I am using the EnsLib.File.PassthroughService class in the business service, this business service will accept a text file from a location and pass it through to the BPL as a stream. I have been trying to work with the BPL in the GUI and I have been reading the documentation and trying to get it to work but I can not I continue to get errors and I am not sure why.

I will attach the Photos of what I have been trying, I think there is a problem with my call action because when I try and trace the message the context of the file does not even make it to the business operation.

0 2
0 239
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,765 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I believe most of you have encounted this problem: a healthconnect/ensemble user get a slow response and ask measurement on how long it takes ensmeble to process this request, the ensemble 'activity data' gives no clue of the delay.

The reason is HealthConnect message measurement was based on ensemble message, which can’t give a correct answer on when ensmeble recevie the request and what time it send back response. when there is delay on inbound/outbound adpter, or csp gateway, there is no way to find out the delay from "activity data" .

0 1
0 239

Hi Team ,

Can I please check if anyone has encountered SOAP authentication error when trying to submit a certificate signing request or when trying to get certificate .

I configured a local CA server without SMTP configuration and I configured a local CA client. These steps worked okay.

Then I tried to Submit Certificate Signing Request to Certificate Authority server and I am getting the following error :

0 1
0 239

When connectiong to IRIS from UBUNTU LTS 18.04, I got this error message:

ErrorException: odbc_connect(): SQL error: [unixODBC][Iris ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 417]

[libirisodbcur6435.so]

Access Denied, SQL state S1000 in SQLConnect

I'm using "ODBC-2022.1.0.209.0-lnxubuntu1804x64.tar.gz" downloaded from

"https://github.com/intersystems-community/iris-driver-distribution/tree/..."

and folowing guide from

0 1
0 239
1 0
0 239
Question
· Apr 10, 2022
SQL query confusion

Hi Guys,

I'm a bit confused where if I run a query trough SMP I don't get any result which should be true but if I run the same query from a classmethod I get a query result which shouldn’t be even if I pass any gibberish parameter into my class method because I'm sure there should be any data? see attached

0 7
0 239
Question
· Mar 30, 2022
Data transformation

Hi Team,

I am trying to call Datetime in CUSTOM.Training.Functions class please refer the below line.

<assign value='##class(CUSTOM.Training.Functions).DateTime(source.{PIDgrpgrp().PIDgrp.PID:7.1})' property='target.{PID:7.1}' action='set' />

My Datetime method

ClassMethod DateTime(DateTime As %Integer)
{
Set Year = msg.SetValueAt(,"PIDgrpgrp().PIDgrp.PID:7.1","set")
Q Year
}

0 3
0 239
Question
· Mar 17, 2017
ErrNoResponseClass Explanation?

I'm pretty new to Ensemble and Cache, and I ran into an error today that I haven't seen before: "ErrNoResponseClass: No Response Classname is assigned for Request class <<someNumber>>". I haven't found much documentation about this beyond the Ensemble Error Codes document, which is essentially just a duplicate of the information I can see in the error message when this problem occurs. Is there any further information about this error and the conditions that cause it? Or perhaps what the <<someNumber>> value represents?

0 1
0 239
Question
· Sep 22, 2018
Trouble with comparison

Hi,

Somewhat weird behaviour in testing values in a resulting query.

I have a table where I need to read through a list of data, and apply a charge for matching occurrences. However, only ONE charge for one set of data. I have applied a DISTINCT function to the query, but as I cannot get a completely unique set, the DISTINCT function does not de-duplicate all of the sets.

I have therefore attempted to look for a value that if it repeats for the one data set, I can choose to skip the function that applies the charge.

0 2
0 239

HI

-- We have our Pivot ready for some data for all accounts. And we want to now filter it by Account

[Account].[H1].Account.&[1]

It works fine at the pivot level and it filters the records. We save the pivot with no filter values as we want users to decide the Account they want to filter for

-Now If i save this pivot without a value of a filter , then obviously it has all records and I want to filter it at the Dashboard level on my page.

URL I am passing

0 2
0 239

Hi,

Are we correct to assume that the IKO topology only allows for the use of one 'data' node type, and one 'compute' node type? So if we want to use several different iris based compute nodes (or data nodes) we have to apply several yaml files? So the following topology config is not possible:

topology:
data:
image: dvza.healthexchange.nl/mmres:0.1
data:
image: dvza.healthexchange.nl/mmauth:0.1
data:
image: dvza.healthexchange.nl/somethingelsethatisbasedonirisimage:0.1

Thanks in advance.

0 1
0 239
Question
· Mar 24, 2020
Cannot type password in Terminal

I just tried to log into our QA server and connect to Terminal (v 2013.1).

I can type in my username but when I attempt to type my password, no characters are typed. When I press ENTER the password is invalid.

I can connect to the management portal and the studio development environment without any problems. Also, I do not have this problem when connecting to the terminal in our production environment (2010).

Does anyone know what can cause this type of problem?

Thanks.

0 2
0 238

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems "Sustainability" Interoperability Contest 2022 that will give you extra points in the voting:

• Sustainability Topic
  • Sustainability Dataset
  • Business Process BPL or Business Rule DTL Usage
  • Custom Interoperability Adapter
  • Production EXtension(PEX) Python, Java, or .NET usage
  • Embedded Python usage
  • Docker container usage
  • ZPM Package Deployment
  • Online Demo
  • Code Quality pass
  • Article on Developer Community
  • The second article on Developer Community
  • Video on YouTube

See the details below.<--break->

0 1
0 238

Hello All,

I have been associated with Intersystems technologies for over a decade working on Cache, Zen, Ensemble etc.

This is a very niche field and a lovely community. I wanted to extend my hands to connect with people who are of same field or related to it.

Here is my linkedin profile. Pls feel free to send me an invite or drop me a message

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vneerav/

0 3
0 238

InterSystems has corrected two defects that, in rare circumstances, can result in data integrity corruption after running global compaction, database compaction, or database defragmentation. InterSystems recommends avoiding these utilities until after applying the corrections listed below.

0 0
0 238

Hi Developers!

New video from Global Summit 2018 is available now on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Modernize Traditional Applications

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pQAxZ1cwB4U
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 238

When I start a fresh installed IRIS or a Container I always find Interoperabiliy (aka. Ensemble) mapped to namespace USER.

Is there any utility to remove this mapping by a click ?
unmapping it global by global, routine by routine, Package by Package is just a boring exercise.

To be clear: I look for a utility inside IRIS.

The external utility is obvious: Notepad (or any other text editor)
- clean iris,cpf,
- restart IRIS
It's fast, it's efficient, but it's really hardcore.

7 4
0 238

Why should you connect Flask to InterSystems IRIS?

The first thing that comes to mind when we think about combining Flask with IRIS is a portal to interact with your clients and partners. A good example would be a website for patients to access their clinical exams. Of course, this case would require a whole new layer of security, which we did not cover in our last article. However, we can effortlessly add it with Werkzeug, for instance.

5 0
0 238