Question
· Nov 18, 2019
REST service with 11G Sql

Hi, I asked last week and they gave me some little tips. But the truth is I still can't carry out this "Project".

I must perform a REST service, using Oracle 11 database. Eh tried anyway to achieve this.

The purpose is to make a REST service, using the database provided to me and use the procedure that is already created.

According to what I read, I made the connection via JDBC and I had no major problem

0 2
0 270
Question
· Dec 2, 2019
Operation System Permission

Hi all...

I am try to execute a class method from JDBC connection. My method are simple, just create a file at $HOME like this:

set sc='$zf(-1,"touch $HOME/lixo.txt > /var/tmp/log666 2>&1")

I put a log file to this commnad because it's don't work, and in log file i get this:

touch: cannot touch ‘/root/lixo.txt’: Permission denied

after to try other commands I found that user and enviromnent variables are diferents:
I try this:

0 8
0 270

Have enabled LDAP for our numerous , Ensemble, IRIS and cache instances with many namespaces. All is working fine and the ldap logins work.

But have noticed that the first instance that the user logs into the namespace is assigned to that user, but when that user than logs into another instance the default namespace from the first login is still there and doesn't update to the new namespace.

So this doesn't effect the ldap login but is now effecting the terminal logins where the user is now getting access denied.

0 1
0 270

Hello guys,

Is it possible to map a package as read only?

I know it is possible to mount the source database as read only and map the package in the target namespace. But I would like to make the mapping read only so that the package would be "read only" only in the target namespace.

This would avoid someone to forget to set the database read only again if a modification in the package is needed.

Thanks in advance.

Jonas Zanon

0 3
1 270

Hi,
I am facing issue during LDAP lookup like whenever I used product group parameter in AD explorer to search data from application I am getting empty result. If I set product group parameter as null then based on distinguished name result is generated in application. So if anyone knows about how LDAP works and how parameters are set in AD explorer then please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

0 1
0 269
Question
· Feb 8, 2019
CCD Filtering

I am new to CCDs and I have a question for you all.

I need to take in a CCD from our EMR, filter out sensitive data then send it on as a CCD.

All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

0 1
0 269

Hi Developers!

I stuck with one interesting problem.

For example, let's use this template repo. If you build this container A using docker-compose and then run the container it exposes REST-API which is available on:

localhost:52773/person/all

The question is how to make this REST-API accessible from another docker container B running on the same machine? E.g. with IRIS 2019.4 Community from this repo?

The problem is that for the second container localhost it's something which belongs to container B.

I think I need to set up a network between containers somehow. E.g. using docker-compose. But is there any simpler way?

0 2
0 268

Hello,

When i click on the menu to run the Data import wizard from MP, i receive following CSP error

<UNDEFINED>zOnPageHEAD+229^%cspapp.exp.utilsqleximwizardcontent.1 *schemaname : CSP Error

It is happening for all the namespaces. Looks like some permission issue. Same issue with Data Export wizard. Help to resolve this will be appreciated.

I am using

Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.2 (Build 865_0_18763U)

Thanks,

0 3
0 268

I am experiencing a problem with an EDI process that uses a SQL Batch Service to connect to our DEV environment. However, when we point the EDI service to our TEST server, it errors out.

I have checked every single property on our TEST and DEV servers as well as the properties on the associated tables. They are identical. Nothing has changed in the SQL either.

0 1
0 264

Hello,
I am currently trying to create a namespace and I keep receiving error #197 when I try to create the database for it. My OS is Coentos 7.7, my cache version is 2016.2.3.903.6.18300 and here is a screenshot of the error.

0 2
0 262

I have one abstract class and several subclasses. All share one data/id global.

How can I get concrete class name from id (without opening the object)?

What I have so far:

write $p($lg(^DATAGLOBAL(<id>),1),"~",*-1)

It does the job, but is there a more official way?

0 3
0 261

Does anyone know of an API that will do a hostname look-up based on IP? We could of course use call-out but the format of the results vary based on OS and if there is already an ObjectScript tool which will parse this then we'd rather use what is already available.

Thanks!
Ben

0 4
0 261

We have a rest service that collects production status information like whether a connection is disabled, enabled, etc.

I would like to present that data in a DeepSee dashboard but do not know how to create a pivot that accesses the data gathered by the service.

Does anyone have any information or documentation about how a dashboard would be configured to use use a Rest service?

Thank you

0 2
1 260

Hi all, My first post. I hope I have created it correctly.

Our team is looking to increase the number of characters in our Ensemble 'Categories' for Services, Processes and operations.

We are doing this to better identify things like Vendor, Message type and integrated application names...

One of our team members thought his might increase processing overhead and a discussion ensued that was not resolved.

my thoughts...

0 2
0 259