I'm new to cache, come from an oracle and sql server background. In oracle and sql server I could write basically a stored procedure like script and pass it in as text to the command to execute.

Example:

Below would be the _sqltext

DECLARE @Id INT;

select id into @Id from something;

if @Id = 9

BEGIN

do something

END

The _sqltext would work in sql server, what would be the equivalent for cache for it work?

I get a generic error when I try it with cache

0 2
0 225

Hi All,

I have been given the following xml class file with objectscript code that has methods that I need for file conversions. These method implementations will do necessary conversions but I don't know how to add it to Iris studio and run it as a task or maybe if it must be put on any location and call each method from the terminal and even if so how do I then call it.

Please advise how to go about this.

0 6
0 225

Context: Ensemble development with ObjectScript in a healthcare context - lots of HL7, and some web service stuff. We've used Studio up till now, alongside a lot of leaning on an external developer, but are expanding our team and doing more in-house. We are wondering about Visual Studio Code - not least because it looks easier to hook up to source management solutions. And we've noticed that the test environments that you get connected to when doing many of the online training courses on learning.intersystems.com give you a Visual Studio Code environment.

0 3
1 225

Dear experts,
Please, could you help me?

Im trying import a global:

ACB> K ^GlobalManualSend
ACB> D $System.OBJ.Load("C:\Users\BNAPC\GlobalManualSend.xml")
ACB> Set sc = ##class(%Studio.Project).InstallFromGbl("^GlobalManualSend","fv")

But is returning a error about version:

Please, could you help me about it?

Thank you.

0 5
0 225

We are seeing more and more customers being lured with latest infrastructure technologies, particularly Composable Infrastructure. Coming with all sorts of data center consolidations and costs savings.

Question is: are there any concerns for HealthShare/TrakCare being run on these platforms or things to look out for? Anyone out there, already on these platforms?

To be more specific this is HPe Synergy with 480 Compute blades booting as bare metal.

Regards;

Anzelem.

0 3
0 224

I'm trying to write an ObjectScript function that sorts version numbers to help learn ObjectScript. This is all I can think of after staring at VS Code for a while, but I don't know where to go with it. Can someone please help out with a tip? The goal is to take something like ["1.4.5", "0.5.3", "6.3.2", "1.2.4"] and turn it into ["0.5.3", "1.2.4", "1.4.5", "6.3.2"]

0 4
0 224
Question
· Nov 17, 2023
Testing OAuth2

I am attempting to setup my first OAuth2 client, as we are adventuring into the realm of making FHIR API calls to our EMR from HealthShare Health Connect.

I have gone through and set up the Issuer Endpoint, and Client Configuration but now I want to test it and verify that the setup is correct. When I setup the Client Configuration, it would not allow me to use Discovery as it was saying I needed a "Client secret" but was not given one. So I set it up manually, thinking I hit all the information correctly.

2 2
0 224
Question
· Sep 5, 2022
Hl7 viewer component

Hi All

I'm building a ZEN page that will dispay HL7 from a database, and am currently displaying it an textarea.

Is the HL7 viewer that is displayed when HL7 message is selected in a visual trace available as an out of the box tool I can plug into a webpage?

Andy

0 2
0 224

Hello everybody,

In the documentation I read the following:

Alerts are messages generated by production components. InterSystems IRIS automatically writes the alerts to a log file and sends then to the production component named Ens.Alert. If your production does not have a component named Ens.Alert, then InterSystems IRIS writes alerts to the log file but does not send them to any component. The component named Ens.Alert can be of any class. The most frequently used classes for Ens.Alert are:

0 3
1 224

I'm getting wrapped around the axle with CAST and CONVERT and can't seem to find a way to do this (short of adding a stored procedure wrapping $zdt($zdth(posix,-2),3), which I'm refusing to do on principle, because there has to be some way to make this work).

Any ideas?

1 4
0 224

Newbie here...

I am looking to use fhir to gather patients in our end point that have a certain diagnosis and or certain insurance.

Is this what fhir can be used for?

In the past I have done the normal SQL query/extract to CSV file. Looking to use fhir for this for future.

Thanks in advance for your time

Dean-O

0 1
1 224

Hi all,

We are doing a SQL server upgrade to SQL server v.15 from a legacy server which had v.10 . I have our Cache server as a linked server int order to pull data from our system. When building out the ROWSPEC, I have my fields typed as %String with various lengths with one field having a max length of 15000. The SQL server is trying to interpret this as a text data type instead of varchar(n). Text is a depracated data type since SQL server 2008. The error below is produced when trying to query from this view

0 1
0 223

I am trying to figure out how to send a Page via a HTTP.OutboundAdapter to a URL from Ensemble.

We have a URL that I am able to pass PNo=xxxx%PMsg=xxxx as parameters to send the page to a pager.

http://xxxxx.xxxxx.xxx/Employee/Tools/Paging/SendPage.aspx?PNo=1817&PMsg...

When I send the above URL through a REST client I receive a Response of "SENT".

But when I try to send it through the HTTP.OutboundAdpater I do not get a response.

0 3
0 223

Is there a way to get an inventory list of the Services, Processes, Routing, and Operations that are on the system. We get asked constantly from different departments to justify the number of personal we have. We are currently on 2015.2.2, with our upgrade to 2019 set for later this year.

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 223

Hi guys,

I have a %Time filed with (Format=1) to allow showing hh.mm.ss and the field is showing fine in display mode eg:

it should show 00:07:30 but the seconds are cut off from it as below :

0 8
0 223

trying to open this view from Atelier Explorere somethimes give me "java.lang.NullPointerException", sometimes "the resource is not on teh build path of a Script project"...

it's not reasonable why you have this menu-item within atelier explorer but not within project explorer...

atelier version 1.2

0 1
0 223
Question
· Sep 20, 2022
Linux and links

If I create a link does root use it? (it’s in profile.d dir)

I'm trying to use a shortcut for a filepath as such: anyone have any thoughts?

PROCAUTO = /JRNDSK/ProcAuto_share

yet in the application it isn't recognizing it.

Here’s the scenario. (link is in place) that my manager thinks maybe an issue.

0 4
0 223

what happened is, I selected a user to investigate their entries. I didn't enter a start date.

After hitting search, the query timed out, (or i cancelled it, I don't recall).

Now, when I go to that page, the browser processes and nothing is displayed.

I cleared my browser's cache, and I still get a blank page.

I'm running on Win10.

I use Chrome as my default browser. The problem also happens in Fire Fox.

i can log in as a different user and the page displays as expected.

How can I correct this situation?

Thanks!

0 4
0 223