Hello, I am using the power bi report builder tool to create a report with dynamic parameters. Every time I try to create and apply a parameter in power bi query editor. I get the below listed error message.

FYI: I have created a Data source connection using "InterSystems ODBC" Version 2015.01.00.429. I am getting data without any issue.

Query: select Payment_History.OCCURENCE_DATE from Payment_History where Payment_History.OCCURENCE_DATE >= @BeginDate

0 0
0 230
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,853 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Messages will contain fields with expressions like "REASON->Blood(1.23)" or "REASON->Bone(4.56)" or "REASON->Muscle Mass(7.89)". The word after the "->" can vary. I would like the outputs to be; "REASON(1.23)" or "REASON(4.56)" or "REASON(7.89)", basically removing "->" and the word or words that follow but leaving the parens and the numeric characters within.

Thanks,

Jonathan Harris

0 2
1 317
Question
· Mar 7, 2023
Questions about using ZSTOP

I am working on setting up our Failover techniques as we move to a Mirror Environment with a Arbiter, 2 Failover Nodes, and a Async (DR) Node. There are some system commands that I would like to call when the Mirror moves, and I am working on a ZMIRROR routine for that, but I also wanted to create an additional step if we wanted to manually shutdown and for the Mirror to move. So I was looking at using ZSTOP to call a couple of different items while shutting down, while the documentation has an example a couple of questions come to mind about using ZSTOP.

0 3
0 285

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

InterSystems Deployment Options @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/DBpCPwLclUY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 343
Announcement
· Mar 6, 2023
CCR View Page Opt-In Release

Hello CCR Users,

The new CCR view page is now available to all users via an opt-in toggle a at the top and bottom of the view page.

We hope all users will give the new UI a try and provide us with any feedback that you have through your normal support channels.

Thank you to the beta users who have been using this page for a while, making sure its full release goes smoothly! You can always update your beta user status here.

Thanks!

3 1
0 251

Foreword

InterSystems IRIS versions 2022.2 and newer feature the ability to authenticate to a REST API using JSON web tokens (JWTs). This feature enhances security by limiting where and how often passwords transfer over the network in addition to setting an expiration time on access.

The goal of this article is to serve as a tutorial on how to implement a mock REST API using InterSystems IRIS and lock access to it behind JWTs.

10 0
7 1.4K
Article
· Mar 7, 2023 10m read
Reference for the JSON Web Classes

Foreword

InterSystems IRIS versions 2022.2 and newer feature a redesigned functionality for JSON web tokens (JWTs). Once housed under the %OAuth2 class package, the JWT class, along with other JSON web classes (JWCs), now live under %Net.JSON. This migration occured in order to modularize the JWCs. Before, they were closely intertwined with the implementation for the OAuth 2.0 framework. Now, they can be maintained and used separately from OAuth2.

2 0
0 471
Article
· Mar 7, 2023 3m read
_spec for swagger-ui from spec class

Surely you wanted to use the OpenAPI Specification (OAS) JSON you used for your spec class on the iris-web-swagger-ui iris package. The generated OAS from the ##class(%REST.API).GetWebRESTApplication(...) method is very crude, with no description on the parameters or the expected response structure.

So after creating your REST application from an OAS you should have:

0 0
0 244
InterSystems Official
· Mar 7, 2023
Take part in the FHIR R5 Quality Review!

Hello Community,

As you may know, the next release FHIR R5 is currently published in "beta". Right now, it is undergoing a quality review. And we'd like to invite YOU to participate in this process!

Your task, if you wish to accept it 😉, is to check text descriptions, copy editing, and grammar. To facilitate this quality review, ClinFHIR is being used, which is a web tool used for developer education on FHIR and to help developers to visualize FHIR data and to plan out the building of FHIR applications. For instructions on how to do the quality review of FHIR R5 read this short document. The application you will use to do the quality review is here.

This is how ClinFHIR looks in action for this FHIR R5 Quality Review:

3 0
0 320

Hi community! I would like to show you how to install and configure one of the HealthShare products, the Enterprise Master Patient Index or EMPI.

