!

Redeem a new reward that available for Global Master advocates only: "Open Exchange project promotion on Developer Community"

What benefits will it give you? See the details below.

1 2
0 296

1. Blockchain

As I am writing this article, Bitcoin costs less than one-fifth of what it used to be at the pinnacle of its success. So when I start telling someone about my blockchain experience, the first thing I hear is undisguised skepticism: "who needs this blockchain stuff now anyway?"

That's right, the blockchain hype has waned. However, the technologies it is based on are here to stay and will continue being used in particular areas.The Internet in general offer tons of materials describing the general usage of these technologies

6 4
2 807

I am new to Intersystems Cache, so please bear with me. We are using HealthShare 2013.1.

I have a routine to compare databases from separate instances where I want to ignore values that begin with %sqlcq. I thought this would be easy with pattern matching operator '?' but it is proving difficult and it seems to be because of the percent character.

For example:

0 4
0 415

Hi!

I have a qeustion if it possible to let Ensemble manage user rights from AD-user group?

What i want is to let external user have access to certain CPS-pages to read information. But not let them have access to Ensemble it self. And instead to set up individual accounts in Ensemble for each one of them i rather want to have dem in an AD-securitygroup.

Is that possible and also limit them only to choosen CSP-pages?

0 6
0 339
Question
· Feb 20, 2019
Extend XData UrlMap

Hi all,

I'm wondering if is possible to extend the UrlMap.

I want to create a base class and one method will be in all extended classes, so I've tried to create the map route in parent class, and the specific methods in extended class. But it doesn't work.

I've create the method in parent class and I've wrote the map in extended class. It works, but I want to put it in base class to prevent forget this call.

Note: The base class extend to %CSP.RES

Best regards,

Francisco Lopez

1 5
1 589

Hi Everyone!

New session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Creating an Event Management Service

https://www.youtube.com/embed/D9vo0shPf24
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 252

I have a business process.

if it has an error it dies, or if a have a catch all/fault handler the execution flow goes there.

However, I want another behavior.

If any error occurs I want the process to "Pause" (and alert me), so I can figure out what went wrong and resume from the last request.

Here's an example of how it could work:

1. If an error is caught, call BO
  2. BO defers response
  3. BO sends alert
  4. Fix BP
  5. Manually resolve deferred response

I'm not set on the exact pause/resume mechanic but I hope it makes the general idea of what I want clear enough. Ideas?

0 4
0 270

I am currently working with someone who is in the process of moving an application written in Cache Object Script over to a Windows server. It was previously running on a Linux server so all of the paths are unix style paths. Is anyone aware of a way to have cache remap paths to different paths so this user won't have to go through all of the scripts and change them?

0 2
0 1.8K

Hi Community,

I have a need to access the Lock Table to find the Process ID of the process that has a particular global node Locked. The process holding the lock could be on any one of four application servers.

Having identified the Process ID, I then need to interrogate the local variables for that process, to find an application User ID.

I can then inform the current user which of their colleagues has a particular record locked, preventing them from continuing with their work...

Are these things I can do under Caché? If so, how would I do so?

0 6
0 609

Hi guys!

Suppose you developed a tool, framework, library on InterSystems ObjectScript for InterSystems Data Platform, share it via Open Exchange and want people to install it.

What is the best strategy if it is a library and supposed to be called from different namespaces?

Here are the following thoughts:

1. Tool's developer should be able to use globals to read/store data the tool needs.

2. Tool's consumer should be confident, that the thing he/she installs will not harm the application's data.

3. A tool should be callable from any application's namespace.

4. Tool's installation(in general) should not request manual security changes (e.g. grant the write access to IRISLIB) and %YourClass is not an option.

5. It's easy to uninstall the tool - just delete the namespace/database (maybe delete some web-apps too).

0 10
0 410

Hi All,

I am trying to get JSON data from a REST api. I am using my web browser to get the data by hitting the URL.

The data is receiving properly, but the JSON contains a few HTML tags.

These tags are not not receiving in the browser while hitting the url. Is there any way to overcome this issue ?

Thanks,

0 2
1 462

Breaking news!

InterSystems just announced the availability of the InterSystems IRIS for Health™ Data Platform across the Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure marketplaces.

With access to InterSystems unified data platform on all three major cloud providers, developers and customers have flexibility to rapidly build and scale the digital applications driving the future of care on the platform of their choice.

To learn more please follow this link.

1 0
0 420