All time
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 20,124 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

In our previous article we presented the general concepts as well as the problem that we wanted to solve by using the task engine integrated in InterSystems IRIS, in today's article we will see how we configure an interoperability production to provide a solution.

Workflow Engine Configuration

First we are going to define the roles of the tasks that we are going to manage, in our example we are going to define two types:

2 0
1 134

We are moving away from Delegated Authentication in which I stored a username and password for our LDAP in a GLOBAL to be called by ZAUTHENTICATE.

Is there a way to pull in that GLOBAL into the LDAP Configuration within the Managment Portal instead of having to manually enter it? There seems to be an issue with Copy/Paste that the password isn't being set correctly when I use Copy/Paste.

Else I just export/import the LDAP Configuration from 1 server to another and manually update the Certificate to point to the correct file.

Thanks

Scott

0 0
0 134
Article
· Dec 19, 2022 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #23

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only own YOUR package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

0 0
0 134

Hey Developers,

We love Global Masters program for dynamic, fun and networking. We love that we can get to know you better and provide you with some valuable things.

We are excited to have more members in Global Masters, and we'd like to ask your help on that:

❔ Do you know other developers who work with InterSystems technology and would love Global Masters?

Here's the dedicated GM Referral page where you can leave your colleague or co-worker contact details, or get your unique referral link - to send it yourself 😊

0 0
0 134

Developer Community: Help us help you!InterSystems Learning Services: Review the Learning site and get a VISA gift card!

We are trying to better understand how our users navigate through the Learning site. Would you like to share your thoughts?

If you're willing to participate in an in-depth interview over WebEx about your experiences, please fill out this quick survey by Feb 26, and you might be eligible for a Visa gift card! Indicate in the survey that you'd like to talk to us and we will be in touch soon!

Feedback from real users like you in invaluable to us and helps us create a better product.

Thank you so much! If you have any questions, contact me at michelle.spisak@intersystems.com.

0 0
0 134
Article
· Nov 9, 2015
Subscribing to posts?

How do I subscribe to a post? I would like to get email notifications when a comment is made on a post.

Not only posts that I created, but also posts from others that I am lurking on (have not commented on )

is this possible?

1 1
0 114

With the introduction of vector data types and the Vector Search functionality in IRIS, a whole world of possibilities opens up for the development of applications and an example of these applications is the one that I recently saw published in a public contest by the Ministry of Health from Valencia in which they requested a tool to assist in ICD-10 coding using AI models.

How could we implement an application similar to the one requested? Let's see what we would need:

5 1
1 113

Hi Guys

Two of the HC servers I manage (a mirrored pair) have lost the ability to debug code, and I am unsure as to why this has happened. Clearly something has changed, as the other three are working just fine.

When I select a Class Method as debug target, add a few break points and run it, I get the following Output

0 2
0 131

EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation has File Name property with default value: %f_%Q%!+(_a)

The Management Portal documentation description of the property:

Name of file to output the document(s) to. May include timestamp specifiers. The %f specifier if present will be replaced with the name of the document's original source filename (stripped of characters illegal in target filenames).

See the method Ens.Util.File.CreateTimestamp() for documentation of timestamping options.

0 5
0 128

Hello Community,

I'd like to share with you our article with @Regilo Regilio Guedes de Souza on AWS Amazon blog Automating application-consistent Amazon EBS Snapshots for InterSystems IRIS databases. Our team has created this step-by-step instruction to create application-consistent snapshots for InterSystems IRIS databases. In this article, we outline how to automate pre-scripts to pause I/O and flush buffer to disk and post-scripts to thaw I/O, as shown in the following figure:

Architecture diagram for automating application-consistent EBS Snapshots for InterSystems IRIS databases.

3 0
0 133

Hi,

I am having an issue when I am publishing data to FHIR which is hosting in AWS. I am sending the data to the Cloud FHIR url but getting the below error.

Any idea how to resolve this issue? Any example to cretae FHIR repository using Object script?

:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>404 Not Found</title> </head><body> <h1>Not Found</h1> <p>The requested URL was not found on this server.</p> </body></html>

0 2
0 131
Question
· Jan 25
Task Manager

Hi Team,

I want to create a task in the task manager to manage the member details. so what i have done let me first brief you :-

1) Created a persistent class to store the custom csv details into a sql table.

2) created a business service to take the custom csv file from a inbound folder and use this class (EnsLib.RecordMap.Service.FileService) to use RecordMap.

First i have created CSV Wizard then RecordMap then DTL and map the fields with csv values.

0 2
0 131

Hi Developers,

Start watching our latest video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

North West London Integrated Care System Go Live with Health Connect Cloud @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YSEXYAIKzio
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 133