Question
· Sep 8, 2021
Arabic Language

Good Day

I have http response comes with strange characters "ليس لديه الØ", but it's normal when i test in postman. Is there any method to read arabic.

Regards

0 9
0 572

Hi, I have VSCode on my Windows 10 notebook with intersystems-community.objectscript-pack installed. I'm successfully connected to remote IRIS (2021.1). I can export classes, change them, save and import back to IRIS.

But every time VSCode starts, the message "Request initialize failed with message: Dynamic Linking Error: Win32 error 126" is displayed and InterSystems Language Server does not start.

0 5
0 561

Under the previous python binding method (Cache) it was possible to pass in parameters, execute a class query, and fetch the result sets. I have been unable to find a way to do this via PYODBC or the Native API (perhaps I am just missing something).

My work around is to create a SQLquery string and execute it through a cursor. I would much prefer to simply execute the debugged and more secure class queries that already exist and and have been precompiled.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Sinon

1 10
0 555

Hey everyone.

I was wondering if anyone had come across a way of reformatting ObjectScript within VSCode.

I have the various Intersystems Extensions installed (InterSystems Language Pack, InterSystems ObjectScript, InterSystems ObjectScript Extension Pack, InterSystems Server Manager) but a formatter does not seem to be something included within this variety of extensions.

1 18
0 555

I have multiple projects that I utilize when debugging in Cache Studio. One of my projects suddenly lost the ability to step through commands with the yellow box and the cursor moving though code lines. The cursor just sits at the entry line while variables apparently do change. Interestingly enough, if I change the project and the debug target, the "yellow box" ability is still there. Apparently losing this functionality is by project/debug target/whatever. The goal is, of course to return it back but how?

0 24
0 554

Quite a complex scenario we are trying to solve but should be able to understand.

We're developing a task executer that runs on a server with a certain timezone.

The tasks run every day at a defined time, but in different timezones.

We're saving in database at what time we want to execute the task, and in what timezone (don't go to the save in UTC pitfall, as with DST it will be at different times)

What I want to do if when opening a task from the database, convert 02:00 Europe/Madrid, either to UTC or to local (server) time.

0 11
0 553

Does anyone know of a relatively quick and straightforward way of converting code written in the old dot scoping syntax with argumentless do (see here for reference: https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=RCOS_cdo_legacy) to the modern parentheses scoping syntax? It's not too bad to do it by hand, but it's also easy to make a mistake and leave a "quit" in an if statement by accident for example.

E.g.

1 10
1 552
Question
· Sep 26, 2021
Modifying %Stream contents

I have a %Stream that I want to insert some text into the middle of. I create a new stream called pNewContentStream from the original stream, then I do a MoveTo in pNewContentStream to get to the byte position I want to insert into but when I do my Write, my pNewContentStream gets obliterated with only the text that I wrote, the original content goes away and all I'm left with is my Write text.

0 17
0 548
Question
· Aug 4, 2021
Azure Mirroring - VIP

Has anyone firstly got VIP working for mirroring in Azure? We are pretty sure that this won't work but I wanted to verify it.

Has anyone used the Azure Load balancer to act as a Virtual IP and if so was a application gateway required.

Interested to know your experiences in getting this working.

0 9
0 545

Hello All,

I am receiving this error when attempting to place a file in a local SFTP server.

ERROR <Ens>ErrFTPPutFailed: FTP: Failed to Put file '101320210700.RAW' (msg='Error in SFTP Put('/healthshare/mgr/Temp/VPacx9a1eq0b5g.iostream','/SFTP/unmhsmcsa/OUT/101320210700.RAW') ERROR #7504: Timeout',code=0)

Any help is appreciated.

Below are my settings

0 4
0 536

Hello all,

I have a problem where one of our 3rd party systems is only able to accept HL7 messages with UTF-8 encoding but the originating messages have Windows 1252 encoding. Does anyone know a way in which I can change the encoding for the entire message from Windows 1252 to UTF-8? I have only been able to find the CONVERT method to change individual charachters but we would like to change the entire HL7 message encoding.

Thanks!

1 1
0 534

The docbook chapter "Importing XML into Objects" has the following tip:

You can call the Correlate() method repeatedly to correlate more than one element, although the examples in this chapter show only one correlation.

Does anyone have a good example of multiple correlations? I've got code running that does multiple imports of the same file while changing the correlation and it's inelegant and not really what I want.

0 2
0 533

Team,

I am trying to use Visual studio code(1.57) for class development and for compiling classes (intersystems tools extension) . It works.

Now, i would like to use TFVC (Team Foundation Version Control) for source control.

I can see download option where i can manually download the Namespace as folder and classes as files.

Since whenever i save the file, it directly pushes the change to remote system. I am not sure where the local workspace is.

How to configure VS Code to track my changes and Check In / Check out the code.

0 5
0 519

Data transformations can be changed in Management portal, but the modifications are not synced with visual studio code. Classes are synced from VSCode to Iris. VSCode can take care of the git repository.

I am curious to know how people are developing data transformations on Iris with VSCode? Are you editing the DT classes with VSCode and forget about the UI? Are you exporting from management portal the files to VSCode directory? Are you using a source control hook?

Thank you

3 1
0 517

Hi,

I have to create to a web socket client, but I'm unable to read any data from the server, after flushing the buffer. I have no access to the server, only two examples for the client, one in java and the other one in php:

java example:

socket = new Socket("192.168.0.1", 2003);

DataOutputStream out = new DataOutputStream(socket.getOutputStream());

out.writeUTF("aPassword");

out.writeInt(websiteId);

out.flush();

DataInputStream in = new DataInputStream(socket.getInputStream());

int orderId = in.readInt();

0 8
0 517
Question
· Jul 15, 2021
Parsing error

After calling an API with

Do request.Get("/api/address/listing")

Set data = {}.%FromJSON(request.HttpResponse.Data)

I get this error:

<THROW>%FromJSON+37^%Library.DynamicAbstractObject.1 *%Exception.General Premature end of data 12 Line 1 Offset 0

any clue what might be causing this?

0 9
0 512