Hi, I think it's a simple question this at the end of something fairly complex

I've a DTL to go to a target class in context 

I get the error CLASS DOES NOT callrequest=##class(context.ConnectDocumentRequest).%New()'

I attempted to add code to initate the context with 

set context.ConnectDocumentRequest =##class(Penn.EDT.Messages.ConnectDocumentRequest).%New()

0 1
0 90

I am having trouble formatting %Time to a JSON format. I have tried configuring the parameter "FORMAT" of my property but that didn't work. For some reason, it keeps putting a Z and the end of the time. 

Property:

Property TimeCollected As %Time(FORMAT = "2");

0 2
0 90

I have a BPL Business process which always processes messages - mainly it waits for responses since downstream systems are seriously async.

I need to update this process.

Wwould the existing instances of this Business Process complete correctly after the update?

My BPL changes would result in:

1. New S method in the Thread class
  2. New OnResponse method in the context class

Both changes are in the middle of the process, so there are S/OnResponse methods before and after my change.

0 4
0 89

Hello,

I have been tinkering with FHIR recently and tried to update the FHIR servers Capability Statement after I made some changes. I updated an OAuth2.Issuer Service Registry entrys URL and needed to update the metadata which the FHIR server sends to the client so they can get the updated URL for the authorization server we use.

However, when I run the Console Setup tool with

0 2
0 89

Hey everyone as you may know I am a beginner and I am kindly asking for some assistance in a problem I have been solving. The problem is that I am calling a user defined function within a procedure called occupiedseatsAdj and the compiler comes up with this error. 

0 2
0 89

Good Morning SMEs,

I am a .NET developer and new to using this IRIS Component. We are using InterSystems.Data.Clients ADO.NET component to connection to IRIS, I am able to open the connection but when i called Close, ADO.NET code showing connection is closed state in .NET code but in IRIS side it showing as connection is still open. The will close only after recycling apppool or closing IISExpress/calling application

Here are the steps I used to open the IRIS connection.

0 1
0 89

I am trying to avoid parsing the SDA3 stream in each process. I am doing some section wise validation in different processes so i need to pass the SDA3 to each process.

When i pass that SDA3 stream that takes a lot of space in HD and takes a lot of time to parse the SDA3 object.

Is there any way that once i parse that SDA3 i can pass the same object to other processes, and i can save my storage and process that fast.

I cannot pass this by default to other process as non persistent object cannot be passed to another job(as per my finding).

0 1
0 89
Question
Con Skordis · Jul 20, 2021
Zen Report page number variable

I have a report that requires a different header block for the first page and another for subsequent pages.

Is there a way to direct a header page to another header page  based on what the current page number is?

0 5
0 89

Does anyone have experience with CircleCI or really any automation tool using %UnitTest?

I have built my app and ran my unit test in a Docker container automated by CircleCI.  However, after many of the tests failed I see:

How do you halt out of the IRIS session and return an exit code to the shell?

I have a script in my repo that I pass into IRIS after CircleCI does the code checkout

iris session IRIS < inFile

0 8
0 87

Hello communty.

I searched a way to transform a HL7 Message to Persistent. I found a way how to create Data Transformation from Mangment Portal -> Data Transformation Interface. But my task is to create somthing similar to that tool in my web site interface. And the question is: Is There way to create something like new instance of Data Transformation class "Ens.DataTransformDTL" using object script?

Thank you!

0 2
0 87

Has anyone else seen this error?  From the API Manager Catalog, I can select an API and use the "Try it Out" feature.  An error is returned - TypeError: Failed to fetch.

The same Curl can be imported into Postman and executed successfully.  For us, API Manager is in a container and the container can ping the server. Also, this error is in the Developer Tools/Console -

0 1
0 86