I am trying to create a query that returns the best and worst performing products for a given customer, based on this year's net sales versus last year's net sales, weighted by the total net sales for all of the products sold to this customer in the last two years.

I have created Last Year Net Sales (up to the last month end): AGGREGATE(PERIODSTODATE([Invoice Date].[H1].[YEAR],[Invoice Date].[H1].[Month].[NOW-13]),measures.[Net Sales])

0 3
0 329

Currently, namespace Alpha is configured to use database AlphaDB as its global database. How would we go about having namespace Alpha configured to use database AlphaDB for its global database except where global ^Customers(CustomerId) has a CustomerId greater than 10M, which we would like to have it redirected to database BetaDB.

In other words, ^|"AlphaDB"|Customers contains all customers between 1 and 10,000,000; and ^|"BetaDB"|Customers contains all customers greater than 10,000,000. Any help would be appreciated.

0 4
0 472
Question
· Dec 27, 2016
Annotating PDF files

I've been asked to annotate a PDF file (in Intersystems Cache). That is, take in an existing PDF (printable form with areas for people to write in) and use Cache to update it (automatically fill the fields in).

Does Zen have the ability to set a starting/initial PDF? I see the ability to define an XML format to write in, but that's not exactly what I need, because that will generate my "answers".

I'd like to overlay my "answers" on top of an original PDF. Do you know how to do that?

0 1
0 569

Hi,

I have a Zen Mojo application that haves a tree menu, in this menu I'm loading all records from database (about 1500) and the page is very slow, about 2 seconds to load, I don't know how to get faster.

1 6
0 416
Question
· Dec 22, 2016
Computed property

Hi,

I have 3 classes defined to model the team/team-member/employee relationship, where each employee can belong to multiple teams, each team can have multiple employees, and one and only one team member is a team leader:

0 1
0 468

Hi All,

I have below schema structure:

base:MSH~{~[~base:PID~[~{~base:NK1~}~]~[~base:PV1~[~base:PV2~]~]~]~{~[~base:ORC~]~base:OBR~[~{~base:NTE~}~]~base:TQS~[~{~[~{~OBX~}~]~[~{~base:NTE~}~]~}~]~}~}

Now there are few cases where source application is sending NTE segment after TQS segment

Is there any way of updating the schema to use the same NTE from OBXgrp, cause we dont want to update the code logic as its happening for few messages only.

Example:

0 3
0 402
Question
· Dec 14, 2016
Intergity test for cbk files

Hi, Community!

We have our internal backup system which produces *.cbk files for Full, Incremental and Cumulative backup modes.

Does anyone have an automation procedure to restore this files on some target testing system, check the integrity and mark the files as "restorable"?

Please, share?

Thank you in advance!

0 2
0 401
Question
· Dec 20, 2016
Reading PDF File in Zen

Hi Frnds, I am beginner of Cache. I know how to copy from a text file to text file. But i'm facing problem while reading PDF directly using Files concepts. Please provide some solution for copying content from PDF to TXT file.

Thanks

0 3
0 699

Does anybody else have problems installing the Caché 2017.1 FT for Win_x64?

I'm getting an error "Unable to execute the required file: The following system error has occurred: The system cannot find the file specified. (2)"

This is happening with the very latest version (build 726) and the previous one ( build 720), whereas the builds before were fine.

I've uninstalled Caché to see whether it was an upgrade vs clean install problem but it makes no difference.

0 5
0 540

Hi, community!

Consider you need to exclude substring(s) from a string.

I did it with the following snippet:

/// excludes all the substrings from the string
ClassMethod ExcludeSubstring(substr,str as %String) As %String

{

while ($L(str,substr)>1) {

set str=$Piece(str,substr)_$Piece(str,substr,2,*)

}

quit str

}

So, for example:

0 2
0 413

I want to set the value in the second field of OBX-5, or OBX-5-2. My schema is not broken down to that granular level, so I can't just click OBX-5-2 to populate it. I tried a few variations without success.

target.{PIDgrpgrp().ORCgrp().OBXgrp(1).OBX:ObservationValue(1).2}

target.{PIDgrpgrp().ORCgrp().OBXgrp(1).OBX:ObservationValue(1)(2)}

target.{PIDgrpgrp().ORCgrp().OBXgrp(1).OBX:ObservationValue(1.2)}

Any ideas?

0 4
0 805

For testing purposes, I would like to create an EnsLib.HL7.Message from either a %String or a file on disk and pass it into a function in a unit test (outside of an Ensemble context). EnsLib.HL7.Parser appears to do the necessary parsing, but it also sends the message via Ensemble service rather than returning it as a value. Is there a way to leverage the parsing outside of a Ensemble service? Alternatively, is there another way to create an EnsLib.HL7.Message?

1 4
0 3K
Question
· Dec 14, 2016
How do I free licenses?

I have a server with public web application with Unauthenticated access and there seems to be a problem that CSP session ends, but associated license persists for some time (hours). If several users log in, we can hit license limit and all the other users get 503 Service unavailable error.

We are currently debugging it and moving to authenticated web applications, but is there a way to free these licenses quickly?

Here's how it looks like in SMP:

0 1
0 686
Question
· Dec 8, 2016
Caché vs Cache

I see that there is an "Insert Special Character" option from the text editor where "é" can be selected, but would it be possible to create a "Caché" button that inserts the word "Caché"? I can see cases where mixing these words can be confusing. An even more important reason would be searching. If the word "Cache" is used instead of "Caché" in many places, it may be difficult to find information about the "Cache".

If a "Caché" button existed, it may encourage the correct spelling to be used. I am not sure if this is a real problem, but I see the possibility of it happening.

1 2
0 632
Question
· Dec 8, 2016
telnet issue

Hi all,

While i connet telnet for particular user it call (%sys namepace ^Test routine).

In that rotine i switch namespace but the termial was closed(sessio disconnected).

How i can acces the user namespace afer switching namespace ?

Thanks,

sansa.

0 2
0 527

Hello All,

we have recently upgraded our network humming along 10gb across the board and we're curious as to how or if it is ok to backup cache over smb or to another network drive of that sort. instead of writing directly to local disk. (vmware environment)

0 4
0 474