Hello everyone,

First, thanks in advance for your help :-)

I noticed that a query called directly in a method of a class of a business operation does not return the same result as if I apply the same query in the same Caché database from Squirrel !!!

I don't understand why ???

Here is the query :

0 4
0 230

Hello,

I'm using $ZF(-1) in a class method which will be invoked from a csp page.

What determines the environment of the spawned process? If I use $ZF(-1,"echo hello world > output.txt"), the resulting file is owned by cacheusr:cacheusr. However, when I use $ZF(-1,"printenv > output.txt"), the environment is from my personal unix account, no matter which Cache username I'm logged in under when running the web application.

Thanks

0 9
0 263
Question
· Dec 5, 2016
Problem in Telnet

Hello folks,

We have recently upgraded the cache (5.x) to cache 2016. All are working perfectly. But i am struggling in Telnet.

Working Good,

when i connect to telnet it automatically gets the username(for example when we give the system ip addr(148.168.2.50), the ip address is taken as username) and directly goto the Password field in Telnet on old cache (5.x).

Now my problem is,

I can't get the same from my new upgrade instance 2016. When i connect to telnet it directly goes to username field but not to password field.

0 5
0 472

Hello,

I have a quick question regarding TSTART, however not certain if there is an answer.

If I am inside the transaction and I loose connection - I always assumed that transaction would TROLLBACK, however it does not.

Is there anything special I need to set up with my TSTART, in order for this transaction to safely rollback?

As example: Let's say I am inside the TSTART and setting up / altering some data and my VPN connection got disconnected. I kind of expect all the data to be rolled back.

Thank you,

Alex

0 6
0 208

How can I prevent large number truncation when using the DynamicObject and DynamicArray classes to create JSON in objectscript and then parsing the result in javascript. Are there any global settings that configure the output when using these classes?

I am looking at converting to the new DynamicObject and DynamicArray classes to build JSON. Our current (homegrown) JSON library forces string representation of numbers too long because of errors we were seeing with long numbers being truncated on the client, I am hoping to accomplish the same with the new classes.

0 2
0 1.2K

objects in javascript :

var oM = new Object;

var mMode=["down","up","click"] ;
var key,val ;
for (key in mMode)
{

val = mMode[key] ;
oM[val]={} ;
oM[val].id ="" ;
oM[val].type ="" ;

}

so I can access the .type directly as :

oM.down.type

or:

oM["down"].type

what is the syntax in CACHE or IRIS, to achieve such approach via class/key/property...?

acctually: class/object/key/property anlaogue to ^GLOBAL(key,"property")=val

0 9
0 227

Hi, community!

Consider you need to exclude substring(s) from a string.

I did it with the following snippet:

/// excludes all the substrings from the string
ClassMethod ExcludeSubstring(substr,str as %String) As %String

{

while ($L(str,substr)>1) {

set str=$Piece(str,substr)_$Piece(str,substr,2,*)

}

quit str

}

So, for example:

0 2
0 413

Hello,

I am trying to find out if it is possible to decode the Azure access token in IRIS. Has anyone ever tried this before? I need to decode the token to extract the "Scope" details in order to verify the scope to make sure client is permitted to do the request they have done.

If you could point me to any information, that'd be great.

Thank you.

Utsavi

0 7
0 601

We've traditionally run a selection of development environments from a single cache instance using different namespaces for DEV TEST PREP etc. This has come with a few drawbacks, mainly that you then cant break down into namespaces per environment and everything is sharing various options.

Is there a massive overhead to running multiple cache instances from the same 'box' instead?

How best to share the memory setup in that situation, we usually pre-define around 80% for the instance, do we just share that evenly between the multi instance scenario?

0 8
0 219
Question
· Jun 1, 2021
Storing a %DynamicObject

I've been tasked with an interface that needs to supply some additional metadata for the indexing of HL7v2 messages. After toying with a couple of ideas, I thought that it would be useful to subclass EnsLib.HL7.Message, add a %DynamicObject property, and store the metadata in it (it ends up getting sent to the target in JSON form anyway).

And, well, it seems to work just fine ... so far.

0 4
0 665

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering how can I get fields defined as %GlobalCharacterStream diplayed in a SQL query or even objects?

I've some data that I need to convert over to a new system and the old uses %GlobalCharacterStream data type for one of its fields and I''m unable to display or extract to a spreadsheet, any help pls?

thanks

0 13
0 761
Question
· Jun 11, 2021
Parsing null values in JSON

Hello everyone,

I'm creating a REST API with InterSystems Ensemble.

I already have a POST route that parses JSON content into an object defined in a class.

To parse the JSON content, I'm using the JSONStreamToObject method in the Ens.Util.JSON class

Here is how I use it:

0 1
0 1.3K

Hi all, This is a bit embarrassing, and not that critical. I have a local instance of Caché 2016 on my computer, for playing around with. I was attempting to set up two-factor authentication on this instance, and I thought I simply disabled all users except for my own user and enabled two-factor for this user. The next time I tried to login to the Management portal, I received a Server Availability Error:

http://localhost:57772/csp/sys/UtilHome.csp

0 9
0 2.4K

Hi,

I am trying the following command in order to freeze the instance before backup is done:

csession CACHE -U%SYS "##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze()"

The command requires user name and password to be supplied when prompted. Is there any way that this command can be run where it doesn't query the credentials? I am wondering if it can use OS level permissions (root or effective user who owns Cache processes etc) .

My test is on a CentOS 6 machine if that helps.

Thanks,

Raghu

0 2
0 1.1K

Hi,

I just updated Atelier to 1.01.263 and now many of the Atelier icons/images are blurry and the spacing in the Atelier Explorer doesn't look right. This is on Windows 10. Is this a known issue? Are there any settings I need to adjust?

0 2
0 272

Hi,

I'm using a DTL to convert a custom request class to various R4 FHIR resources using the HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource classes. All is well with the exception of "meta.profile": when I attempt to hardcode this to a string value, the output is missing the value. This happens for several resources, specifically .HealthcareService, .Location, and .OrganizationAffiliation. I am able to get around this by doing an Insert() in a subsequent code block in a BPL, but was curious if someone knows why this would fail in a DTL.

0 1
0 220

I want to add time slot and category metadata to complete my cinema application.

I am following the documentation of the cinema application "https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=TWEB2_..." and in that,

I was trying to add theater and time slot. But I was not able to do that.

I was also trying to filter the records as per the ratings and category selection on the search bar. but this is showing some error.

0 2
0 183

Hi,

We have a mixture of legacy and new systems, and are grappling with the issue of moving documents between systems.

At the moment we are mostly using file drops and encoding metadata in filenames, but a new supplier (letter transcription) is going to provide a Hl7v2 feed sending MDM^T02 messages with PDF's of letters base64 encoded in the message itself.

We are thinking of asking all our suppliers to go with MDM (or ORU) for sending documents.

I'm interested in the pros and cons of the options; and if there are options I haven't thought of.

0 2
0 677

I have a tablePane ZEN Component and I am trying to get a filter running on the Specimen Id / Lab Number. The SQL is fairly complex with 3 UNION ALL statements joining 4 tables and a couple of lookup tables.

How would I get the filter on SpecId to work for my tablePane? It's not automatically applying the filter for me so I think I need code something.

0 1
0 398