I would say it is a post of pain after years of using InterrSystems IRIS Docker images in many projects.

And I hope InterSystems will hear me and do something with it.

We have a lot of issues with Docker images, but I see no progress in solving them.

• containers.intersystems.com - any new releases substitute previous versions, makes build useless
    • ARM64 images have separate names, and it makes a pain to use them
  • flags in iris-main, appears and disappears from version to version, which may fail the start the container
  • healthcheck does not work as expected

10 3
0 653
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,760 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community,

Let's meet together at the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Full Stack contest – a great opportunity to have a discussion with InterSystems Experts team as well as our contestants. Winners' demo included!

Date & Time: Friday, July 22 – 12:00 PM EDT

https://www.youtube.com/embed/m6GnLVJD23o
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 1
0 194
Question
· Jul 25, 2022
Process XML document

Hi all,

I am looking at a task which involves processing an XML file. Picking the file up from a folder (c:\test.xml) reading the data out of the XML and archiving the xml after it has been processed.

I was wondering what the best way of doing this would be?

I have got as far as creating a service in Ensemble. The Service I have created uses the class name EnsLib.XML.Object.Service.FileService.

Any advice or tutorials/guides would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

0 3
0 256

Hello,

I found another question on how to change the language for Studio (but it would've been nice to have my actual language used - Ukrainian, since it's available, or was available). Still, I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of gibberish in the menu without changing the Windows settings:

0 5
0 228

Our Organization is working towards a long term contract with regards to HealthShare implementation in the US and are interested in speaking with HealthShare unified care record certified consultants who reside in the continental united states. Send me an message if you are interested in knowing more.

1 1
0 220

Welcome to the May'22 Community Release!

We’ve made some enhancements to your experience recently in the InterSystems Community:

🆕 Improved current events tracking

🆕 Scheduled posting

🆕 Enhanced code formatting

🆕 Faster table creation

🆕 Enriched reply experience

🆕 Changed post teaser design

Let's have a closer look at all of these below.

9 6
0 302

Hi Developers!

We are introducing a new feature on Dev Community site – Key Questions by InterSystems Developers.

We've added a new special #Key Question tag to highlight questions related to InterSystems Data Platforms considered as having the biggest impact.

Each month InterSystems Experts will choose such questions, and those authors will be awarded with all the honours!

What honours? Details in this post!

4 6
0 441

Good morning. Perhaps someone can tell me if this IRIS health communit version (IRISHealth_Community-2022.1.0.209.0-lnxubuntu2004x64) is supposed

to work in an Ubuntu 20.04 LTS installation in an Oracle Virtual Box .

I am trying to install different versions on Ubuntu . I tried with the 18 version. No luck. Than I've tried with the 20.04 version. No luck either.

The error I am having now is below

///////////////////////// error message from the install ////////////////////////////////

0 3
0 317

Can I please check if anyone know why the data base resource is created differently when creating a namespace after specifically selecting it to use the default resource %DB_%DEFAULT?

I created a namespace and when creating the DB I selected the option to use the default resource

When the namespace creation was complete , database is using a new resource instead of the default.

0 2
0 266
Question
· Jul 21, 2022
Zen Page source url

Hi Guys,

usually when I want to find out which class is a zen page is, I just right click on the page and go to properties and this will show me the class url, but with this client I don't get properties as below !?

Thanks

0 3
0 216

This is the third in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2 Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Many updates, fixes and enhancements have been added in 2022.2, in SQL management, cloud integration, Kafka and JMS adapters, the SQL Loader, and other areas. Please share your fe

1 1
0 189

I am reaching out to find out if anyone has come across a similar dilemma.

In my current role, I have been asked around the best way to design some patient labels for a client.

I primarily would stick to what I know and veered towards designing the label in ZPL and then creating a Abstract Class to call the ZPL code, however I have been asked why not to design via JReport. The patient labels will be processed via thermal ink printers primarily Zebras, I am wondering if anyone out there has come across this or would recommend to stick to what you know.

0 4
0 224

I'm getting wrapped around the axle with CAST and CONVERT and can't seem to find a way to do this (short of adding a stored procedure wrapping $zdt($zdth(posix,-2),3), which I'm refusing to do on principle, because there has to be some way to make this work).

Any ideas?

1 4
0 218

You know several languages and wish to share your knowledge with users in different parts of the world who don't speak English?

Now it's your time to shine! 🤩

With our Developer Community, it is easy to link your original article and its translation in a different language (or even ask for a translation).

So let's talk about creating your own translation:

6 2
0 347
Article
· Jul 21, 2022 11m read
ECP With Docker

Hi community,

This is the third article in the series about initializing IRIS instances with Docker. This time, we will focus on Enterprise Cache Protocol (ECP).

In a very simplified way, ECP allows configuring some IRIS instances as application servers and others as data servers. Detailed technical information can be found in the official documentation.

This article aims to describe:

4 0
1 736

Hi Guys

how do I deal with single Quote inside string in an SQL query?

currently this type of query is failing with an error asking me for a closing quote :

Select * from cnd.Facilities where name like ''%Grill's BBQ%'

Thanks

0 5
0 623