Sentiment Analysis is a thriving research area in the broader context of big data, with many small as well as large vendors offering solutions extracting sentiment scores from free text. As sentiment is highly dependent on the subject a piece of text is about (financial news vs tweets about the latest computer game), most of these solutions are targeted at specific markets and/or focus on a given type of source data, such as social media content.

5 0
0 996
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,543 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello,

Why I don't see the full content of a XML file inside a Ens.StreamContainer Message?

When I look into the content I only see:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><!-- type: Ens.StreamContainer  id: 5 -->
<StreamContainer><OriginalFilename>C:\Temp\In\aa.xml</OriginalFilename><Stream></Stream><Type>FC</Type></StreamContainer>

How I can see all the content? There is any setting to modify this behavior?

I am using a EnsLib.File.PassthroughService,

Regards

0 1
0 1.1K

I am pleased to announce the field test of Caché and Ensemble 2016.3 - with many new improvements.

The product team at InterSystems looks forward to your participation in the field test and feedback over the coming months.

Some of the more signification changes in 2016.3 are new RESTful APIs for iKnow and broader APIs for programmatic control of multiple servers (enterprise manager). As always, there are a host of scalability and performance improvements, including improvements to the core database and SQL. And hundreds of smaller improvements and corrections.

6 8
0 958

Hi -

After having seen how Atelier is working, I've decided to start learning/using Atelier for an existing project.

I've installed, and after a bit of poking around, I've managed to get a project that includes my classes, and they compile and such (these were all from an existing export), but I see that NONE of my .csp files came along despite being in the export file.

1 6
0 750

Hello

During some consultant activity I did at a client's I have discovered something very interesting. It seems like the current processing cycle as written in ObjectScript has trouble utilizing an SSD-based storage machine with five-digit IOPS.

2 6
0 2.4K

Recently I was asked by a customer with this question. In MS SQL Server, there is a function called host_name() that will return the work station name.

Here is how I would do it in Caché :

With default SQL schema name, in my case SQLUser in SQL (which is equivalent as User in Caché class definition), I have a class called User.dummy, I added a classmethod called hostname and expose it as SQL function host_name:

0 4
0 1.4K

I have a ZEN page with buttons, text boxes and a tab group. The tab group contains a single tab which I use to display an image(src). When the user, uses the browser zoom capabilities to reduce or enlarge the image, the other controls are reduced or enlarged as well. How can I reduce or enlarge the tab src alone? Thank you for any and all input.

0 1
0 381

NewBie's Corner Session 6 If and Kill commands

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

Click on the Caché Cube in your system tray and select Terminal to try out the commands.

As in other computer programming languages, the If command is the primary decision makes.

If command with numeric operands

0 0
0 420

Hi all - I'm running a Zen page that inherits from %Zen.Component.page, and I'd like to step through code and debug it. Is this possible, and how?

I've tried to attach to a process that I think is mine (it has my internal IP address) but is using "Unknown User". Any ideas on where to start debugging the page -- this page calls lots of other pages. I'd thought I'd start at the home page.

Perhaps I need to navigate to my page that I want to debug, and attach at that point.

Any info on the debugger in this atypical use is appreciated.

0 10
0 917
Question
· Jun 2, 2016
Filtering a Filter

What would be the easiest or best way to filter the options presented by a filter control?

For example, suppose that I create a query using HoleFoods that uses a named filter to filter the product categories according to some criteria. When I display the query on the dashboard, I would like to provide a filter control that will allow users to further constrain the product categories. However, a simple filter control will display all the product categories available in the cube many of which are irrelevant to the current query.

Thanks for your help!

0 3
0 367

This is more of an eclipse thing, but I couldn't really find an answer when I searched. I created a new workspace, but I had updated my keyboard shortcuts in the first workspace and now I'm trying to import the changes. I successfully exported them as .csv, but I cannot find a way to import the changes into the new workspace.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 2
0 514

I have a homeTemplate and ExamesTemplate page. When I'm in ExamesTemplate and make a resfresh (F5 browser), the page back to the HomeTemplate. I need the page ExamesTemplate not return HomeTemplate.

I'm using ZenMojo with Bootstrap

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

0 4
0 449

Hi,

I am working on a DataGrid based upon ZenTest.Datagrid.cls

I want to save data after changes on a row.

The existing samples do not explain how to save changes on data in a grid.

I have tried something like zen(‘json’).save

Does anybody has some sample code?

0 4
0 946
Question
· Jun 1, 2016
Activating an index

I have a production system that has a large dataset of about 2 million rows. I need to create an index on a property but don't want it available to queries until the index is fully populated. Is there a way I can create the indexed, fire off the build, then "activate" the index so queries can use it.

0 3
0 423
Question
· May 18, 2016
Ensemble HTTP OnProcessInput

I am just trying to make a quick hand off HTTP production. I have the class built and compiled onto the server and the production is running as a service. When the production is called (by an inbound job) I can see that the HTTP.InboundAdapter is being used successfully and the stack continues all the up to ProcessInput where OnProcessInput is called in Ens.BusinessService.

0 15
0 1.4K

Hi,

Assume an architecture where an ECP Database Server is connected to by one or more ECP Application Servers inside a firewall.The application server hosts the web application that web users connect to.

The Web servers are outside the firewall, and, (using the CSP gateway/server mechanism) issue requests over the SuperServer port and into the application server.

I know that the traffic between the Web Server and the ECP application server can be encrypted using HTTPS, and access to the CSPServer on the Application server is username/password secured.

1 2
0 4.5K
Article
· May 28, 2016 3m read
DeepSee Listing Groups

This article is about DeepSee Listing Groups, a new DeepSee feature that was introduced in release 2015.2.

DeepSee Listings have always been a part of DeepSee. DeepSee Listing Groups provide increased flexibility by allowing you to create new DeepSee Listings without modifying the cube definition.

3 3
0 277

Hi ,

In HSBUS we have out of box operation HS.IHE.XDSb.Repository.Operations to route CCD's from HSBUS to Edge gateway.

Earlier it was working fine, but for maintenance we have to rest the DEV environment, Now its throwing below error. I have verified all registry configuration and the CCD feed is also same, nothing is changed except reset. Can someone help me, where to look for this problem or what I am missing here.

0 4
0 1.3K
Question
· May 17, 2016
Tools for CDA/CCD?

I have a tool I absolutely love for HL7 v2 analysis and manipulation. It's called 7edit. I'm wondering if there is anything similar for HL7v3/CDA/CCD. I know it is considerably more complex, but I still have hope.

So far the best resource I've found is http://www.cdapro.com/. I'd love to hear anyone else's tips for tools or resources.

1 1
0 1.3K

We are receiving XML documents and storing them. When we click to go into the clinician portal and again to view a patient, we can see the documents but none of the data is mapped to their respective buckets, i.e. allergies or medications.

I am thinking that I need to build an XSLT parser and change the format to SDA3, is this an appropriate approach? Or would using the Data Transformation (Ensemble -> Build -> Data Transformation) be a better idea? Lastly, if the XSLT idea is preferred, where would I call it within the stack?

0 1
0 410