All time
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,520 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Guys,

Sorry I'm not that familiar in using Javascript in Zen pages, so basically we have a priting utility (app) that requires us to add a bit of JavaScript call to facilitate printing from our Zen pages as below:

So I added XData link pasted the required script, is this the correct way?

Thanks

0 0
0 118
Article
· Mar 3, 2023 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #25

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only own YOUR package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

I also placed a bunch of Pull Requests on Github when I found a problem I could fix.
Some were accepted and merged, and some were just ignored.
So if you did a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.

2 0
0 118
Announcement
· Jun 10, 2021
Serenji v3.1.4 update

We’ve published an update to the Serenji debug extension for Visual Studio Code, making it ready for the Workplace Trust feature in VS Code 1.57.

This allows the Serenji ObjectScript editor to work without restrictions across all workspaces and, by bringing it in line with the VS Code update, only allows the debugging feature to be used in trusted workspaces.

3 0
1 118

I was watching this video about IRIS and GitHub and all is clear to me how it works and how code from each branch is getting deployed to each IRIS environment but the process to deploy is manual. My question is how can I, if possible, to utilize gti-source-control from GitLab CICD pipeline to deploy code automaticaly after PR approval instead going to the Git UI?

Thanks

0 2
0 115

Hi Community,

Let's meet at the online meetup with the winners of the Vector Search, GenAI and ML Contest. It's a great opportunity to chat with the InterSystems Experts team and our contestants.

Winners' demo included!

Date & Time: Thursday, May 23, 12 pm EDT | 6 pm CEST

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QNwFw1rE6jM?si=rK7Y1_UVdvXFzEHE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 117

Hi Community,

Watch the latest video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Understanding the Structure of HL7 FHIR Resources

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7q8EpeubhA8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 117

I created %ZSTART, having just learned about it. I included some minimal code to test it, as follows:
%ZSTART
SYSTEM
WRITE "SYSTEM.",!
QUIT
JOB
WRITE "JOB.",!
QUIT
LOGIN
WRITE "LOGIN.",!
QUIT
CALLIN
WRITE "CALLIN.",!
QUIT

Now Terminal still works as normal, and sure enough I get "LOGIN" displayed, but when I start Studio I get an error message such as the following. I wonder what Caché ODBC has to do with it.

1 3
1 113

Hi Community,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

How to Migrate a Mirror Configuration to Apache - Linux Unix

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yqd-o1_uljc

2 0
0 116
Article
· Jan 21 1m read
Debugging a crashing container

I have been struggling with a docker run command that kept crashing, the error message was too generic to point me to the right direction.

Since the container is shut down after the failure, I was unable to login to it in order to figure out the problem.

I had to run the container in a way that I'll be able to log into it before it crashed, so I found the adding -u false prevents the docker run command to run the iris session IRIS and the container stayed up and running. then I was able to log into it using:

4 0
0 116

Hey everyone.

It seems that my email address being updated with Intersystems has created a new account on here, and when I attempt to login with the old email address it logs into the new account meaning it looks like I have no post history.

Has anyone else faced this and have any advice on how to resolve it or any thoughts on if this is likely to affect other services like Learning and Global Masters?

0 3
0 113

I have an API that does not have all the data. Like it is truncated. Magic number of characters seems to be 163,280

I do an <assign>

context.RawBundle=##class(%DynamicObject).%FromJSON(context.FHIRResponse.Body)

The error does not happen when the response is < 163,280 chars. And when < 163,280 chars, it is a complete FHIR Bundle. Have anyone experienced this? If so, what is the resolution?

0 2
0 113

in the InterSystems management portal, I am in the lookup table viewer (interoperability>lookup Tables, I would like to use import function to convert our existing table from other system to intersystems lookup table.

so I converted our existing one like below and saved it as xxx.xml file locally. when I try to import, it says it is not a valid export file.

my question is " what's the valid format for a file to be valid to use to import for lookup table?"

0 4
0 111

Hi Community,

I have below scenario

We have IRIS BI Reports in my application. I want to create a automated backend utility (similar to background cache system task) which run these bi reports and export them to PDF at a specific path. In dashboard we have defined <property name="print">1</property> which allows report export to PDF.

Now I want to debug the code (line by line) from dashboard to %DeepSee.UI.MDXPDF.cls but I am not sure is this possible or not.

Please suggest. Thanks in advance!

0 1
0 114

This question originally appeared in the comments of the post: Making Prometheus Monitoring for InterSystems IRIS and Caché

I am new to IRIS, I was setting up the monitoring referring to the above documentation. Please can you help me how can I compile the my.metrics class mentioned in the documentation through CLI in the Linux VM where I am not having studio setup. Could you help me please?

0 1
0 114