Hello,

I am pretty stuck here and would appreciate any help or advice on an approach to this...

I have a single claim file, ingested that has 7 claims inside of it, I am pulling each claim out based on a qualifier, then want to remove all of the others and do something with the one that is left over.

My problem is I cant seem to figure out how to Remove the Claims programatically...

0 1
0 240

Hi,

Our ensemble instance has grown significantly since it was first implemented in 2014, and the old interfaces diagram is no longer useful. We started with a few HL7v2 ADT and demographic interfaces, but our use of Ensemble* has grown to include document interfaces, orders and results, ITK and inbound and outbound interfaces from other organisations. (more and more like an Enterprise Service Bus than a simple integration engine)

I'm looking for examples of and methods for creating;

0 2
0 397

Hi All,

I am trying to create a production from a script(routine).

I am using the below way to create an empty production

Set oProd=##class(Ens.Config.Production).%New()
Set oProd.Name="Test.NewProduction"
Set oProd.ActorPoolSize=1
Set status=oProd.%Save()

But when i tried to start the production, i am getting an error as "Test.NewProduction" class does not exists.

Is there any other way to create the production via routine or terminal using commands as above?

0 6
1 639

Hi Guys,

I would to know, I have a drop down list items in my applications. While, am clicking on the drop down bx, there are few numbers of listed items, while am doing mouse over action, I should display the entire text of selected item from that drop down list box, even am not selecting that item. I would like to know about the what is exact text it contains in Zen framework.

If any lead would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

0 13
0 1.1K

Hi all,

I have an operation which uses the SQL outbound adapter to query a data source set up using a system DSN on the server which uses the Intersystems ODBC35 driver (this is a cache db hosted elsewhere).

Whenever Ensemble runs the following query:

SELECT lnkdid,
c_fastsearch_code,
c_drugfull
FROM JAC.drug_basic
WHERE c_drugfull LIKE 'Para%'

No data is returned, however running the same query via SQL Server Management Studio, all expected rows are returned.

Also if I run the following via Ensemble:

0 7
0 615

I was running the %File:FileSet class query, with my development user, but I am unable to run this query for an application user. Does anyone know what resource or service is needed to run this query? Assume the user has access to a certain directory on the file system needed for the query.

On second though, having tried almost all the available resources and services, perhaps the user doesn't have access to the directory. How to tell when the error is this:

0 13
0 626
Question
· Mar 8, 2018
Menu bar in Studio

While I'm working in Studio, every now and then, the menu bar gets "unglued" and becomes a window of its own outside of Studio.

Is there a setting that prevents this from happening?

Also, if I happen to close Studio while the menu bar is "loose", the menu bar remains missing when I open a new Studio Session.
Is there a way to get the menu bar back in such a situation?

0 5
0 534

I am using SQL Outbound adapter and inserting a HL 7 Message by executing a stored procedure and getting an error

ERROR #6022: Gateway failed: Execute.
+
ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: SQLState: (22001) NativeError: [0] Message: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]String data, right truncation

The reason i found is that segment delimiter is causing an issue and following is sample code

0 9
0 778

Hi,

There have been similar questions asked before, but a few years ago now. My problem is that when I create an application in plain CSP, a typical link to a page will look like this in the browser..

https://omnidata.com.au/csp/lcda/StudentList.csp?CSPCHD=001000010000EYnm...

One user sent back a comment.. 'I'm not using your application as it is un-secure' .. based on the fact that the elements are spelled out in the URL.

0 6
0 402

Sounds odd - but I encountered it - twice now. Cache was restarted. in that period the primary journal directory was full and it was writing to the secondary journal directory. So upon start-up, it was quite obvious that it was not going to write to the primary. Cache reported this but was able to continue with the start-up but writing to the secondary. All of a sudden it doesn't recognize the 'primary' config any more and started saying 'Alternate and primary journal directories are the same'.

0 3
0 878
Question
· Apr 6, 2018
EnableConfigItem() scripting

We have scripted a process where we can run EnableConfigItem from the cron in AIX so we can run multiple scripts at a time vs the scheduler in Ensemble that is single threaded. For the most part this works fine, until that service/operation has an error on it then it seems that everything else that is called after that instance halts.

Is there something that is stopping EnsConfigItem() from running once something has error'd?

Can something be forced like it does if we try to enable/disable in the gui and it times out?

this is the single command line we are calling

0 3
0 462
Question
· Apr 13, 2018
Git behavior

We are going to start using Git within Cache.

One question came up - if the branch that you checked out does not have the class or mac file, what is the correct thing to do?

Should we delete from Cache or should we just keep it?

I'm leaning more towards deleting it because Cache should reflect what is in your work folder in git. But other team members are saying to keep it.

0 16
0 510

LS,

I'm executing a query using JDBC on a PostgreSQL db:

SET statement_timeout TO 600000000; COMMIT SELECT * FROM bi_hour

The query is aborted with the following message:

FOUT #5023: Fout in Java Gateway: JDBC Gateway getClob(0,2) errorBad value for type long : active

The column 'blocked_status' contains the value 'active' is of type 'text'. I figure somewhere the SQL Gateway tries to convert the text value into a long but I can't find where, any suggestions?

0 2
0 298

I use the InterSystems cache to implement a web services program. I receive the data sent by the other person. However, I receive the wrong text (the normal text is the question mark "??????"). The other party uses the gbk code to send Chinese. The other party cannot modify the gbk code, what should I do to receive normal Chinese text? Thank you.

I use ensemble 2010 and ensemble 2016.

0 4
0 215
Question
· May 24, 2018
image tab

Good afternoon, I have a tabGroup where I populate tabs with images using the scr property. If a user scrolls to the bottom of the image on a tab, when they go to the next tab, they are also at the bottom. When moving between tabs, I would like the user to always be presented with the top of the tab content. I have not been unsuccessful in doing this. Would someone have input on how to make this happen? Thank you in advance for any and all feedback.

0 2
0 257

In System Administration | Configuration | System Configuration | Journal Settings there is a check box for Freeze on error.

From reading the documentation, it sounds like the choice to freeze on error is one of system availability vs system integrity.

Curious to know whether Ensemble users choose to freeze on error or not.

If you have a best practice recommendation based upon your experience or knowledge, that would be helpful information too.

0 3
0 324

Without installing Kerberos has anyone Authenticated a SQL JDBC connection? Currently we are using local SQL Accounts to sign onto External SQL Databases, but we are being told that we need to switch to Service accounts that live on a Active Directory Domain.

I wrote with a little help a ZAUTHENICATE to do the Authentication for Ensemble, can I use something like that to connect to an External SQL Database using a Service Account on a Active Directory Domain?

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 475

Hi,

I'm getting mad trying to get data from an external REST service that uses Basic Authentication from Ensemble. The BO worked fine when I was using a test server without authentification, but as soon as we need to go to production I cannot have it working.

So far, I've created the username/password at the credentials page (Ensemble-Configure-Credentials). I've setup the BO to use this credentials. But nothing happens.

I've tried with the Rest Client (addon for Mozilla), and using the same address, port and user/pwd works just fine.

0 8
0 1.6K