We are building our CI/CD pipeline. If we remove a cls file in git how we can delete it from Cache?
Generally speaking, inside Caché you must have two functions
InternalToExternal(name) As %String ExternalToInternal(path) As %String
That translate Cache names (/app/index.csp) into filenames (i.e. C:\Temp\MyRepo\CSP\app\index.csp) and vice versa.
Your CI system should:
- Build git diff between target commit and environment current commit. Sample code.
- Separate diff into 2 parts: added/modified and deleted.
- Load added/modified files into Cache.
- Translate external names for deleted list into internal names.
- Delete items from deleted list.
- Set current environment commit equal to target commit
Here's a series of articles on building a CI/CD pipeline for InterSystems Cache.