I have a Enslib.REST.operation which I want to use to send a JSON message. In Ensemble I am using the request message to the Business operation as an input for ObjectToJsonStream function so I can send it out (this is the way to go right?). However, I am now running into the fact that one of the attributes (template_name) contains an underscore and that I am not allowed to use the underscore to define the property in my ensemble RequestMessage:

Property template_name As %String;

1 1
0 365
Question
· Apr 21, 2017
Cache 5.02 License Error

Hi All,

We are using the InterSystems cache 5.02
We having 80 license unit but don't the reason 50 unit have been consumed (CSP unit)
This happen because of this page ran frequently "/apps/docmatic/%CSP.SysConnection.cls"
Can anyone explain why this page ran frequently and consume license?

Thanks,
Sansa.

0 1
0 185
Question
· May 17, 2017
Soap Messaging

HI ,

Please let us know the solution to the below error which appeared during SOAP Wizard.

ERROR #5805: ID key not unique for extent '%Dictionary.ClassDefinition' : '^oddDEF("GuruBaseAllah.BLZServiceSOAP11porthttp")' exists. Id counter location = ''

Thanks,

Shobha

0 1
0 300

Hello community,

I would like to know answer to the question: What would be an optimal way to connect an Ensemble and a pure Caché server? Optimally in such a way for the Caché system to be able to fire Ensemble processes and the Ensemble server to call Caché server functions.

0 1
0 326

My scenario is:

I have a Cache method that

call a REST -> JSON -response > INSERT/UPDATE the source table of a DeepSee Cube -> Update the Cube only for this change -

I want to view in .NET Application the changes. For that I want that this method should be executed at a defined interval.

Or maybe the solution is a Refresh button in .NET page. is there any way to access a Cache method from .NET?

Any idea how to do it?

0 1
0 378
Question
· Oct 3, 2017
.NET Gateway vs. Java Gateway

Hello,

we have to implement some application logic using either Java or .NET. Which should we choose? Given that all other considerations are equal, which is in your experience better way performance-wise to interact with external components in Caché: .NET Gateway or Java Gateway?

Thanks.

0 1
0 347
Question
· Oct 7, 2017
.xls format problem

When i tried to print .txt format,data will be coming without space between each row but when
I tried to print .xls format mean ,it gives gap of each row.what is the reason behind this?

0 1
0 257

So we are still fairly new to the ensemble app and getting set up. I have 3 seperate batch record file services that pull in files and send to 3 seperate processes. there is no real rules other than an when condition=1 use this said DTL and send to operation. all 3 of these routers use different DTL's as they are seperate files but all go to the same operation. for some reason i am seeing the files sit in the Process and say Delivered. 2 of the three process after up to 10-15 mins of sitting and the third gets an error i am very unfamiliar with, so this post is two-fold.

0 1
0 595

Hi, team

i configure my authorization server and client and i want define access rights for different users , how can i do it?

knowing that we have our own database with different users ID and access privilege ?

is there any one who can help us? thank's

0 1
0 263

I have multiple namespaces in a Cache environment say NS1 & NS2. I want to add some restriction so that a routine running in the NS1 should not access any resource(global/routine) belongs to namespace NS2.

The above restriction need for few of the clients only, so we do not want to write any custom logic in code.

We are looking for some solution provided by Cache where we can restrict the namespace access.

Can somebody please help me on this.

0 1
0 310

Hi!

Sometimes I need to filter the widget on a dashboard from a different cube. And I face the following problem:

Widget A refers to a query from Cube A and I want to filter Widget B from Widget B.

Widget's B pivot refers to Cube B, and which has different dimensions for the same data.

E.g. cube A has the dimension Author and the Cube B has the dimension Member for the same data. So there is no way to filter such a widget B from the widget A.

1 1
1 319

Does anyone have a good example of setting up an Inbound Email Adapter Service to retrieve an email? I am thinking of sending this email to a BPL to retrieve the Attachment that is in the email. Would that be the correct method to do that?

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 1
0 599
Question
· May 9, 2017
Atelier: GetDocs bug?

Greetings.

I'm trying to do some experiments using the Atelier REST API, but I noticed a bug that I simply can't bypass.

When requesting the Atelier server asking for an array of docs, it seems to fail when using it with multiple formats.
Like: [ "RCWWW015.int", "Class.cls" ]

While this method does return the class's source code, it fails when fetching the routine.
Like this:

1 1
0 291

Hi,

I have a process in which at the end i produce a zen report and then i need to send it to the appropriate person.

I've used "GenerateReportToStream" method.

after that i set a context var of type %stream.Object and send to an operation that's send's out the email.

the email is received with the attachment, but upon opening the error is "Cannot display (fileName) is of invalid format".

If i need to attach or show something please let me know.

Thank's

Guy

0 1
0 363

Hi All,

I have a rasing task from BPL using <call>, it needs to add an entry in workflow task list and the task has to rais.

after performing,

I didn't see the entry in workflow task list, but the task gets raised.

In What is the root cause for this.

Why there is no entry in tasklist after raising task?, How to verify it?

Thanks

0 1
0 287