Question
· Dec 3, 2021
Clean CACHETEMP

Hi

How to clean cachetemp/CACHE.DAT, without cache restart?

I have the procedure to clean cachetemp/CACHE.DAT in my scritp stop/start cache, but, in some cases, I need to clean this base without restart.

It's possible?

0 2
0 449
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,920 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I am trying to use postman to start the restapi classes from a json openapi2.0.0 file.

POST: https://myserver.com/api/mgmnt/v2/requestAPI. The body contains the openapi2.0.0. The application api/mgmnt has in security settings: password. JWT is not selected. I set postman authentication to basis authentication and gave username and password. I also set in headers IRISUsername and IRISPassword. I have 401 Unauthorized.

Is the only way to go through is to build an oauth token? or do I miss something?

1 2
0 117

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a simple wrapper class around a JSON schema validator library, written in Java, and calling this functionality through the Java Gateway of IRIS 2019.1.

My Java wrapper class has a constructor like this:

public JSONValidator(char[] jsonStream, char[] schemaStream) { ... }

0 2
0 420

Hi

I'm using a class which extends %XML.Adaptor adaptor and I want to create an XML file with multiple namespaces, like the following:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
</soap>

However, I don't see how to do this with the code I have. So far, I have

0 2
0 532

Hey everyone,

I'm currently running into a very weird issue to where I am trying to connect with a 64 bit version of SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) to a HealthShare instance. I have created a System DSN using the Drivers (image below) that were downloaded with the Client version of the install and I'm able to successfully connect using my credentials.

0 2
0 220

I need to pass multiple values to a FILTER to a DeepSee DASHBOARD via the URL. The documentation seems to indicate this can be done, i.e.: "Where each filterspec is filter_name.filter_values" but there are no examples I can find that indicates what is used to separate multiple values. Say I want to pass the three values 5, 6, and 1395 to a filter. To pass just the 5 I know this works:

&SETTINGS=FILTER:LEAD.MYUSERID.H1.MYUSERID.5

but how do I include 6 and 1395. None of the following seem to work:

&SETTINGS=FILTER:LEAD.MYUSERID.H1.MYUSERID.5.6.1395

1 2
0 383

Hi,

I am trying to use data transformation (DTL) to map a JSON to SDA. My elements in the source JSON is not one to one with SDA object. That means I have to add code to loop through these objects in order to complete the mapping. Can someone send me a sample that can look to create that? I am not very comfortable with scripting language used in Health Share. Appreciate your help.

Regards

Joseph

0 2
0 721

Hi Community!

This is the update on what are the new applications submitted on OpenExchange in June 2019!

New Applications

Example Backup Task published by @Sergey Mikhailenko

Sample database backup copying task with prior deletion of outdated copies

A more useful Object Dump published by @Robert Cemper

This small helper class allows you to dump an object to terminal or
e.g in background to some stream for later review.

Samples BI published by @Evgeny Shvarov on behalf of InterSystems

This is a technology example of InterSystems Business Analytics tool with Cubes, Pivots, MDX Queries and Dashboards. The Sample is formerly known as "Holefoods "

Interjob communication Demo published by @Robert Cemper

It's internal variant of PIPE

2 2
0 190

I would dearly love to avoid manually creating a SEF or XSD file to get the X12 832 (4010) schema into IRIS, but I have been hard pressed to find either downloadable resources or commercial options. The typical recommendation, edi-dev, seems to just do tooling that will help create SEF files, but no longer sells actual SEF files.

Anybody got any good resources that might have these schema files?

Thanks for any help!

Cordially,

Jonathan

0 2
0 87

In Cache End of file throws error but in IRIS no indication of End of file. I have to do an explicit $ZOF. How are you handling/detecting End of File in IRIS?

In cache this line will throw End of file error - F PREC=1:1 U FILE R REC D SOMETHING

But in IRIS this goes to forever, has anyone noticed this behaviour in IRIS?

