Hi, I am facing below error while sending the data from one namespace to another namespace.

ERROR <Ens>ErrFailureTimeout: FailureTimeout of 15 seconds exceeded in EnsLib.TCP.PassthroughOperation; status from last attempt was ERROR <Ens>ErrOutConnectionLost: Lost TCP Counted Read connection to xx.xxxx.xxs- detected via ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <READ>zReadCountedStream+10 ^EnsLib.TCP.CountedCommon.1|Block Count -- logged as '-'
number - @'
Else { Read tLenStr#4:pStartTimeout Set tTimedOut = '$Test }'

0 3
0 231

Hi All,

Is there any cache command which can give who all has compiled a classes from the day it has been created. Specifically I want the 2 information username and time of compilation of class.

I tried with $$DATE^%R("TEST.1.INT"), but it only gives the last compilation time.

Thanks in advance !!

0 3
0 230

Hello,

I have a method in an operation wich return a list of %String (listId).
I call it multiple time in a Business Process and want to have all the lists I get put into one.
Not having "set context.listIdProcess = callresponse.listId" , but a way to add the elements of listId in context.listIdProcess.

There is an other way than append each element of the list?

Thanks for yours answers,

Corentin

0 7
1 230

Want to perform SNMP performance monitoring of cache2010 on AIX 5.3. Since the SNMP service that comes with AIX does not support agentX, it cannot extend the support for cache database. Therefore, I plan to deploy net-snmp on AIX first, then enable agentX, and finally configure cache's subagent. Is this workable? Any documents? Thx!

0 1
0 230

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to export projects via VSC?

I opened the project through the "InterSystems Tools" plugin (command is "Edit Code in Project") and I can correctly work on it.

However, when I try using the "ObjectScript" plugin to export the project (right click on the project -> "Export Project Contents")

This message appears and it is not possible to export the project:

0 3
0 230
Question
· Jul 24, 2018
Combo Chart scaling question...

Hi -

I'm trying to get my Combo Chart to dynamically scale the Y axis, but it's not doing what I would like. The 1st Y series, if the MAX value is set to null, scales the chart and the series fine, but then the subsequent Y axis are not to that same scale. Each "null" Max'ed series is setting it's own scale based only on it's own ranges and not in sync with anything else.

Is there a way to force all of the "null" scaled columns to be in the SAME scale as each other AND be dynamic.

0 1
0 230
Question
· Jul 24, 2020
Uptime reports for Ensemble HL7

Good morning all,

Could we please get some insight on what is possible (or what other organizations may be using) for tracking uptime for our HL7 engine? We can use Activity Tracking to show how many messages went through, but are there any good canned reports (or queries) about the number of message failures or the amount of time that an interface was down?

We are using alerting to the team to know about not getting messages or if messages failed. Has anyone created a report or dashboard against the Ens.Alert table or would you recommend elsewhere?

0 3
0 230

Hello,
First of all thanks for your help.

We have developed a REST Operation. We wonder how could we face that String do have a character limit.

We just need to convert httpRequest.HttpResponse , which is a stream , because $isobject(response.Data) returns 1; which has a JSON inside it, and we need to convert it to a Ens.Response.

This response is structured as same as the JSON's properties:

0 3
0 229

Hi, I have installed IRIS community version in my laptop which has Windows 10 OS, also I am already using Healthshare (Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.1 (Build 801_3_18178U)) in the same laptop. I tried to import objectscript package manager XML file which is downloaded from https://pm.community.intersystems.com/packages/zpm/latest/installer . I am getting below output which installation failed. Please help to fix this. Thanks in advance

0 5
0 229

We are getting more and more request wondering if we could send/receive data via HTTPS to the outside world from within our Hospital Network. As you can imagine our Ensemble/Cache productions are not exposed to the DMZ or has access outside of the network. We only communicate with external vendors through a VPN, so communicating not using a VPN is rather new to us.

Currently there is a project to get rid of using Proxy, and instead of through a Load Balancer that can use rules to filter out traffic, which adds another layer of complexity.

1 3
0 229
Question
· Aug 31, 2023
SELECT command within CSP

The program below works perfectly when I call it directly from the Terminal, however when I call it from within a CSP it does not work (It does not do the SELECT).

In the USER namespace, the program works both in the Terminal and on the CSP , but in another namespace it only works when called directly in the Terminal.

0 4
0 229

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could help me.

I'm used to writing Microsoft SQL database queries, but at the moment I am also trying to write reports on an IRIS database (used to be cache) in Microsoft BIDS.

My chief headache is parameters. They don't behave the "normal way" in BIDS, in that you can't rename them. Therefore, referencing them in the main code is a nightmare for me.

Say my report has two parameters. If i want to refer to both in a dataset, I have to list them in the order they are in the report and both by using a question mark, ie:

0 4
0 229

Hello.

Our scenarios need to persist messages in the orchestrator. Our Iris Orchestrator is an ephemeral pod with no persistent disks running on AWS EKS in multiple AZ.

We want to know if the iris orchestrator has:

- AWS EFS Support
- Integration with AWS SQS
- Sharing to the same AWS EBS.

0 2
0 229

Hello everyone,

First, thanks in advance for your help :-)

I noticed that a query called directly in a method of a class of a business operation does not return the same result as if I apply the same query in the same Caché database from Squirrel !!!

I don't understand why ???

Here is the query :

0 4
0 229
Question
· Apr 22, 2020
SQL Statement Highlighting

Hey Community,

my Caché Version: 2013.1 and can't update now.

is it possible to highlight SQL Statements like in embedded SQL with all the features from SQL Statements?

Actually I use SQL Statements with a simple string like:

set myquery = "SELECT TOP 5 Name,DOB AS bdate,FavoriteColors FROM Sample.Person"

But when the queries are more complex it will be very cluttered and unstructured.

0 2
0 229

A vendor is sending an HL7 message where they are hitting the enter key within the field. I am looking for a way to concatenate the lines. I want to know if there id a way to search the field for a carriage return and piece together the field. This is an example of what they are sending:

NTE|1||Fake Interpretation A Overall Summary. Patient presents with abnormal SR and RHR. 
Fake Interpretation B 80/120
Fake Interpretation C  - HR 55 BPM|
0 3
0 229