Question
· Jun 23, 2023
Dateconversion

Hi Community,

I need to convert date 1997-08-09 10:38:39.700000000 into this format 1997-08-09T10:38:39Z

I have tried using all date function $ZDH,$ZDT no luck can anyone help me to convert this into required format.

Thanks,

Smythee

1 5
0 266

Cures Act USCDI/ C-CDAv21 certification. I am looking for SDA3 examples for Newman-Bates-Kid/registry settings/advices on how to learn / whatever is helpful. InterSystems xsl files are clean but I am not working very often with xsl. I am mainly looking at Provenance and Clinical Notes, the 2 last errors we have. InterSystems documentation, so far I know, is very poor: only classes and some pages. Support has a small knowledge about SDA3 -> C-CDAv21 even if they try very hard to help.

1 2
0 266
Question
· Mar 24, 2022
Insert Row by enforcing ID

Hi Guys,

Can I insert a new row and enforcing my own ID not the default id increment?

&sql(INSERT INTO Sample.Person
(ID,Name,SSN)
VALUES ('205','Swift,Jonathan','111-22-3333'))

IF (SQLCODE = 0) {
Write "New Person inserted with ID: ", %ROWID,!
}
else
{WRITE !,"SQLCODE=",SQLCODE," ",%msg }

0 1
0 266

I am experiencing a problem with an EDI process that uses a SQL Batch Service to connect to our DEV environment. However, when we point the EDI service to our TEST server, it errors out.

I have checked every single property on our TEST and DEV servers as well as the properties on the associated tables. They are identical. Nothing has changed in the SQL either.

0 1
0 266

I want to write the values that are stored in an array into the OBX 5 field. The text in MyArray(1) will go in the the first OBX 5 field. Then the text in MyArray(2) will populate the next OBX 5 field.

My question is how do you format the Set > Action Tab > Value entry so that it pulls the data from MyArray(source.{PIDgrpgrp().ORCgrp().OBXgrp().OBX:SetIDOBX})

0 1
0 266

I use the following code to start a start a job :

Class MyClass Extends (...)
{
    ClassMethod Foo()
    {
       job $CLASSMETHOD("MyClass","MyMethod") //take forever depending hardware
    }

ClassMethod MyMethod()
    {
       //do database related stuff
    }
}

On local environment, calling Foo() is instantaneous (a few ms). On production/test servers (which have much better hardware than local) calling this function is slow and take between 200 ms to 800 ms. Obviously starting a new job with "job" command take lot of time on those environments.

0 3
0 266
Question
· Mar 7, 2023
Questions about using ZSTOP

I am working on setting up our Failover techniques as we move to a Mirror Environment with a Arbiter, 2 Failover Nodes, and a Async (DR) Node. There are some system commands that I would like to call when the Mirror moves, and I am working on a ZMIRROR routine for that, but I also wanted to create an additional step if we wanted to manually shutdown and for the Mirror to move. So I was looking at using ZSTOP to call a couple of different items while shutting down, while the documentation has an example a couple of questions come to mind about using ZSTOP.

0 3
0 266

Does any one could tell me how can I access the target properties from inside SQL in DTL Subtransform? For example, if I use the following statement:

SELECT ID INTO :target.SetIDPID FROM firstlook.person WHERE FirstName = 'Paul' - as said in documentation :

SELECT Name INTO :target.Name FROM MainFrame.EmployeeRecord WHERE SSN = :source.SSN AND City = :source.Home.City

I get an Error: ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <PROPERTY DOES NOT EXIST>

0 1
0 266
Question
· Mar 20, 2023
Reading through file fast

Hi Guys,

I've the below code that copies 15000 records into a global, problem is that taking around 11 secs to finish and I'm wondering if there is any faster way (eg. would copying the file into stream and look through the stream makes it faster!?) because I've hundreds of files I need to process every time.

0 4
0 266

Hello,

I'm using $ZF(-1) in a class method which will be invoked from a csp page.

What determines the environment of the spawned process? If I use $ZF(-1,"echo hello world > output.txt"), the resulting file is owned by cacheusr:cacheusr. However, when I use $ZF(-1,"printenv > output.txt"), the environment is from my personal unix account, no matter which Cache username I'm logged in under when running the web application.

Thanks

0 9
0 266
Question
· Jan 26, 2023
Line Separator

Hello all,
I am facing a little issue with line separators. I export classes with $SYSTEM.OBJ.Export to the file system, but I'm on a Linux (docker) environment and he uses LF.

Is it somehow possible to change the line separator for the export or in general?

Thanks in advance!

Bests, Matthias

0 6
0 265

I'm trying to send a message into a production on change a persistent object.

And when I change an object using SQL - I get an error,
when change the object using objectscript - I get a message (but not an error or exception)
But the most interesting - everything works fine (the object has been changed, and business service receives data)

Persistent class

1 2
0 265

When manually coding REST services and using GET /api/mgmnt/v1/:namespace/spec/:application/ to return an OpenAPI spec, how do you specify supported properties (OpenAPI Properties in Use | Creating REST Services | InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2021.1) like responses, definitions, and information in paths like summary and description?

0 7
1 265
Question
· Aug 3, 2017
DeepSee time series - season

Hello,

I have a series of data organized by time (year and month) so I can use a time dimension to drill down data. So far so good.

However, I need to display the data not by calendar years and months but rather by seasons. The season has 12 calendar months but starts in September. So I'd like to see the data from September / Year N to August / Year N+1 using the same hierarchy as normal time dimension.

Has anyone done something similar?

Obviously, the season can start by any month, not only September :)

TIA!

1 3
0 265

Atelier is not translating the indentation spaces used to format XDATA sections in Cache Studio. Lack of these spaces makes the XDATA difficult to read. The styling (coloring) of the code is working just fine. Also, it appears that other class code indentation works fine.

Is anyone else seeing this issue? Has there been any discussion when this issue might be addressed by InterSystems? How shall I get some attention to this issue?

0 4
0 265