Hi! I am planning to move my Arbiter from a Unix server to a container(again on linux). To do this, I need the ISCAgent tar.gz file to configure Arbiter for our mirrored servers. I have tried searching for it on the Intersystems help forums but couldn't find it. Is it possible for someone to redirect me to the correct website to download it?

Thank you in advance!!

0 2
0 63

Hello Community,

I'd like to share with you our article with @Regilo Regilio Guedes de Souza on AWS Amazon blog Automating application-consistent Amazon EBS Snapshots for InterSystems IRIS databases. Our team has created this step-by-step instruction to create application-consistent snapshots for InterSystems IRIS databases. In this article, we outline how to automate pre-scripts to pause I/O and flush buffer to disk and post-scripts to thaw I/O, as shown in the following figure:

Architecture diagram for automating application-consistent EBS Snapshots for InterSystems IRIS databases.

3 0
0 63

Hi everyone,

I'm facing issues uninstalling Ensemble software from my system. I've tried using the command first ensemble-2018.1.0.184.0-win_x64.exe /instance LOCALENSEMBLE /qn REMOVE=ALL. Additionally, when I try to uninstall it through Settings > Apps and Features, it doesn't get removed and lists the app again there.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem or could provide guidance on the proper uninstallation process for Ensemble? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 1
0 63

It is probably somewhere in the doc. So hard to search. Hope InterSystems going to AI on their community/support data.

How to see a meaningful value in management portal - sql explorer. For instance
Class MySetting Extends %Persistent{
Property Name As %String;

Class MyObj Extends %Persistent{
Property Setting As MySetting;

0 1
0 62

Hello,

I would like you to propose this challenge.

It has been created by the CodeWars community here: https://www.codewars.com/kata/6523a71df7666800170a1954/python

I will copy and paste the description:

🔡🟢 DESCRIPTION:

A number is Esthetic if, in any base from base2 up to base10, the absolute difference between every pair of its adjacent digits is constantly equal to 1.

1 4
0 61

אתם משתמשים כבר ב-VS Code עם שרת InterSystems או שרק עכשיו מתחילים להשתמש?

אנחנו קוראים לכל מפתחי הקהילה שלנו להצטרף לוובינר הבא (בעברית!) שבו נעסוק בכל הנושאים היותר מתקדמים בעבודה עם VS Code.

לרישום ומידע:

https://community.intersystems.com/post/hebrew-webinar-vs-code-beyond-ba...

2 1
0 61

In our previous article we presented the general concepts as well as the problem that we wanted to solve by using the task engine integrated in InterSystems IRIS, in today's article we will see how we configure an interoperability production to provide a solution.

Workflow Engine Configuration

First we are going to define the roles of the tasks that we are going to manage, in our example we are going to define two types:

1 0
1 61

Introduction

Accessing Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) buckets programmatically is a common requirement for many applications. However, setting up and managing AWS accounts is daunting and expensive, especially for small-scale projects or local development environments. In this article, we'll explore how to overcome this hurdle by using Localstack to simulate AWS services. Localstack mimics most AWS services, meaning one can develop and test applications without incurring any costs or relying on an internet connection, which can be incredibly useful for rapid development and debugging. We used ObjectScript with embedded Python to communicate with Intersystems IRIS and AWS simultaneously. Before beginning, ensure you have Python and Docker installed on your system. When Localstack is set up and running, the bucket can be created and used.

3 0
0 60

Hello everybody,

I've been experimenting with Embedded Python and have been following the steps outlined in this documentation: https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls...

I'm trying to convert a python dictionary into an objectscript array but there is an issue with the 'arrayref' function, that is not working as in the linked example.

This is a snapshoot of my IRIS terminal:

0 2
1 60
Announcement
· May 15
Documentation New Look

The InterSystems documentation new look is pretty awesome. The integrated pervious release documentation are single page is really useful.

Dark mode and collapse the side bar option is cool!

7 0
0 59

Hi Community,

Dive into the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Near Real-Time Analytics with InterSystems IRIS & Debezium Change Data Capture @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MdPSTatJo9I
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 59

Dear experts,

I'm using a test enviroment to test freeze & thaw scripts on windows. I executed command:

..\bin\cache -s. -U%%SYS ##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze()

then was saved log in cconsole:

0 1
0 58