InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,147 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Presenter: Tom Spencer
Task: Add extra data to HealthShare’s data model and make it available to all HealthShare components
Approach: Use new extensions within HealthShare to add custom data

When deploying a HealthShare solution, you may need to add extra data to our SDA data model. In this session, we will present the new extension mechanism for adding data to HealthShare and to ensuring that data is available in Health Insight and Patient Index.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here. Please note that this content is available only to HealthShare customers and attendees of the Global Summit. On the learning web site you will be prompted for your Global Summit credentials to access this content.

0 0
0 273

The task for a file on disk is to open it, find a keyword (unique) and then read the file line by line, starting with the line with this keyword, then find the next keyword (also unique) and read from that location etc. I would think ObjectScript classes should be able to do that, but the solution eludes me. I probably need to use FindAt to get a position, but ReadLine does not seem to have a position argument. Any advice?

0 6
0 127

Hi Everyone!

New session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

High Availability and Disaster Recovery

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ak9tV5pZaAM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 264

Hey everyone,

I stumbled across a comment in this post that mentioned that the %SYS.GlobalQuery is a potentially faster alternative to %GSIZE. I tested it out and while I like the %SYS.GlobalQuery I noticed that it has some size discrepancies against a %GSIZE with details. Can anyone tell me which is more accurate for estimating the size of globals?

0 2
1 2.2K
Question
· Apr 9, 2019
SOAP Request Header

I have a wdsl soap request that now requires a header. Where do I modify the header to allow this new value to be sent?

<soapenv:Header>
    <Headers xmlns="urn:epic-com.2013.Interconnect.Headers"> 
      <Epic-Client-ID>12349fe5-2ff8-4b79-b723-e69efbabcdef</Epic-Client-ID>
    </Headers>
   </soapenv:Header>

Thanks

Scott

0 7
1 610
Question
· Dec 3, 2021
Clean CACHETEMP

Hi

How to clean cachetemp/CACHE.DAT, without cache restart?

I have the procedure to clean cachetemp/CACHE.DAT in my scritp stop/start cache, but, in some cases, I need to clean this base without restart.

It's possible?

0 2
0 411
Question
· Apr 19, 2016
SQL Sequence

Does Caché support SQL CREATE SEQUENCE as in PostgreSQL?

If not, what would be the best alternative? Create my own sequence logic as the example bellow?

0 4
0 629
Question
· Apr 22, 2016
Transformations

Hi this is my first post, so a little about my background. I've been programming in PHP/JavaScript for about 10 years.
I've got quite a bit of knowledge surrounding object orientated programming and know the basics.

Last year I looked into the Mirth integration engine and did some work around that.

I've now moved jobs and I'm doing some work (surprise, surprise) with Ensemble.

0 1
0 622

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Implementing vSAN for InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/im60nLXiRbk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 284

Is there a way to compare the content of two variables/ lists and if they share a common element/ value return 1?

Example the two below both have "Yellow":

Set y = "Red, Green, Orange, Yellow"

Set x = "Purple, Black, Yellow, Pink"

The lists I am working with have over 30 elements/values that vary so it is difficult to hard code it to say look for "Yellow".

0 12
0 165

Hi,

It is sometimes undesirable to send a full demographic or results feed to departmental clinical systems, that only see a subset of the patients.

While some systems (paediatrics, maternity, geriatrics) can filter on patient demographics, a number of systems are for cohorts of patients that don't fit a particular criteria.

One of our system vendors has a patient index filter service that keeps a local index of relevant patient identifiers, and only forwards matching messages.

0 3
0 293
Question
· Mar 27
Empty export file

Has anyone experienced exporting a deployment file and when deploying it, it is empty?

IRIS for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2021.1 (Build 215_0_21129U) Wed Sep 29 2021 10:10:37 EDT [HealthConnect:3.3.0] [HealthConnect:3.3.0]

0 0
0 45

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a simple wrapper class around a JSON schema validator library, written in Java, and calling this functionality through the Java Gateway of IRIS 2019.1.

My Java wrapper class has a constructor like this:

public JSONValidator(char[] jsonStream, char[] schemaStream) { ... }

0 2
0 398

After running many tests to kick the tires calling Python from COS (which worked fine) in any directory, I encountered problems when trying to access Python libraries like Numpy from any OTHER namespace. I saw some other posts about this but the resolution seems unclear. When I run the test program method numpytest below in %SYS it works just fine. If i run the Python method in any other namespace I get:

PITT>do ##class(test.python).numpytest()
DO ##CLASS(test.python).numpytest()
^
<OBJECT DISPATCH> *python object not found

0 4
0 82

For example, I have two timestamp values ('2024-04-01 10:00:00', '2024-04-01 11:30:30'). I would like to find the difference between these two timestamps, and I need the result in hours:minutes:seconds (hh:mm:ss) format.

Expected Output: 01:30:30

Note: I need an SQL query command. I should not use ClassMethod, Function, or Stored Procedure.

Could anyone please provide me with an SQL query for my question?

0 4
0 95

Hi ,

In HSBUS we have out of box operation HS.IHE.XDSb.Repository.Operations to route CCD's from HSBUS to Edge gateway.

Earlier it was working fine, but for maintenance we have to rest the DEV environment, Now its throwing below error. I have verified all registry configuration and the CCD feed is also same, nothing is changed except reset. Can someone help me, where to look for this problem or what I am missing here.

0 4
0 1.3K

Is there a way to have a context property be available across 2 or 3 different business processes? For example if I am setting a value in a context property within one business process and want to use the same context property in a second business process, is this possible? Is this something that can be done with the "Context Superclass"?

0 5
0 398

Hi

I'm using a class which extends %XML.Adaptor adaptor and I want to create an XML file with multiple namespaces, like the following:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
</soap>

However, I don't see how to do this with the code I have. So far, I have

0 2
0 486

Has anyone tried to extract a Microsoft SQL Image Column into a JPG file using Ensemble? We currently have a Microsoft SQL Integration Services job that exports a SQL Image column into a JPG and then resizes it. I would like to get this job off of Microsoft so the rest of our team can support it and wondered if we could do it in Cache Object Script using Ensemble.

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 1
0 309