We have multiple NTE segments in the ADT message. I need to loop through all of the NTE segments looking for "NAVIRADTHPT" in the NTE-4 field. I have yet to get this to work using the following code.

HL7.(NTE:4()) Contains "<NAVIRADTHPT>"

Here's how the segments look.

NTE|1||This patient is currently being seen for radiation therapy.|AHRADTHPT||20210223093342
NTE|2||This patient is currently being seen for radiation therapy.|NAVIRADTHPT||20210223113634

1 2
0 374
Question
· Mar 12, 2021
Hierarchical Queries

Hi community,

I need to write an SQL query with hierarchical order, I have a table with a column referencing itself, similar as the sample bellow:

0 4
0 221

Hi! I have a complex SQL select query which I execute via %ResultSet. It also includes a UNION. The select statement within the union should only be done when an external parameter is set, and I'm not sure of way of doing that within SQL, other than something like

SELECT FOO FROM BAR

WHERE (some conditions)

UNION

SELECT FOO2 FROM BAR2

WHERE :doUnion = 1 AND (some conditions)

...this works, but I don't think it's particularly optimal as I believe it will still execute the second SELECT regardless of :doUnion. It's also sort of hard to read...

1 12
0 425

During some consulting activity, I found at the client's site CACHEAUDIT database of more than 100 GB size. The reason was simple: several processes produced a great amount of %System/%System/OSCommand audit records due to frequent external calls ($zf(-100,...)). As it is well-known, those events can be easily disabled systemwide, while this can be hardly considered secure enough. Reducing the number of days before audit cleanup from default 62 to some reasonable figure (e.g. 15) seems to be a better solution, but...

0 2
0 275

Hi,

I have to create to a web socket client, but I'm unable to read any data from the server, after flushing the buffer. I have no access to the server, only two examples for the client, one in java and the other one in php:

java example:

socket = new Socket("192.168.0.1", 2003);

DataOutputStream out = new DataOutputStream(socket.getOutputStream());

out.writeUTF("aPassword");

out.writeInt(websiteId);

out.flush();

DataInputStream in = new DataInputStream(socket.getInputStream());

int orderId = in.readInt();

0 8
0 517

In previous versions of cache I used to be able to write click on a class and get a delete class option but in this version I can not find the delete class option was wondering if there is another way to delete a class if you wanted to do some house keeping.

N.B. These are the classes I create not the ones that comes with cache.

0 1
0 488
Question
· Mar 11, 2021
DisplayToLogical

Is there any reason that property method DisplayToLogical() is not calling before object saving?

I have such situation and do not know how it is possible

0 3
0 333

Hi all,

I have a very weird error when I'm calling to a SOAP Webservice as client.

I've create all objects to invoke to this SOAP using the add-in "Assistant SOAP" in Eclipse, it has created all objects (Response, Request, Business operation WS class, etc...).

When I call to this service it retuns the following error message:

ERROR #6243: HTTP request to SOAP WebService returned unexpected CONTENT-TYPE response: text/html.

2 4
0 3.8K

Hi all

I've been looking into how to convert some images with IRIS and saw some recommendations on the forums around using image magick.

However I can't seem to get this working using ZF100 and on windows server and I'm wondering if I'm missing something really obvious as I've not used IRIS to call third party applications before.

If I run via a Windows CLI on the server, it works fine, e.g:

magick "D:\1221701739_20190716134351965_1_0.jpg" -resize 640x480 "D:\1221701739_20190716134351965_1_TEST.jpg

0 8
1 339

Hi

we are implementing HIE and wan to get expert opinion on facility registry setup. Below are some example and which method we should adapt.

3 EMRs sending u patient data (ADT, ORU etc) for 3 facility groups

Facility Group A (Has 20 branches locations, same MRN across all branches, each branch is registered with health department)

Facility Group B (Has 30 branches locations, same MRN across all branches, each branch is registered with health department)

1 1
0 416
Question
· Mar 9, 2021
Working with CSP files

i have a problem with CSP files, i can create a CSP file with termination ".csp" or ".CSP" and this configuration is case sensitive, but a CLS file, this configuration is not case sensitive. there is a way i can change this to the CSP file don't be case sensitive?

0 2
0 200
Question
· Mar 9, 2021
BinaryStream to file

First of all thank you for your time in reading this question and writing a response,

We would need some help,

What is the best method for save a %CSP.BinaryStream to a file?

Thank you in advance!!

0 2
0 513

I have a quick question regarding swizzled objects.

I have an original object, say Object a, I am working with.

I set a property a.something.somethingother.somethingelse.myNewProperty to some value x.

Then at some point I am saving a and continuing to work with it. I assume here by saving a, I saved myNewProperty as well. (as it should work)

2 5
0 280

Hi!

I am making a request to an API and JSON is coming as follows:

SET %httprequest = ##class(%Net.HttpRequest).%New()
DO %httprequest.Get(URL)
SET %responseBody = %httprequest.HttpResponse.Data.Read()

W %responseBody
{produto:"CHP0001",Local:{IDMV: "000000001",LOTE: "",DtFabric: "null",DtVenc: "null",Atributo06: "0000000002",Atributo07: "",QtdeDisp: "10.00000",QtdeAloc: "0.00000",QtdeSep: "0.00000",QtdeTotal: "10.00000",Status: "OK",Motivo: ""}}

2 9
0 658

This is the first InterStstems programming contest that we participated in! Come check out and vote for us!

The overbooking management system combines the unique conditions of the hotel, such as room prices, order channels, customer needs (etc...). System uses machine learning algorithms (such as: KNN/ES-RNN...) to accurately predict the daily no-show and occupancy rate of the hotel, and further combines with the revenue equation to find the best largest room sales volume, which can significantly increase the hotel marginal revenue.

2 2
0 172