I'd like to have production specific settings for different environments (OTAP). I have set the system default settings on my production to override the default settings. However, this does not seem to work. It is my understanding that the system default settings override the settings I have set on the production (I thought I heard my Sales Engineer say this). However, reading the documentation I am not sure of this reading either. However, when I clear the values for the adapters on my production my system default settings are still not apply.

0 8
0 822

Hello,

I'm experiencing a recurrent problem that I haven't found the way to solve, so I'm coming here with the hope somebody can give me a new approach.

To make it short: we are creating categories on-demand to be able to place the maximum numbers of workers in memory, avoiding the limits established by system categories. But from time to time, one of this creation fails and system is no able to start the queue. The error we are getting is:

0 1
0 213

I was looking at the OrefToArray^%occRun in the %CSP.ErrorLog page in version 2016. However, we're on version 2014, and that method does not seem to exist yet. I would love a good way to swizzle out the info in the %request, %session, %response objects for the error log for my own error page, in version 2014. I don't want to have to go through and get all the properties manually, but I will if I must. Any other good way already written?

Thanks,

Laura

0 9
1 538

Our company is using Cache FDBMS for Medtrak.

I am trying to insert a record with the following data types : date, time, string and memo field (multiline). The SQL insert/update works fine without the memo field.

Here's my SQL statement

Insert into MR_SUB (MRSub_Date,MRSUB_Time,MRSUB_Update,MRSUB_Desc) values(:DTE, :time, :use, :remarks)

Based on FDBMS docs. MRSUB_Desc is a multiline/memo data type

Hope somebody can help. Thanks

0 6
0 352
Question
· May 17, 2017
Soap Messaging

HI ,

Please let us know the solution to the below error which appeared during SOAP Wizard.

ERROR #5805: ID key not unique for extent '%Dictionary.ClassDefinition' : '^oddDEF("GuruBaseAllah.BLZServiceSOAP11porthttp")' exists. Id counter location = ''

Thanks,

Shobha

0 1
0 295
Question
· Oct 25, 2021
Problem with sftp

Hello, everyone,

I have the problem that when trying to connect to the SFTP server the error appears, the user and password are wrong. However, these are correctly stored under login data and I entered! SFTP in SSL Config. The connection works wonderfully with Filezilla. Anyone else has a tip for me?

greeting

0 2
0 485
Question
· Jun 1, 2017
ZW in other stack frames

Hello,

is it possible to ZW variables in stack frames above the current one? I am calling a custom logging method, and would like to log variables from the point of call.

Thanks

Jiri

0 2
0 320

A vendor is sending an HL7 message where they are hitting the enter key within the field. I am looking for a way to concatenate the lines. I want to know if there id a way to search the field for a carriage return and piece together the field. This is an example of what they are sending:

NTE|1||Fake Interpretation A Overall Summary. Patient presents with abnormal SR and RHR. 
Fake Interpretation B 80/120
Fake Interpretation C  - HR 55 BPM|
0 3
0 229

Hello community,

I would like to know answer to the question: What would be an optimal way to connect an Ensemble and a pure Caché server? Optimally in such a way for the Caché system to be able to fire Ensemble processes and the Ensemble server to call Caché server functions.

0 1
0 322

Greetings,

Can someone please show me via coding example(s) how to write an input prompt that will read in a function key, F7 for example, validate that the key pressed is F7 and then process it all via cache.

0 7
0 416
Question
· Dec 2, 2021
SNN Encryption

I need to store an equivalent of the SNN (Social Security number). I need it to be encrypted and I'll have to be able to search for it once stored.

For what I've seen my options are:

- SHAHash from the %system.encryption library. Simple and easy to implement. My question is, might collisions be a problem? We are talking about a 10 millions entry.

- AES encryption. In this case I'd like to know if there is a standard way for key management in the InterSystems environment.

0 2
0 299
Question
· Jul 16, 2017
How to index a class

Hi

I have two persistent classes defined. Lets call it Parent and Child.

Child class is one of the property of Parent Class.

I would like to define a index on Child class.

So what is the default behaviour I defined a index on a non simple data type member?

Any possibility that I could customized the behaviour ? For example. Child class has three properties.

Could I configure the index to index any combinations of these three properties?

Thanks for your help.

0 1
0 567

Hello,

I am in the process of trying to create a GIT repository and I am struggling to export all the relevant classes from Studio, as I only have access to Studio and not able to export via the Management Portal. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can export from Studio as one project to include all the relevant folders and its associated classes?

Are there also any recommended documentations/links you would suggest to help me get a better understanding of GIT and how it works etc?

Thanks!

Pavi

0 1
1 308

I use Microsoft Query via Excel to query an Intersystems database.

Since upgrading from CACHE to Intersystems, lots of reports fail to refresh twice - by which I mean I can open the report (which may have several separate queries) and query the database once, and then it will refuse to reconnect.

I get:
[IRIS ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 417] .... Access denied

If I then close and reopen excel, I can run the query again.

0 6
0 256
Question
· Aug 4, 2017
AES Encryption

Trying to use AES encryption for a url. I have a plain text string, a 16-byte key and a initialization vector. I am trying to match a C# implementation that uses RijndaelManaged class with a BlockSize = 128, Mode = CipherMode.CBC, Padding = PaddingMode.PKCS7. The output of the $SYSTEM.Encryption.AESCBCEncrypt(text,key,IV), doesn't match what is coming out of C#. All inputs into the $SYSTEM.Encryption.AESCBCEncrypt(text,key,IV) are converted to UTF8 as in the documentation.

0 5
0 1.5K

After Microsoft updates my Cache Cube has stopped working. I checked my cconsole.log and corrected my journaling errors. However, I still receive Native Code 450 errors but now I am receiving Network Errors. However, now there do not appear to be any errors logged in my cconsole.log.

I have reinstalled Cache Cube multiple times without success. Can anyone please provide some assistance?

Thank you,

Nancy Grimes

903-786-2590

0 4
0 307
Question
· Jan 26, 2022
usage of the ^STMONITS global

I am working with a client database that is growing exceptionally fast ( about 15G/day). As I understand it, the usage of the global ^STMONITS to gather statistics can consume a large amount of database space. This client in question is using this global. I would like to determine of the 1.7T size of the database, how much is being consumed with statistics data by the usage of the ^STMONITS global. Is there a method to get this value whether a size or percentage of the database overall size.

0 2
0 192