The EMPI provides to any organization a master patient index to identify each patient of the organization univocally. You can find more information about the EMPI in the following URL: https://www.intersystems.com/interoperability-platform/patient-index/

1 0
0 204

I need a stored procedure where I can execute multiple delete from statements.

This will work to create a stored procedure, but when I add in other delete from, get error invalid sql statements when try to create

CREATE PROCEDURE DeleteSpecimenTwo
(IN Specno VARCHAR(50))
BEGIN
DELETE FROM PCONT WHERE PSPECNO = :Specno;
END;

This doesn't work

CREATE PROCEDURE DeleteSpecimenTwo
(IN Specno VARCHAR(50))
BEGIN
DELETE FROM PCONT WHERE PSPECNO = :Specno;

DELETE FROM PSPEC WHERE PSPECNO = :Specno;
END;

0 1
0 240
Question
· Mar 3, 2023
? %QUERY Wizard in VSCode ?

For my recent tutorial, I used %Query Wizard of Studio.

Could any of the VSCode experts please show me how to generate

Query Statement with input parameters, CONTAINID , ROWSPEC
and the required class methods
- <queryname>Execute()
- <queryname>Fetch()
- <queryname>Close()

I was just not able to do it.
​​​​​​​

3 3
0 200

Hi Friends ,

We have requirement to load data into chache tables from external database (ref data). This process will take 1 min to complete all data load.

Currently I have created Business Service to trigger Business Operation with out bound db adapter to load data into cache tables.

process will be trigger when i restarted business service.

But requirement is , this business service should be triggered from outside ensemble environment i.e , this should expose as REST endpoint and share with the external team.

0 1
0 175

I'm wondering how I would go about adding headers to a csv file which has already been created. I am unfamiliar with ObjectScript.

For example if I were to use R, I would simply write..

test <- read.csv("file/path/example/Extract.csv", header=FALSE)
colnames(test) <- c("A","B","C","D","E")

I do not have embedded Python installed either as I would know how to do it in that also.

How could I mirror this in ObjectScript please?

My current create file method:

0 3
0 247

We're electrified to invite all our clients, partners, developers, and community members to our in-person InterSystems Global Summit 2023!

Our Global Summit user conference is your opportunity to connect with trailblazing product developers, fellow users pushing our technology into new frontiers, and the people whose out-of-box thinking is rocking our universities and board rooms. All in the same space. And registration is now open!

➡️ InterSystems Global Summit 2023

🗓 Dates: June 4-7, 2023

📍 Location: The Diplomat Beach Resort, Hollywood, Florida, USA

5 0
0 952
Question
· Feb 13, 2023
IRIS mirror - arbiter status

Hi,

I have a IRIS mirror set

. all running on SUSE Linux

. each on a separate server

consisting of

Primary

Backup

Arbiter

My arbiter is the ISCagent.

Question

=======

Is there a Linux command showing me the status of the ISCagent as arbiter?

The systemctl service command below shows if the service is running but not if it is acting correctly as an arbiter.

I'm looking for a command like iris list which you can run on the Primary or Backup

===

2 11
2 412

Hi Friends,

I have created one utility method to check given id exist some reference table or not. If exist the method return1 otherwise 0.

But some times the backed table data will be reload with another process (REST request) , on any point of time. This reload process max it will take 30 seconds.

My Requirement is , the utility method should wait , if table reload is in progress.

Could you give me any suggestion for this issue.

Thanks,

Prashanth

0 7
0 211
Article
· Mar 2, 2023 4m read
Tutorial - Streams in Pieces

This tutorial is a follow on to Working with %Query
It was displaying the content of the input stream chopped in fixed-size chunks.
But often those streams are structured and have well-defined separators (e.g HL7)
So as a side subject of this tutorial, this chapter shows how to break a stream into PIECES.

It is exactly the same idea as the $PIECE() function for strings with some add-ons.

12 1
1 358