InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,194 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Oct 27, 2017
Recordmap within a BPL

I have a text file that is fixed width delimited and am using a BPL to process this file, ultimately performing a transform from the text file to an HL7 message. I created a DTL, mapping from the recordmap to the HL7. In my BPL, I am performing some loops and other logic (that all is working). My issue is what to do when I perform the Transform.

0 1
0 675
Question
· Oct 30, 2017
Oauth 2.0 framework

Hi Team

i want to implement an Oauth 2.0 framework in my application , i define my connexion IHM, i want to check if the login and password are right when a user connect

do you've any idea ?

thank's

0 2
0 511

Greetings to all! Faced with such a problem, I ask for help, someone with great practical skills I think has already implemented this. The task was not to delete any objects from the database, but somehow mark this data deleted by client, because of this, I added Property Deleted As% Boolean [InitialExpression = 0]; in the class. And in the redefined method %OnDelete:

0 3
0 729

Hi guys,

I'm trying to immigrate some of my HealthInsight dashboards and pivot tables to another HS instance.

In some pivot tables, I defined them with a set of calculated dimensions defined in the analyzer, e.g as below:

Then when I exported the cubes and pivot tables in used to my new envirmonment. When I open my pivot tables again, the calculated dimensions are missing and hence my pivot tables no longer work:

0 6
0 425

Hi, Community!

This week we have two videos. Check all new session recordings from Global Summit 2017:

1. Atelier and Automated Private Instances

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pFpbCkLemXA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 446

Advent of Code is a series of 25 small programming challenges, it's an ideal way for beginners to start learning a computer language, and for advanced people to sharpen their programming skills.

There are small and bigger puzzles, which you can solve typically in half an hour to a few hours. (Looking at the leaderboard, the top aces can do them in less than 10 minutes.)

Advent of Code is created by Eric Wastl, you can find all info on https://adventofcode.com/.

7 0
1 1.3K

I want to limit the length of the value of a textarea in Zen. In HTML the textarea element has a 'maxlength' attribute, but the Zen component doesn't have an equivalent property. Is there any way to add a maximum length in Zen short of creating my own custom component?

1 3
0 673

Hi,

I know you're doing a big effort to build a new IDE in Eclipse ecosystem but Visual Studio Code is a new an even better and faster tool for coding... did you have any plans to release any COS extension for it in the near future? There you can already find extensions for all current more common progrmaming languages and it would be great to have COS as one of them.

Thanks

2 5
0 1.4K

Hi All,

I have a rasing task from BPL using <call>, it needs to add an entry in workflow task list and the task has to rais.

after performing,

I didn't see the entry in workflow task list, but the task gets raised.

In What is the root cause for this.

Why there is no entry in tasklist after raising task?, How to verify it?

Thanks

0 1
0 295

I defined the variables in Cache, as follows:

Property Content As% Stream.GlobalCharacter [Required, SqlColumnNumber = 3, SqlFieldName = B_Content];

And then use the SQL statement to add:

insert into table_name (B_Content) values ('very long string');

But the error:

0 3
0 591

Hi, Community!

Please find a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

An InterSystems Guide to the Data Galaxy

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cudBxwI1xTA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 248
Question
· Oct 26, 2017
Content-Type in REST

Greetings to all!!! How to get the value of the Content-Type field from the object of the class %Stream.Object obtained with:

stream=% request.GetMimeData (FormDataName, 1) 

I tried:

0 2
0 446

I am designing the software architecture for an Ensemble/Healthshare production to be deployed on Amazon AWS EC2 servers (2 mirrored m4.large - 4 vCPUs / 16 GiB RAM running RedHat Linux 3.10.0-327.el7.x86_64 and Healthshare for RHEL 64-bit 2016.2.1). It's a rather CPU-intensive production involving massive XSLT 2.0 transformations (massive both in terms of size and volume). I was wondering if anyone has experience configuring Ensemble productions on EC2 servers. My question or concern has to do with the following statement in the Ensemble documentation:

0 2
0 783