Hi,

Getting below error on newly installed cache version 2017.2. This is running fine on another instance.

Q00QUASAR:TEST1>D $system.OBJ.CompileAll()

Detected 1229 errors during compilation in 145.4s.

Instance name:TEST2>D $system.OBJ.CompileAll()

Detected 202 errors during compilation in 211.7s.

Instance name:TEST3>D $system.OBJ.CompileAll()

Detected 784 errors during compilation in 186.6s.

TEST2>do $System.OBJ.CompilePackage("Calendar")

Compilation started on 02/25/18 17:21:33 with qualifiers ''

0 1
0 1.1K

Let's say I have this simple script file try.script

write 1
write 0

I can execute it in a terminal (csession) by calling:

csession cache < try.script

And I get the following output:

%SYS>
%SYS>

However I want to use a try catch block in my script:

try {
write 1/0
catch {}
halt

But as script is executed line by line, it's interpreted like this:

0 8
0 1.1K

I was able to run the Cache terminal from the command prompt with the following command, in the namespace that I provided in the brackets:

cterm /console=cn_ap:ENSEMBLE[TEST_1]

But the command suddenly stopped opening the terminal in the correct namespace. It just opens it in the default namespace. I tried it with different namespaces or invalid namespaces, it always opens the terminal in the default namespace now.

I cannot figure out what is causing this behaviour.

0 5
0 1.1K

Hi all,

I am new in Cache. I have to update a record with a long text field, for that, I am using ODBC but the issue is that it is returning an error when I execute the ODBC SQL statement because the field contains some commas, colon, double quotes, single quotes, and CR LF characters.

There is a way to escape this chars? I have seen I can save the field when I replace the single quotes with a double single quote (it's -> it''s) but I can not save the information when the field contains double quote chars. What about the other chars?

0 6
0 1.1K

Hi community.

I'm trying to create a "setup" method to be called on a batch script but i'm getting the error <INVALID ARGUMENT> when I pass a string as an argument to this method.

The idea is to call the method with a folder as the parameter, for example:

##class(test.MyClass).MyMethod("D:\path\to\my\file.json")

My class (just for example)

Class test.MyClass

0 7
0 1.1K

The REST webservice works perfectly when run on SOAP UI. This end point server is an https site that uses basic authentication (uname and pwd). But when I run the request through an Enslib.Rest.Operation using a configured SSL and stored credentials, I get an "unauthorized" error, unless I explicitly hard code the password in the operation class. HS Version is 2014.1 .

I have 2 questions. Pardon me, they are both related!!

0 4
0 1.1K

I am trying to use Entity Framework with Visual Studio 2017. After following the Intersystems documentation ("Using the Caché Entity Framework Provider") I still cannot see the data source in Server Explorer. Any ideas why?

1 9
1 1K

Let's say I want to execute this cache script (saved as test.txt) from OS terminal:

zn "USER"
write 1
zn "%SYS"
write 2
halt

Executing the following command in a terminal:

csession cache < test.txt

Would yield this output:

$ csession cache < script.txt

Node: gitlab-test, Instance: CACHE

USER>

USER>
USER>

%SYS>
%SYS>
Job succeeded

Is there a better way to run these scripts?

Currently I have two problems:

1 1
0 1K

The same piece of data never throws this error on other operations. I am getting this error on one always .

The same SDA container never throws error on other operation.

ERROR #6901: XSLT XML Transformer Error: SAXParseException: invalid character 0x1C (Occurred in an unknown entity)

Set xslt=##class(%Dictionary.XDataDefinition).%OpenId(..%ClassName(1)_"||Xmethod",-1,.tStatus)
$$$ThrowOnError(tStatus)
Set tStatus= ##class(%XML.XSLT.Transformer).TransformStream(myStream,xslt.Data,.OpStream)
$$$ThrowOnError(tStatus)

XData Xmethod
{

0 1
0 1K

Hi, all!
As I know, InterSystems recommends the use of Huge Pages. And if count of Huge Pages is enough, we'll see (in cconsole.log) something like this during Cache startup:

12/29/17-14:40:50:360 (3625) 0 Allocated 4630MB shared memory using Huge Pages: 4096MB global buffers, 256MB routine buffers

But if count of Huge Pages is not enough for location of all Globals and Routines caches, Cache won't use Huge Pages.

1 2
0 1K
Question
· Mar 13, 2018
DICOM to HL7

We have a case where a vendor can send us more information in the DICOM message rather than in the HL7 result message. In theory it should be possible to take a DICOM and convert it to HL7, stupid question is has anyone done it before? Does anyone have any good examples of a DTL they did to show me how to setup the message structures and translation?

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

Scott.Roth@osumc.edu

0 2
0 1K
Question
· Oct 11, 2018
Double Quotes

Hi,

I am trying to have the output of a field in sql have double quotes around them. The script is in Studio and I am accessing It through a task.

I have tried """"tect"""" and others...Please help

Aloha

Lou

0 4
0 1K

Hello All,

I hope it's not a silly question.

Here is my issue:
I have 3 simple classes:

Parent class, let's say:

Class ParentClass Extends %RegisteredObject
{
Property a As %String;
}

and two children classes
Class A.Child Extends ParentClass
{
Property b As %String;
}

Class B.Child Extends ParentClass
{
Property c As %String;
}

So no issues - all compiles and seem to work.

But, when I add %XML.Adaptor to my parent class, so:

0 3
0 999

Can anyone tell me how to discover in ObjectScript the operating system and operating system version that Caché is actually running in? (Not the operating system the build was compiled for.)

0 11
1 993

Hello, I'm trying to install CSP Gateway on Ubuntu 18.04 (Apache) with the installer CSPGateway-2018.1.1.638.0-lnxubuntux64.tar.gz but it doesn't seem to work. I keep getting access-denied when I try to open CSP-pages or the CSP Management portal.

Does someone have an installation-manual or so ?

0 5
0 984