InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,113 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Quite a complex scenario we are trying to solve but should be able to understand.

We're developing a task executer that runs on a server with a certain timezone.

The tasks run every day at a defined time, but in different timezones.

We're saving in database at what time we want to execute the task, and in what timezone (don't go to the save in UTC pitfall, as with DST it will be at different times)

What I want to do if when opening a task from the database, convert 02:00 Europe/Madrid, either to UTC or to local (server) time.

0 11
0 560

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to this engine so I was wondering what the best approach for creating a dynamic mapper to downgrade from one HL7 version to another (e.g 2.4 to 2.3) with the DTL Editor, It seems like something that would be quite commonly needed but I haven't found a method that works yet,

0 6
0 480

I am reviewing some code where the % sign has been used liberally to name arrays that are worked on by different methods within the same class. Apparently it is not good practice to name variables with a "%" sign as the first character because this could overwrite other similarly named variables from other developers, including ISC! Is there another way to make a variable public ?

0 8
0 620

InterSystems has corrected a defect that can result in data integrity problems in environments that use InterSystems mirroring in conjunction with parallel dejournaling. This problem exists for currently released Caché and Ensemble versions beginning with 2017.2 and for InterSystems IRIS Data Platform version 2018.1.

0 0
0 282
Question
· Nov 1, 2021
Cloudflare and CSP

Hi,

Has anyone experienced any issues when using Cloudflare in front of a csp application?

I keep getting 502 errors when Cloudflare is active?

Strangely, the SMP works but only if I remove the trailing question mark from the url but it doesn't resolve the issue when I try any other csp application URL's.

0 3
0 255

Good afternoon,

We have a very old version of Ensemble with one of our clients and they have no desire to upgrade anytime soon. We have gotten the all-clear to purge really old messages from the database, changing the days kept from 60 to 30. The option to Compact/Truncate is displayed in this version of Ensemble, but does not execute as it mentions not being actually present in this version.

There is an option in ^d DATABASE that restores unused space, however this does not return nearly as much free space as the refined Compact/Truncate procedure.

0 2
0 389
Question
· Nov 3, 2021
ISCLOG Error

I received an ISCLOG errors in my IRIS container, and the processing is very slow because of that. How to solve this problem?

[Utility.Event] ISCLOG: SuperServer Super Server job slave failure ns=%SYS rtn=%SYS.SERVER
[Utility.Event] SuperServer failed to start slave server

0 4
0 744
Question
· Mar 5, 2019
.INT file not generated

After compilation of routine .int file is not generated and toggle breakpoint is also not visible for that routine.
It is showing error #5001 Editing of INT file is not allowed. How can I resolve this ?

0 2
0 248

Hello Gentlemen,

My Business process connector receive a Oru_01 hl7 message with an ED segment inside (Base64 pdf). How is it possible to extract it and create a pdf file within?

Here is the sample of function I have. I know it doesn't work but if you could help me, it would be perfect. Here is my function, the goal would be it create the file where I want and return me the link of the file.

0 5
0 1.9K

Hi,

We need a web-based SQL tool to connect to Ensemble/Cache, that will offer more functionality than what the Management Portal offers.
It needs to be web based, so that we can host it on a machine that has connectivity to the server via the superserver port. We (the devs and support) only have browser access to the environment via Remote Desktops, hence the requirement.

Has anyone gotten OmniDB to connect to Ensemble/Cache? If so, can you please advise on how to configure it?

Any other suggestions for such a tool are also welcome.

0 1
0 250

When running the command

do ##class(TestCoverage.Manager).RunTest(,"/nodelete",.userParams)

I now get the following error. these tests used to run fine.

LogStateStatus:0:TestCoverage.Manager:OnBeforeAllTests:ERROR #6060: Somebody else is using the Monitor. <<==== **FAILED**

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

0 7
0 327
Question
· Mar 15, 2019
How to shrink a WIJ

I have a DR Mirror with a WIJ that is 5 times as large as the Primary Failover member. My Read-Write Reporting mirror WIJs are the same size as the Primary. I don't know why the DR WIJ i so large and would like to shrink it to the same size as the others. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

0 3
0 443

Presenter: Ray Wright
Task: Validate your performance and scalability claims, detect and correct bottlenecks, or determine the hardware needed to optimally run your applications
Approach: Discuss and demonstrate the use of our WebStress feature to design and run benchmark tests of your HTTP-based applications.

Conducting benchmark tests of your applications can help you highlight your performance and scalability claims, detect and correct bottlenecks in your application, and provide useful information about the hardware required to optimally run your solutions. Come to this session to learn about our “WebStress” feature that can help you design and run benchmark tests of your HTTP-based applications.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 187

Presenter: Dan Kutac
Task: Use a common login identity and a central mechanism of authentication across environments from multiple entities
Approach: Provide examples and code samples of an application environment using OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0

Description: In this session we will demonstrate an application environment using OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0. Hear how this is done and what options you have; and yes, you get to keep the code.

Problem: How to use a a common login identity (e.g. Facebook credentials) and a central mechanism of authorization cross environments from multiple entities.

Solution: Create awareness and interest in using OAuth 2.0

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 2
0 708

Let's say we have a class

AbcRequest extends Ens.Request, PropertiesBaseAbstractClass(has all my properties common to all request)

Prop1

Prop2 and so on

Now in my Business Operation

I want to make a json dynamically from this request.

Yes obviously I can do is

Set requestDefinition = ##class(%Library.CompiledClass).%OpenId("MyCreateRequest")
Set JsonObject = ##class(%DynamicObject).%New()

0 3
0 318
Question
· Apr 1, 2019
$ZF(-100) help.

Hello all!

My company has been switching from $zf(-1) to $zf(-100) like many companies have been. I have been doing fine with 1 argument windows commands such as:

set errorfile = "D:\folder\error.txt"
set outputfile = "D:\folder\output.txt"

set options(1) = ""
set options(2) = "D:\ThomasTools\"

w $zf(-100,"/SHELL /STDERR="_errorfile_" /STDOUT="_outputfile, "dir", .options)

0 1
0 599

Presenter: Boris Mamkin
Task: Understand and use CDA in HealthShare
Approach: Provide a real-world example of how the Clinical Document Architecture standard is being used in a clinical integration

In this session, we will discuss the basics of using CDA in HealthShare, as well as a real world example of how CDA is being used in a clinical integration.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here. Please note that this content is available only to HealthShare customers and attendees of the Global Summit. On the learning web site you will be prompted for your Global Summit credentials to access this content.

0 0
0 329