0 2
0 116

Hello guys,

One thing keeps annoying me and I'm pretty sure it does many other people (my workmates as well, lol): every time I access the 'Message Viewer' screen, the 'Time Format' come with 'Time only' as a default. Can I make 'Complete' as the default value for it?

Thanks!

0 2
0 399
Question
· Jul 31, 2019
DICOM TCP IN to File Writer

Has anyone had any success receiving a DICOM TCP in, and then using a process to write to a file while responding to the sender correctly? I'm pulling my hair out, and would love to know where I'm going wrong.

0 2
0 253

InterSystems FAQ rubric

Data for InterSystems products (table row data, object instance data) is stored in global variables.
The data size of each global can be obtained by clicking the properties of the global you want to view from the Management Portal > System > Configuration > Local Database > Globals page, and then clicking the Calculate Size button on the Global Attributes page that appears.
To display the data sizes of globals in a namespace, you can call ^%GSIZE utility on the terminal.

2 2
1 243

Process-private Globals can be used as a data global in storage definition. That way, each process can have its own objects for the class with ppg storage. For example lets define a pool, which can:

• add elements to a pool (ignoring duplicates)
  • check if an element exists in the pool

Here's the class:

4 2
0 911

Hey Developers,

Meet the latest video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Configuring VS Code Workspaces for Multiple ObjectScript Connections

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CGEqFea0hh8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 2
0 193

Given a complex method flagged with [ SqlProc ] so it is available as an SQL stored procedure, what's the best way to report a non-system error detected in that method - say, for example, an error %Status - so that the SQL query calling it fails descriptively? Is it best to create and throw an exception, or are there special % variables involved (like in a trigger)? I haven't been able to find an answer in the documentation.

Thanks in advance!

0 2
0 406

We have created a custom SDA container to store a certain kind of new, customized patient data.

We are observing a behavior in the correspoding analytics table for this custom SDA class where rows are added for a patient for which the MPI is null and the patient record does not exist.

0 2
0 286

Hi

I do not really have much information yet about an upcoming mission but i know it is about to seal a flatfile and then send it further. I think SHA256 HMAC will be used. There is a fixed sealkey to be used each time. Does anyone know if the Ensemble supports this ? I have looked in the documentation but not really found anything .

Regards,

Michael Lundberg

0 2
0 309
Question
· Mar 15, 2022
How to use LOAD DATA

How do I use the LOAD DATA command as described here.

I have the following LOAD DATA statement:

LOAD DATA FROM FILE 'E://Temp/Values.txt'

into PARIS.UAGU_MNDOOUT1 (AHSU_ID, AHSU_UAG_ID)

Where do I run it? It doesn't work in the SQL Gateway, in the terminal, in an embedded SQL command.

What am I missing?

0 2
0 368

Hi

I have been working on changing a web application from using %FileBinaryStream to storing and serving the file content from a %Stream.GlobalBinary property, stored in a new database. I have managed to migrate the data across, and have also been able to redirect the stream so that it is being served through the web link. However, the previous method set attributes on the File stream to have the stream be rendered as the original file type through MIME, using this code

0 2
0 1K

Here you have an easy way to write and execute COS code from your unix scripts. This way one does not need to write routines or even open Studio or Atelier. It can be an option for simple and small actions for instance things like installation tasks or compiling.

See sample bash script (compile.sh) to compile classes:

6 2
0 891

Hi Community,

Please join the upcoming InterSystems Israel Meetup in Herzelia which will be held on November 21st, 2019!

It will take place in the Spaces Herzliya Oxygen Ltd from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

The event will be focused on the InterSystems IRIS: it will be divided into IRIS for Healthcare and IRIS Data Platform. A joint lunch will be also included.

Please check the draft of the agenda below:

3 2
0 361

Hello community,

I have a very simple REST API connection doing a POST of JSON messages via AZURE APIM.

It worked successfully for few weeks until a day ago when i started receiving a bad response as below.

<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW"><meta name="format-detection" content="telephone=no"><meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1.0"><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1"><script type="text/javascript" src="/_Incapsula_Resource?......................................

0 2
0 395