InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,528 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello, I want to create PDF from HTML source. I found pandoc. I installed pandoc on IRIS container image. I created Interoperability production. I have setup REST service to receive HTML file in request body. I call pandoc command pandoc -o output.pdf input.html from a BPL process. I copy output.pdf file stream into response body. I save the response at the source. I get a file named output.pdf but it does not load in Acrobat. I suspect I am doing something wrong with headers (accept-encoding?) or maybe do I need to base64 encode the pdf file to transfer it via REST?

0 7
0 61

I can START and STOP a business process via its Schedule setting.

Is it possible to change the value of another Setting in an analogous way?

I can imagine a SettingSchedule that could look like

action:YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss[,action:YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss]

But rather than just START or STOP, action could be "SET Setting = value", overriding whatever the normal value is.

Is there an existing way of achieving this kind of functionality?

0 1
0 23

In the last article we presented the architecture of our SMART On FHIR project, so it's time to get down to business and start configuring all the elements that we are going to need.

We will first start with Auth0.

AUTH0 configuration

We will start by creating an Auth0 account with a valid email, once registered we will have to create our first application, and we will do it from the menu on the left:

Application menu

5 1
2 308

Hi, Community!

Ready to create a retrieval-augmented generation (RAG) architecture for your next GenAI application? See how to get started:

Setting Up Your Generative AI Development Environment

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CzyQVtgdmiA?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=CzyQVtgdmiA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 1
0 23

Hi Community,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

High-Speed Ingestion Using InterSystems IRIS Persister with Java @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/kybb3riumbU
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 1
0 74

I'm posting this for the benefit of WebTerminal users who have upgraded to the recently-released IRIS 2024.2 -- (Build 247U) Tue Jul 16 2024 09:52:30 EDT -- or are considering doing so.

That version of 2024.2 contains a change (DP-432503) which requires that the user under which the Web Gateway initially connects to IRIS (usually CSPSystem) must have READ permission on the database hosting the dispatch class of the REST web application.

5 2
1 170

Hey Community!

As you may know, our Developer Community AI has been out for over a month now 🎉 We hope you were curious enough to give it a try 😁 If you haven't yet, please do! Anyway, since it's still in beta, we're very interested in learning what you think about it, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences.

Since we value your time and effort, we will give away a cute prize to a random member of the Community who shares how DC AI helped you. To participate in this sweepstakes, you have to follow the guidelines:

6 22
1 801
Question
· Mar 31, 2021
End Session programmatically

We have a background job that keeps an eye on our ongoing CSP sessions, counts licenses used and some other tasks. Question: If I know the session ID (something like "wuuZ2Gwgxw"), how do I (find and) end that particular session programmatically in ObjectScript - i.e., the equivalent of %session.EndSession=1 in the csp page code?

Thanks!

Michael Reach

1 15
2 800
Question
· Aug 28
JOB $SYSTEM.obj

IS THERE A WAY TO JOB A $SYSTEM.OBJ FUNCTION AND FIND IF THE JOB IS RUNNING OR FINISHED TO ASYNCHRONOUSLY CONTINUE OR HALT THE PROCESS?

0 5
0 61
Question
· Aug 28
COMPARE ROUTINES

IS IT POSSIBLE TO COMAPRE TWO ROUTINES ACCROSS INHOUSE NETWORK AND IF SO THEN WHAT IS THE PROPER SYNTAX TO USE?

SAMPLE:

K ^RICH D ##class(%Library.Routine).RoutineCompare("\\IP\C$\.......\$NAMESPACE","RTN","\\LOCALHOST\..........\$NAMESPACE","RTN","^RICH")

0 0
0 32

Have you ever been editing files in VS Code, but needed to check a global value or run a few ObjectScript commands? Now you can, with no setup required! If you have vscode-objectscript extension version 2.10.0 or later and are connected to InterSystems IRIS 2023.2 or later, you can now open a terminal connection to your server, regardless of where it's located.

There are three ways to open this new terminal:

18 3
10 1.1K

We have a CSP pages script, which gets and sets a cookie for email tracking purposes, we had problems with cookies not being passed to this script when the URL was opened from an email client due to being cross-site, so I set Session Cookie Scope & User Cookie Scope to None instead of Strict.

This solved the issue with cookies not being passed, however the script entirely does not work anymore due to the error:

"Invalid CSP response cookie. SameSite cannot be set to None without Secure. : CSP Error"

0 3
0 58

Hi,

I have a Cache backup file in .cbk format that were backup in 2017. The application has since be decommissioned. Management now would like to extract the data from this database. Any in your expertise is greatly appreciated. I am in IT and have SQL Server guy. I don't know anything about InterSystems Cache Database system.

Thanks very much for all your help

Regards,

tamthnguyen@gmail.com

0 4
0 69

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn about the latest developments and what to look forward to in InterSystems IRIS:

InterSystems IRIS: What's New & Next @ Global Summit 2024

https://www.youtube.com/embed/s390hVqt9_Q

1 0
0 44