How can I create a calculated member in Analyzer using MDX for the following logic?

WHEN 'F' THEN 'FEMALE'
WHEN 'Female' THEN 'FEMALE'
WHEN 'M' THEN 'MALE'
WHEN 'Male' THEN 'MALE'
WHEN 'U' THEN UNDIFFERENTIATED'
WHEN 'UN' THEN UNDIFFERENTIATED'
WHEN 'Undifferentiated' THEN UNDIFFERENTIATED'
ELSE 'OTHER'
END

0 2
0 200
Question
· Apr 21, 2023
Restoring a backup

I have a client who' recently acquired a business that was running software that uses InterSystems IRIS as the database back end. In the process of preparing to have my company's software installed the client formatted the hard drive of his server, wiping out his data. I can't convert the data to MS SQL without a functioning database. He had a backup on an external drive, which I have copied down to my local machine. I loaded up a virtual machine with Windows 10 Pro, I installed Docker and IRIS. I started searching for explicit instructions for restoring the .CBK file, but I'm not hav

0 7
0 496

I"m doing a SQL insert in my BPL, one of the fields in my SQL table is an MSSQL TimeStamp. How do I get the date/time from my HL7 message and format it so that I can then insert it into my TimeStamp column in my SQL table? I've tried lots of different combinations.

I used CONVERT(DATETIME, substring(:request.GetValueAt("EVN:RecordedDateTime"),1,8)) to get just the date portion and it works, but I'd like the whole DateTime inserted into my TimeStamp field. This is an a BPL.

Thanks

0 2
0 946

Ran into an issue with our upgrade from HealthShare Health Connect 2018.1.3 to IRIS HealthShare Health Connect 2022.1, that I thought I would reach out about, I already have a ticket open with WRC and started a chat on Discord. We have a couple of MS SQL tables that I have setup as Linked Tables within Cache to query NPI, Patient Account Information, Visit information, etc... When we upgraded last week we found that within a day or even a half a day that we were having problems with our JDBC connections.

0 19
0 394

I have previously setup an Atelier project and it was running. I recently received the 1.3 release. Now, I am unable to click on the previously established connection to my Cache server (as seen in the Serve Explorer. I see the connection and the little arrow (implying that there is a hierarchy of items underneath). But, clicking that arrow opens nothing. Ultimately, I was trying to access files on the server so that I could add some new ones to my existing Atelier Project.

0 4
0 264

In over a decade of using Ensemble/HealthShare, we have been able to use a single message type (doc type) for all HL7 ADT event types. We now have an application for which the HL7 segment sequence is different for A03s than it is for other ADT event types. The content of the segments is the same across event types; only the segment sequence differs. The data transformation has to do some custom logic, so we can't just use the "copy" variety of the transformation Create property.

0 3
0 210

I looking to gain insight on if I can trigger a SMS text to a Clinician

New to HealthShare and trying to get the process for setting up a message.

Simple use case

Alert a Clinician if a patient meets specific requirements via an SMS text message.

I have set up a test physician in our dev environment, and enabled push notification on the Edges fro the MPI update manager.

Based off of the HEPUSH documentation.

Any direction to documentation or steps is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

0 5
0 345

In the Windows Ressource Manager I can observe multiple parallel processes coming from cache.exe with read operations to journaling files.

All except one of these processes have the same reads(Byte/s). The processes point to different journal files and constantly read between 200 and 3000 Bytes/s.

The corresponding process via PID in the management portal of Caché shows the process %SYS.Monitor.Control.1. In 3 days of uptime on the server it has run 181.632.583 commands and modified 32.140.642 globals.

0 2
0 164
Question
· Oct 18, 2018
$match or "?"

Hello all...

Is there two matching patterns in Caché, is there a difference in use one or the other?
Example:

USER>set a = "(1234)"

Using $match.

USER>w $match(a,"\([0-9]{4}\)")

USER>1

Using literal match (sorry if not correctly term expression)

USER>W a?1"("4n1")"

USER>1

What is different from using one or the other?

The 'a?1"("4n1")"' does this pattern exist only Caché.
Exists performance improvement with use pattern Caché?

0 2
0 546
Question
· Jun 13, 2023
CDA to CDA transformation

Hi Community,

I am new to CDA to CDA transformation in ensemble, Can anyone explain how Match,Select,Varibel,Attribute,Copy,Method Will work in CDA transformation using xslt stylesheets

Smythee

0 0
0 130

I have an Ens.StreamContainer which holds XML that was received, and I need to validate that against an XSD schema. The schema is very simple, only looking at the root element and maybe a couple other items to ensure the XML is what we expect before continuing the data flow.

0 1
0 594

I want to connect IRIS system as it has all the database tables. on top of that I am creating a REST API in python. How can I connect to IRIS DB. here is my example code for connection

def connect():

connection_string = "localhost:1972/USER"

username = "_SYSTEM"

password = "SYS"

conn = iris.connect(connection_string, username, password)

after this connection is created but how can I get tables data. Please let me know more about how we can integrate IRIS database into a python REST API.

0 1
0 205

I need to dynamically create a class based on a parameter passed into a class method. Basically the method takes in a string that contains the name of the class I need to create a new instance of.

I need something along these lines.

ClassMethod someMethod(className As %String)
{
	set classObject = ##class(className).%New()

}

Trying to do this right results in a class not found error because it seems to be treating the variable as a literal string.

0 3
0 958

We are retiring a hosted application for an electronic health care records (EHR) system which stored the data on Cache for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2017.2.2 (Build 867_4_20245) Thu Oct 8 2020 16:58:40 EDT. The hosting company is providing me with a single CBK file. I need to install a database system to restore the database and provide occasional SQL access for reports when necessary. I'll need to maintain access to the data for an approximately 10 year retention period. Not sure how to approach restoring this old of a database and eventually upgrading it to a newer re

0 36
1 765
Question
· Nov 22, 2018
Embedded SQL bug?

Hi

Is this a bug? We came across it on an older version of Cache but I've also just tried it in version "Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.2 (Build 865U)" and got the same result.

Create a Class like so:

0 2
0 531

I need to create a routing rule where I've got to check for the value of "-" in field 5 of a repeating RQD segment, if the "-" is found in any of the RQD-5 I want to send it to a transform, if the rule doesn't find a "-" in any of the RQD-5 I want to send it to another transform.

Unfortunately we are running an older version of Ensemble and the foreach function is not available.

The other thing to add is the transforms are writing the output to a flat file so my business process is using the EnsLib.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine class.

Sample message:

0 4
1 309

A very simple SQL

SELECT field1 F1, count(field2) CntF2
FROM GCT.PA_Data
where field1 is not null
group by field1

gives an error back:

[SQLCODE: <-461>:<Communication link failure>]

[%msg: <Connection 'TRAKCARELIVE': Execute: SQLState: (HY000) NativeError: [10053] Message: [Cache ODBC][State : HY000][Native Code 10053] [c:\intersystems\ensemble\bin\cache.exe] Software caused connection abort> ]

0 6
0 475

I have a question about how to modify a XData Block programmatically . Assume i have a impl.cls and there is a XData Block (like XData OpenAPI [ MimeType = application/json ]) in the impl.cls. In other class, can i write a fucntion to modify the context in the XData Block?

Ps: The document already show how to read the XData blcok, if i want to insert something into the block and save it back, how can i do this programmatically (eg write a method and read the block from other class, write something into the block and save it ) ??

Thanks

0 3
0 196