Question
· Jul 16, 2018
%DOC with DeepSee

Hello,

I have imported my data with the following code (%DocDB).

set filename = "/home/student/Dokumente/convertcsv.json"

IF $SYSTEM.DocDB.Exists("Fitabase1") {

SET db = ##class(%DocDB.Database).%GetDatabase("Fitabase1")

}

ELSE {

SET db = ##class(%DocDB.Database).%CreateDatabase("Fitabase1")

}

set arr = ##class(%DynamicAbstractObject).%FromJSON(filename)

SET jstring = arr.%ToJSON()

//SET doccount = db.%Size()

DO db.%FromJSON(jstring)

0 2
0 351

Hi All,

I have created custom TCP service and custom TCP Operation in ensemble.

The custom TCP operation sending some data to Cutom TCP service and received ACK from TCP service.

My Custom TCP Opeartion :

Method OnMessage(pRequest As CUSTOM.RECORD, Output pResponse As Ens.StringContainer) As %Status
{
Do ..Adapter.SendMessageString("Testing string",.pResponse)
Set ^RESPONSE=pResponse
Quit $$$OK
}

My Custom TCP Service :

0 3
0 534

We have started playing around with Atelier, primarily to enable us to commit our existing Ensemble code within source control (GIT).

It seems Atelier works well with classes and routines however is unable to directly export lookup tables and HL7 schemas. Can someone confirm/validate this is the case? if so, when will this functionality be made available as it's absence is a deal breaker for us?

0 8
0 491

I have a class that has a property calledTags (like DescriptiveWords, but tags), where multiple tags are possible. I am trying to decide on list of Objects vs. array of Objects.

Based on this post: https://community.intersystems.com/post/querying-list-property-sql, sounds like using an array of Objects is the better way to go. Indeed, I already noticed that it's not possible to have duplicates when using an array of Objects.

0 4
0 798

My Atelier workspace used to maintain my settings, open files, window configuration, etc. when I would shutdown Eclipse and open it again later on my MacBook Pro. However, since I have upgraded to the latest version of Atelier 1.2.119 that no longer happens. I now have to open my last used files and reconfigure my windows the way I like them every time I start Eclipse/Atelier.

Anyone else have this issue? I have tried many things from Google searches to fix this but nothing has worked.

0 3
1 431

I want to understand how this message is build:

[SYSTEM MONITOR] CPUusage Alert: CPUusage = 99, 99, 99 (Max value is 85).

Caché keep a log of cpu usage (99,99,99) and how is the frequency of check of this?

how can i chance the max value? is that possible?

Best,

0 4
0 774

I am working in Ensemble (Health Connect) and doing an HL7 translation

I have what I hope is a simple coding question (but for the life of me, I am struggling). I have a requirement where I need to extract the last 5 characters of a variable length string. The return value should be those last 5 characters. For example - String = CE325ACCT98765 where the return value of the function needs to be 98765. I am just drawing a blank.

thank you,

Gigi

0 1
0 438
Question
· Jun 18, 2018
MessageBank Helper Class

Hello!,

I was wondering if some one have an example code of the MessageBank Helper Class? , im currently using the MessageBank ok to store all message/events, but i need to be able to search for messages using the bodyclass properties.

I've read that using MessageBank Helper Class you can do that, but i just cant find anything , documentation only says use the OnBankMSG() method and thats it.

0 1
1 376

Atelier is not translating the indentation spaces used to format XDATA sections in Cache Studio. Lack of these spaces makes the XDATA difficult to read. The styling (coloring) of the code is working just fine. Also, it appears that other class code indentation works fine.

Is anyone else seeing this issue? Has there been any discussion when this issue might be addressed by InterSystems? How shall I get some attention to this issue?

0 4
0 264

I have a CSP REST web application where I'm using delegated authentication via basic authentication in the REST calls. When I do a call to the web app with correct user credentials, I get a CSPSESSIONID cookie back representing the CSP session, which has started for the user I'm logged in with.

And when I want to log out/end the CSP session with the "CacheLogout=end" query parameter, I get a 401 Unauthorized code back. But the csp session itself does get terminated, which means the logout call was successful.

0 3
0 536

Hi I am getting below error in xDBC error log

: Dispatch+14^%SYS.BINDSRV ServerLoop

When I check the detail of error I am getting below information. Please suggest as our schedule job getting failed due to same error.

0 2
0 454

I'm trying write a JavaScript generator to perform pattern match validations using existing pattern match expressions in a legacy application.

I could make a server call to perform the pattern match operation but is there a way to automatically translate the pattern match expressions into RegEx expressions so I can perform the operation in JavaScript on the client to save making an Ajax call back to the server?

Thanks

Jay Ayliff

M-Tech

0 2
0 424

Hello -

I was curious as to if there is any online documentation for TrakCare on how to default collapse this encounter timeline graph? I can't seem to find anything online so I figured I would reach out here. Instead of the timeline auto-expanding, I would simply like for it to be collapsed when opening up a patient's record.

0 2
0 484

I'm receiving HL7 message containing the escape sequence \X00D\ indicating a carriage return. In the HL7 documentation I find that this is a valid escape sequence but when I read the intersystems documentation it states that only \X0D\ is valid.

What is the best way to work around this? I think that intersystems should change the UnescapeEx method in the EnsLib.HL7.Segment so that it complies with the standards.

0 2
0 877

I am trying to fetch the data from cache database. But i got the error like "CSP application closed the connection before sending a responce".

Below is the query.

SELECT
CallbackComment
FROM SQ.CBPhoneResult_View Where PhoneDateODBC = '2018-04-09'

I have investigated and found that "CallbackComment" contains the special character single quotes " ' " for one result and due to this i got this error.

In this field data is enter by customer. so we cannot restrict them like Do Not use single quotes.

0 30
0 1.4K

Hi everyone.

I have a cube with two dimensions, DimA and DimB, with the following structure:

DimA/H1/LevelA

DimA/H1/LevelC

DimB/H1/LevelB

DimB/H1/LevelC

LevelC is modeled in such way because its bound property (C) is group by properties A and B in transactional database, but A and B haven't relation.

I can use DeepSee REST API service /Info/FilterMembers/:datasource/:filterSpec specifying each dimension one filterSpec parameter and handle the results.

But, I would like to have the results for both dimension in only on service call.

0 4
1 232
Question
· Jun 21, 2018
COMANDO $ZF

Hello everyone

I have a problem with $ ZF (-1)

I need to delete file from windows folder example c: \ sys \ text.txt, when executing the w $ zf (-1, "c: \ sys \ text.txt") command, the file does not delete.
There is some other cache command that performs this task.

hugs

Davidson

0 8
0 1.1K
Question
· Jul 4, 2018
$ZF(-100,..) issues

Hi, I found some issues with $ZF(-100) whilst replacing our old $ZF(-1) calls following the security alert. They're easy enough to work around, just figured it might be useful to someone :)

0 5
0 1.1K
Question
· Apr 26, 2018
Sync problems on startup

Often, the first time I start up Eclipse (Atelier plug-in), all of my local classes indicate "warning" as if they are out-of-sync. When I try to synchronize, I get the following error:

Synchronization failed: [server is broken] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Provider org.glassfish.jersey.internal.RuntimeDelegateImpl could not be instantiated: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No generator was provided and there is no default generator registered

0 4
0 591