In the past, reading information from a bar code was limited to a simple alphanumeric code. The creation of a bar code with more than one dimension (2D), especially the QR Code, allowed to increase the amount and variety of data stored in a bar code. While conventional bar codes are capable of storing a maximum of approximately 20 digits, the QR Code is capable of handling several tens to hundreds of times more information. This revolutionized the markets. Now QR codes are everywhere and can be very useful for storing textual, numeric, alphanumeric and even binary data.

4 2
3 1.2K

Henry Elliott is currently recruiting for Cloud Application Support Engineers. Candidate must have production application support or platform engineering experience. Also, general knowledge of database concepts, strong shell scripting and automation experience.

0 0
0 223

Hey Developers,

Check out the latest video on searching for FHIR resources:

Searching for FHIR Resources in IRIS for Health

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CjBsWKVEqFA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

This video covers the most common types of queries used to search for FHIR resources in InterSystems IRIS for Health™, and shows how and when to use each type of query in your application.

Searching for FHIR Resources in HealthShare Unified Care Record

https://www.youtube.com/embed/me1SnxmHwmY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 201

Did anyone run into this error when stopping a Production from Ens.Director?

Ens.Director::StopProduction => ERROR <Ens>ErrProductionNotQuiescent: IRIS can not become quiescent

It happens sporadically when an automated unit test from a class that extends %UnitTest.TestProduction runs a test on a Business Process. I already increased the parameter MAXWAIT to 30 seconds, but the error still happens.

1 4
0 459

Hi Community,

We recently launched Technology Quizzes on Global Masters! Every 1-2 weeks a new small quiz will be published. Join the game to learn, earn points, and have some fun. Filter challenges by type "Quizzes" to view the quiz question of the week:

Also! You can suggest your quiz question for other developers and get 200 points for the idea, and 100 points more after we publish it! Submit ideas in this challenge.

Note: if you are new to Global Masters, Quiz Questions will be unlocked after you gather at least 200 points. That's easy - just complete a couple of available challenges!

1 0
0 157
Question
· Aug 3, 2020
INSERT OR UPDATE SQL

Hi, I want to INSERT a customerID and customerName to a table if the customerID does not exist. Or UPDATE if they've changed their name.
I've reviewed the documentation (https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=RS...) and have confused myself with the INSERT OR UPDATE statement. Rather than using two individual statements , is there a way to get it in one?

What I have at the moment doesn't do anything. In fact it errors.

0 3
0 438

Hi, I'm still very much new at Ensemble DTL. I am trying to set up an algorithm that requires loading fields from an OBX into an Array. I don't think that I know how to iterate through the OBXs. I know that there is a "for loop", that I will try to play with, but in the mean time, could someone tell me what is wrong with the following?

For example the code below works when I hard code the number 1 in OBXgrp(1)

0 9
0 450

An error occured when HS.IHE.XDSb.Registry.Operations on the BUS sends query request to the registry. The error is

Error 6242: HTTP request to SOAP webservice returned unexpected status: 403.

Any thoughts as to why? The settings on the components haven't changed. The process worked a few days ago.

0 2
0 743

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite you to the upcoming "Speed Test: ESG Labs Database Performance Test" webinar on August 5 at 9:30 AM EDT!

Join our live webinar with Mike Leone, senior analyst with Enterprise Strategy Group’s Validation Services, to learn about a speed test that measures and compares the concurrent real-time data ingest and query performance of InterSystems IRIS® data platform, a leading in-memory database, a cloud relational database, and a traditional relational database.

1 1
0 439

Hi,

I've added a REST service which worked fine on our test system but failed on the production environment because UnknownUser does not have %All set and I really don't want it set on production (in fact I've also switched it off on test).

Is there a way to allow a single REST service to have unauthorised access?

I was thinking adding a resource/role to UnknownUser specifically for that service but I've never touched on Users/Roles/Resources so I'm struggling to work out what needs adding where.

Thanks

0 2
0 256

Hi Developers,

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Introducing Analytic Workflows

https://www.youtube.com/embed/i32l5ayptaQ

2 0
0 230

This is the third post of a series explaining how to create an end-to-end Machine Learning system.

Training a Machine Learning Model

When you work with machine learning is common to hear this work: training. Do you what training mean in a ML Pipeline?
Training could mean all the development process of a machine learning model OR the specific point in all development process
that uses training data and results in a machine learning model.

4 10
2 285
Article
· Aug 2, 2020 1m read
Application Errors Analytics

Hi Developers!

As you know the application errors live in ^ERRORS global. They appear there if you call:

d e.Log() 

in a Catch section of Try-Catch.

With @Robert Cemper's approach, you can now use SQL to examine it.

Inspired by Robert's module I introduced a simple IRIS Analytics module which shows these errors in a dashboard:

3 5
1 297

Hello Intersystems-Community,

I build an API and there I use $order to get the Data from my Globals.
When I first time use that API it's get an error (504 Gateway-Timout > 60 Sec.).

After 2 reloads it works with a loading time of 2 Sec.! Sounds for me like the $order is cached and it works faster. Is it true $order will be cached?

When it works, I only get the error at the next day. So it's very hard to reproduce that error. Is it possible to delete the cache for $order?

Example:

0 8
0 392
Article
· Aug 3, 2020 3m read
Global Scanning & Slicing

In most cases, a global used by default storage has just 1 subscript level that represents the IDKEY.
For an index-globals we may see 2 or more subscript levels.
Arrays, or parent-child relationships or persistent classes extending a base data class
are examples where we see more levels. Though all these globals are quite uniform.

7 0
2 373

Now I want to return a large amount of data to the front end. The string length has reached 40000 +, and the returned data needs to be encrypted by AES + Base64. I can convert the string into a stream. AES can use the AESCBCEncryptStream method to encrypt, but Base64 has no stream method。Anyone who get the solution would you kindly share the solution please。

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 10
0 13.2K

Hi Devs!

A few months ago I raised a discussion on the naming convention for ZPM modules.

And you free to put your name or your organization name for the packages you want to have your personal or company's brand.

But if you contribute to community, we suggested to have "community." package for all such libraries.

But the name is too long.

2 19
1 463

I studied about developer services offered by main manufactures, and InterSystems is the leader, see:

Better Developer support/services
Feature InterSystems Microsoft Oracle IBM Redhat
Development Community Web Portal 1 1 1 1 1
Discord or twitch developer channel 1 1 0 0 0
Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook developer channel 1 1 1 1 1
YouTube and Podcast Channel 1 1 1 1 1
Certification program 1 1 1 1 1
Developer Open IDE Tools 1 1 1 0 1
Newsletter 1 1 1 1 1
Free e-learning courses 1 0 0 0 0
Online product documentation 1 1 1 1 1
Free product community edition 1 1 1 0 1