Want to participate again in the competition of creating open-source solutions using InterSystems IRIS Data Platform? Please welcome:
Duration: August 10-30, 2020
1. Experts Nomination - winners will be determined by a specially selected jury:
🥇 1st place - $2,000
🥈 2nd place - $1,000
🥉 3rd place - $500
2. Community Nomination - an application that will receive the most votes in total:
🥇 1st place - $1,000
🥈 2nd place - $500
If several participants score the same amount of votes they all are considered as winners and the money prize is shared among the winners.
Who can participate?
Any Developer Community member, except for InterSystems employees. Create an account!
August 10-23: Two weeks to upload your applications to Open Exchange (also during this period, you can edit your projects).
August 24-30: One week to vote.
August 31: Winners announcement.
💡 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources – FHIR 💡
Develop a FHIR solution using InterSystems IRIS for Health data platform.
We will choose the best FHIR application built with InterSystems IRIS for Health. Your application could be a library, package, tool, or any FHIR solution which uses InterSystems IRIS for Health.
The application should work on InterSystems IRIS for Health Community Edition.
The application should be Open Source and published on GitHub.
If the application satisfies some additional requirements listed in this post, it gets additional technology votes.
1. How to submit your app to the contest:
3. Online courses:
- Learn FHIR for Software Developers
- Building SMART on FHIR Apps with InterSystems FHIR Sandbox
- Exploring FHIR Resource APIs
- Using InterSystems IRIS for Health to Reduce Readmissions
- Connecting Devices to InterSystems IRIS for Health
- Monitoring Oxygen Saturation in Infants
- FHIR Integration QuickStart
- 6 Rapid FHIR Questions
- SMART on FHIR: The Basics
- Developing with FHIR - REST APIs
- FHIR in InterSystems IRIS for Health
- FHIR API Management
- Searching for FHIR Resources in IRIS for Health
Also, please check the related FHIR playlist on DC YouTube.
5. Q&A on FHIR:
Please find the Judgment and Voting Rules for the Contest here.
Ready. Set. Code.
Please join our exciting coding marathon!
❗️ Please check out the Official Contest Terms here.❗️