InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,991 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi -

I'm trying to figure out what is the best (or at least pros & cons) on how to manage login accounts in a multi-tenant SaaS web based application context.

Assume that a company is designing a collections of web based applications that they will be selling as "services" to their clients, and that these clients will each have their own "users" and "customers" that will be logging into these services.

0 3
0 391

Hi Community!

This is the update on what are the new applications submitted on OpenExchange in April 2019

New Applications

Arduino Snippets published by @Eduard Lebedyuk

Connect your Arduino to InterSystems IRIS or Caché via com port (or usb<->com)

Japanese Calendar published by @Hiroshi Sato

Japanese Calendar Converter for InterSystems products

Cache Quality for Atelier published by @Daniel Tamajon

IDE extension that helps you detect and fix quality issues as you write code. Like a spell checker, this extension squiggles flaws so they can be fixed before committing code. You can install it directly from Atelier and it will then detect new bugs and quality issues as you code (ObjectScript and JavaScript).

ETL Interoperability Adapter published by @Guillaume Rongier

Extend EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter to add batch batch and fetch support on JDBC connection for Ensemble and IRIS.

R Gateway published by Shiao Bing Sung

Use R language with InterSystems IRIS

The Folding Staff published by @John Murray

'The Folding Stuff' is a simple VSCode extension that adds Visual Studio Code's existing code folding / unfolding features to the editor context menu.<--break->

0 0
0 182

I know that you can use Do $SYSTEM.SQL.Schema.ImportDDL() to insert sql files into IRIS however I was wondering if there is a way that I can upload .sqlite files into iris? I have about 20 .sqlite files that I need to get into my database. I tried using the ImportDDL method but it said "SKIPPING non-SQL SOURCE:"

0 6
0 69

This is a bit weird. I'm trying to use `DATEDIFF()` to calculate the time since the last message on an interface. For some reason, when no messages are received, the number steadily decreases. This is the opposite of what should happen. Here is my current query and a few sequential result sets:

SELECT getDate() as now, max(TimeCreated) as latest, DATEDIFF (s,getdate(), max(TimeCreated)) as difference
FROM EnsLib_HL7.Message
0 4
0 629

I need to create a healthcare management software for a local blood bank whose branches are spread throughout the USA. The Client has set the condition to use inter systems as the database management.

I am looking to create the app using PHP language and then host it through with VPN so that they all are interconnected. But due to the raise in cyber attacks. The client is seriously concerned about the security of the app thus wants to host it on google dedicated server which is being powered by cloudways.com/en/managed-google-compute-engine.php.

0 4
0 340

Hello Everyone,

In October 2021 we asked for input from the IRIS community regarding exam topics for our InterSystems IRIS System Administration exam. We will close the window for providing feedback on the exam topics on Wednesday, January 12, 2022. Thus, if you would like to have your say in what topics are covered on the exam, this is your last chance!

0 0
0 177

Hi Everyone!

One more session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Productivity for Interface Engineers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9ef80hBMTNM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 282
Question
· Jan 8, 2022
SQL LOAD DATA date values

I have csv date file with date values like this "4/10/2021" for April 10, 2021. I defined a table with this property: Property TranDate As %Library.Date.

I capture error

[SQLCODE: <-104>:<Field validation failed in INSERT, or value failed to convert in DisplayToLogical or OdbcToLogical>] [Location: <ServerLoop>] [%msg: <Field 'dc_data_finance.transact.TranDate' (value '4/10/2021') failed validation Field ...

I do not really want to change TranDate to %String. How can I import "4/10/2021" into %Date property?

0 10
0 418

Hi! I am planning to move my Arbiter from a Unix server to a container(again on linux). To do this, I need the ISCAgent tar.gz file to configure Arbiter for our mirrored servers. I have tried searching for it on the Intersystems help forums but couldn't find it. Is it possible for someone to redirect me to the correct website to download it?

Thank you in advance!!

0 2
0 58

Hello,

Why I don't see the full content of a XML file inside a Ens.StreamContainer Message?

When I look into the content I only see:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><!-- type: Ens.StreamContainer  id: 5 -->
<StreamContainer><OriginalFilename>C:\Temp\In\aa.xml</OriginalFilename><Stream></Stream><Type>FC</Type></StreamContainer>

How I can see all the content? There is any setting to modify this behavior?

I am using a EnsLib.File.PassthroughService,

Regards

0 1
0 1.1K
Question
· Jun 6, 2019
DICOM document path querying

Say you have a DICOM document with an input information sequence with many sequence items. You could access every item one by one by looping and querying the path by passing it to the GetValueAt method as demonsrated below.

This works but there are some performance issues on my system if the document has to be read for each query (as far as I know, that is the case on my system). Is there a way of querying a path, which would return the sequence items as an array? I think I am missing something. With 900 items the process takes around 20 seconds currently.

0 1
0 238

I am trying to setup a OAuth2.0 configuration to connect to a server within our Network using OAuth2.0. My previous attempt worked, however forgot to capture the steps before I had whipped the System so please bear with me.

I have an SSL/TLS Client configuration setup as we use the setup for our LDAP configuration.

When I go through the following steps within the Terminal, I am getting the following error...

0 7
0 118
Question
· Jun 9, 2016
REST Services Cataloging

I've been building up a REST services API, consisting of a dozen or so classes referenced from a Dispatch class, which has route mappings for the first piece of the URI. I'd like to have the Dispatch class be able to output all of the available Services, with some documentation. Is there something like a %Library resource that I could use to pull this information from each of the classes?

Thanks

Chris

0 7
0 803

Hello WRC.

Is possible to obtain a node-cache modul for the nodeJS ver.4.4.4. and actual Caché 2015... ?

And what is the expected outlook of this.

A note about this new portal: If I put into "search box" some text with dot like .js or .css ( for example: test.js ) , I obtaint error page. Try it.

Of course, this "Developer Community" is nice, the right way.

Nice day for all, Jan Krestyn

0 3
0 464

Hi Everyone,

We are using SQL based KPI's to display reports in IRIS dashboards. We have applied the filter functionality in these SQL based KPI reports.

I need your help for below scenario.

Below is my full report. Filter is applied on Name and Subject Name in this report.

Now I have used filter on Name and selected values 'Virat' and 'Big Show'

0 1
0 46

Hi! I am working in a java project (Spring Boot+ Maven + Hibernate) using jpa/hibernate to manage the persistance with the IRIS database from the Docker image (store/intersystems/iris:2019.2.0.107.0-community) and I've found an issue using the IRIS instance, when I define tables with relationships OneToMany, ManyToOne or ManyToMany and I try to fetch all the rows of the tables using the default method findAll (JpaRepository implements that method to get all the rows by default) the query automatically exceeds the limit of licenses availables.

0 11
1 564

Hi Guys,

My Cache.dat has a expanded a lot and some globals occupy a lot of disc space with just junk data so I would like to kill some globals and shrink the cache.dat file because I'm running out of disk space?
So is there a way to do that without having to do it through the Truncate & Compact databases?

Thanks

0 4
0 66

A customer is using Caché online backups and needs to automatically purge the cbk files with a scheduled task.

This is a wheel has been reinvented uncountable times already and I know somebody out there has a well written, extremely robust version that has already stood the test of time.

Does anyone have a nice routine/class/task for purging old Caché backup files?

0 10
1 1.5K

We have multiple implementations spanning many namespaces and edges. I would like to see if I could identify a single place, perhaps on HSREGISTRY or HSBUS, that I could capture certain events like searches (from all customers) and record transfers (with requester and provider).

The goal is to have a dashboard that would show simple stats such as searches by participant, records shared by participant and records consumed by participant. These are the 3 most important.

I appreciated the feedback on the other question of "how" but now I'm hoping to find the "Where".

0 1
0 384